It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Death Photos May Be Released

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
come on he is dead! Hitler is still alive. JFK went to wendys today, tupac still making songs! Paranoia goes so far

As far as i know nobody is questioning the fact wether or not OBL is dead.

But i do have my doubts about the fairytale the US has put forward.

Especially considering the numerous sources that stated he was dead going back as far as 2001.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
fake !

sorry, had to.....lol

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Again, screenshots, er pictures or didn't happen.

You know deep down that if they do release the photos they'll be of 320x200 or 640x480 and there will only be two or three of them, at the most. If they do happen to release more than 10 images though, it may be enough to spark something. The fact that his body was dumped to sea so quickly is what hurts our brains.

Many people died. Show the decency to show the killer you perpetuated and spoke of for a decade.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Listen they will be released shortly before the next election....why else would they be released and they won't be photo shopped

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Stay toned for mass photoshop uses created within the photos and video, if it was bin laden these photos would be released a long time ago, we all know the real bin laden died early in the 2000s right?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Now is because obama has not one single thing to galvanize his voting group which is crumbling to dust by the day.

And that was the only time since he was president that he got a popular public response.

Of course if people ever figure out there is no seal team 6 and the last time there was one they ran gunboats in vietnam and all of them are around 70 yrs old.....well then it will all fall apart.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Originally posted by vasaga
First question that popped into my mind:

"Why now?"

Because the photos are now brushed up and ready to go

agreed.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz
Again, screenshots, er pictures or didn't happen.

You know deep down that if they do release the photos they'll be of 320x200 or 640x480 and there will only be two or three of them, at the most. If they do happen to release more than 10 images though, it may be enough to spark something. The fact that his body was dumped to sea so quickly is what hurts our brains.

Many people died. Show the decency to show the killer you perpetuated and spoke of for a decade.

You mean the part about positive DNA identification?

That fantasy is a whopper. Last time i worked in the lab it took 2 full 24 hr cycles to get positive ID and that is if your match sample has already been ran.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I imagine most of us would be willing to bet the family fortune on this story being fake

"We dumped the body at sea, for Muslim tradition of course"

Absolutely!

And a few weeks later members of seal team six were conviently killed so they couldn't tell on the fairytale

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I believe that he died earlier last decade too. There are many accounts though...Bhutto said he was assassinated, I've heard he was bombed in Tora Bora, I've also heard he died of kidney failure.

The least believable one is the Seal Team 6 raid from last year though.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What, you think they stopped in the compound and snapped some pictures? the story is so way too slapped together. a helicopter goes down, no one on our side is killed or injured. the state of the art new helicopter just # the bed i guess, then they all parachuted to safety. for all you know we could have captured him already and killed him in some random spot and snapped pictures. they could be years old (if they even surface). not to mention how shady the whole thing was seeings how the guy had marfan syndrome and needed to be on dialisis . they were dumping him in the ocean at 7 in the morning after just catching him the previous night.. if hes the big leader of the terrorist wouldnt they want to take him alive and get information from him? Ive seen Saddam hang and Gaddafi's dead body. whats taking them with osama?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Originally posted by Jordan River
come on he is dead! Hitler is still alive. JFK went to wendys today, tupac still making songs! Paranoia goes so far

As far as i know nobody is questioning the fact wether or not OBL is dead.

But i do have my doubts about the fairytale the US has put forward.

Especially considering the numerous sources that stated he was dead going back as far as 2001.

I agree with this

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1-2-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
For anyone who has not seen the Fox News article from 2001:

Published December 26, 2001

FOXNews

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.
Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

I believe that the whole Bin Laden story is a complete fabrication.

The Fox article was designed to ease the tensions right after 9-11.

I really don't even think the pictures and audios from Him were ever real.

The CIA was involved in Afghanistan during the Soviet conflict there.
I think the CIA funded and equipped the Taliban back then.

That's where the Bin Laden fable was created.

He was a convienient scapegoat for anything they needed one for, including both WTC attacks.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Well they certainly had their time to photoshop them. Hell, in this amount of time they could even use MS paint, manually fitting each pixel on a blank "new file" and make it look 100% authentic...

My EXACT same thoughts!!!

They have sure as hell had enough time to prep the pics....Probably had the good folks at NASA to do the finishing touches...you know....based on their excellent work in the past.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I'm with you on the Bin Laden saga being fabricated from start to finish.

9/11 was inside all the way; create a new 'world enemy' and a reason to gain support for invading a country for its resources.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Time for a distraction, too many folks looking at one thing too long.

Copyright and Internet backlash is still going on so the sheep need a "New shiny" toy to look at.....

this is a Magicians trick

it does segue well into the "Obama (nation?) run for re-election

but I feel this is a mere "flash bang"

be wary .

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I am looking forward to seeing these so called photo's , im sure it will be put under a microscope with a fine tooth brush , and we will find nasa image anomolies

yes why did it take so long , I guess every 6 months is a good reminder period for it . Although if i was obama i would've waited till voting time to release them , everything else is for photo op why not.

bring the photo's and let the skeptics have there way with em i say !

still in shock and awe over dropping him into the water lol most wanted man , and they wanna respect muslims dead , traditions . Don't know to many muslims who do that , for most wanted criminal thats for sure

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I, for one, want to see the photos of the corpse no matter how many have been made at the scene. I have seen pictures already that give some idea of how he may have looked. Even with one half blown away and gruesome the rest of the face should have been left intact. I hope that they will be released soon.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join