It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy "Spraying"* in Phoenix Today 2-1-12

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

BRILLIANT shots!!!!! Each and every time...

BTW.....hook to this link to KLAX:

They (at KLAX) are operating opposite of "normal"....I know this, because we "never" have flights over my area:

flightaware.com...

They, at KLAX, are using the Runways 6 and 7, Left and Right (respectively....)

The link show it and the LIVE ATC will also show....but only IF right now.....sad, but true)....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Thank you, something that is there each and every time, other than brilliance,lol, is that the trails always come from the engines. Hundreds of photos, all showing the same point of origin. It does nohing for the chemtrails-in-the-fuel argument, but it makes a mockery of the 'spray nozzles' sect.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I just have one question for the "debunkers": Why is it that every time I've looked at these planes leaving "chemtrails" or "contrails" or whatever you choose to call them, they are always white, unmarked planes? I'm not talking about trying to make them out at 30,000 feet with the naked eye. I have a decent pair of binoculars, and I've looked at several of these planes in the past. I have never seen any markings, and no colors but white. Why is that?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

With a pair of binoculars I reckon you are not actually getting enough magnification - the sort of gear you need to make out markings of many a/c - unless they have a lot of colour - is like this and check out his site for the quality of pictures he gets

Most airlines have a lot of white, and contrary to popular belief, registration marks do not have to be displayed in massive figures on the underside of the wing - they only have to be 12 inches tall and the letters/numbers 2" thick, and on the side of the fuselage.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

You see that because airliners are predominantly white. They adopted the colour along the tops of the fuselages because of its reflectivity when the first pressurised airliners began flying high above the clouds and in the glare of the sun after WW2. During the eighties the fashion became all-white fuselages and was first used by carriers such as Air France and Pan Am, and this is still a very common 'look'. With pale grey and silver (bare polished metal) being standard colours on the wings and tail a whiteish appearance will dominate most civil airliners you view from the ground, especially as the tail fin and upper fuselage, where the airlines titles are often carried, are hidden from view. These examples are shot with a 36x zoom camera, giving similar magnification to common binoculars.

edit on 17-2-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join