It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
Well, for the first time in 15 years, a camera crew was allowed inside the Denver Airport. Turns out there's a huge 4 story underground luggage carrier and the murals are "to save the enviornment." Seems to raise more questions than it answers

Here are some murals:

In 2010 it was ranked the 5th busiest airport in the world "without" non-stop flights to Asia. Just a way to up it's rankings but with a caveat. Chicago O hara, if I'm not mistaken, is still either number 1 or 2 for busiest in the world, at least from an air traffic controller perspective and pushing planes in and out. Chicago also built an underground system for baggage handling and people transport. It's 1 story under the ground...4 stories doesn't make any sense.

I suppose the government thinks we are that ignorant. Let's see just a small timeline of well known facts that you have to ask yourself "why":
1. 1994 - DIA is constructed, where...behind the tallest mountains in the US
2. 2001 - Patriot Act signed into place
3. 2002 - U.S. Northern Command is established in Colorado Springs CO to provide command and control of Department of Defense (DOD) homeland defense efforts and to coordinate defense support of civil authorities.
4. 2005 - CIA moves headquarters from Langley, VA to Denver CO for no apparent reason and CIA's answer "for operational reasons"
5. 2008 - U.S. Northern Command raised operational and strategic troop levels from 6000 to 20000 in the event of an emergency
6. 2010 - DIA erects Anubis Egyptian God of Death Statue....why?

here's a site for some other interesting anomalies with DIA: www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

I would say the baggage system works just fine because it's not designed for baggage, it may be designed to bring food, water, equipment or whatever down to the actual bunkers. BTW, an interesting note, most experts say that to survive a catastrophic event on the surface, you need to be at a minimum of 4 stories below the earth.

anyway...our government sucks for not telling us the truth about ANYTHING

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
One thing that doesnt add up to me is this:

If the Denver airport really was a cover up for some covert underground facility, why? Like, logically guys... Why?

Why on earth not just put an underground facility deep in the Rockies somewhere out of the public eye? Why put it in one of the most traveled places on Earth? Because it'd be a great secret, right under our nose? Fine.. But then that begs the question of why on earth put double meaning murals all over the wall so that anyone with half a brain and a computer could research and go " Ah HAH!!!!"

So if it makes no sense to put this expensive facility somewhere where the public is at all times, then it probably is nothing.

If they take the notion of putting something under our nose, then why even put hints about it everywhere in the airport? Probably because it is nothing....

Because Denver is the fallback position for the US gubment?

Because Buckley AFB is just a few miles away?

Because Cheyenne Mtn is about an hour away?

Because there's lot's of other scary stuff out there in Wyoming, Kansas and Nebraska ?

Because they're all connected by an underground rail/road system?

Who the hell knows!

Nothing here to see... Move along...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The posts by GreenEyedLeo and the other moderator on this thread are rather interesting.

The Murals: GreenEyedLeo, you keep saying that there are all types of weird art in Denver, and you can find some odd art in ANY museum. One problem, we're not talking about a museum, we're talking about the most expensive airport in the history of the USA. So you're analogy of there being lots of "odd art" in museums doesn't apply because we're talking about an airport, and not just any airport.....

Show me another airport with murals depicting death, the destruction of a city, dead women and babies, soldiers in Nazi regalia with gas masks whose sword is stabbing doves, etc. Don't worry, I'll wait.

Add the massive underground "storage bunkers", the "New World Airport Commision" (which 'officially' doesn't exist") capstone, the horse of the apocalypse with its glowing red eyes (yeah, not creepy at all), 2 billion over budget, the CIA moving their HQ to Denver, the incredible amounts of fiber optics cable and solar power, the barbed-wire facing inward, and the fact that the DIA runways when viewed from the sky are shaped exactly like a swastika.

To GEL: How could you honestly say all of the FACTS I just laid out are rumours and urban legend?

Can't wait to see your highly anticipated response.

Edit to add: The DIA has less gates and less runways than the previous airport and features underground sprinkler systems in gigantic concrete tunnels, is this also rumour and urban legend?

edit on 30-1-2012 by PureUncut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This should be interesting.............cointelpro's back in the house.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

I dont know if your post was directed at me or the obvious disinfo/deflection in this thread.

I've been a lurker for about 8 years now, and I can't stand down anymore.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Also FOUR levels like that? How many levels did they show in that video? They said its a big as a city? why do they need FOUR levels for baggage?

They said it was four stories down, not four levels down. Big difference.

But why it needs to be four stories down, I have no idea.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by zatara

The TV crew went down there and filmed the 4 levels.

What are you looking for? Little Gray aliens?

It's just an airport that's been enlarged into a huge contingency plan. So what?

yeah and the spokesmen wasn't convincing either you can tell by his face.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PureUncut

Dude don't get Jumpy!

Look at page 11 and below.

Posed a simular question mate.........

"Ok, gonna throw my 5 cents worth in..........not that it will matter!

Speaking from a outsiders point of view (Australian/British) seeing all this imagery at an airport is just plain crazy?

We don't have anything like that over here? We just have, well, airports?

No pictures of death, dirty suitcase bombs, no impaled doves, no gassing. What a completely Fu34ed up place??

There is a reason for everything. This is not merely art. A sign is a sign; it's just that some signs need more intelligence to read?

However, I would be interested to know, out of the gazillion other airports in America, how many have simular imagery?
Oh?! That will be none then?"

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Im not sure if anyone said this but there is a private highway where its run by toll its called E470 that leads right to pinea blvd too

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
Well, for the first time in 15 years, a camera crew was allowed inside the Denver Airport. Turns out there's a huge 4 story underground luggage carrier and the murals are "to save the enviornment." Seems to raise more questions than it answers

Here are some murals:

In the murials looks like UN countries banning all weapons then NWO happens

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I am begining to believe that everything, including the judges and other inquiering officials are playing a part in the biggest scam in american history. They all sound serious and their questions are to the point but.......

NOTHING HAPPENS..!!!!
edit on 31/1/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
NOTHING HAPPENS..!!!!
edit on 31/1/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

Precisely... accept that in 2001 it was 1.5 trillion unaccounted for and by 2009 it was 9 trillion and today still nothing has happened
edit on 31-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
In the one painting above-

what does "Alafia" mean?

I can't read the rest but I'm pretty curious about it.

There are many small things on the web about Alafia, but none that have any significance.

All Wiki says is-

Alafia is a commune of the Cercle of Timbuktu in the Tombouctou Region of Mali. The seat lies at Toya. As of 1998 the commune had a population of 11534

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

I feel you hit the Nail on the head , its smart as well to have your main Hub right in the Center of the Nation ..It gives you extra time in case of all sorts of events to get people evacuated to the underground transportation networks .All the conspiracy BS aside everyone knows they have been digging since atleast after WW2 and maybe longer , be it just being prepared or knowing something is coming .I say your explanation makes the most sense

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I believe the pictures of the multi national children are the final outcome of the great Experiment of America , to attain the most Genetically diverse groups of people possible .They saw in the camps of WW2 during the Genetic experiments that you could not make the ultimate human from one Gene pool but that it would require a vast mixing of genes to create the best adapted Humans possible .Thats why i believe we have the worst immigration laws and policies of any nation because they wanted the Races to inter breed , now speed up to now you have a huge melting pot of Genetics , they have built huge camps all around the nation and prepared these doomsday bunkers everywhere .Whatever they think is going to happen i believe they are searching for the best mixing of Human Genes to find what they believe will be the superior breed of Human ..

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

There's actually a similar but more detailed article as well as likely interpretations on this topic. Check out this vigilant site: www.vigilantcitizen.com/sinister-sites-the-denver-inernational-airport. I'm not sure about the interpretations but there's a lot of secrecy about this facility. Hope it makes sense.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

The word Alafia is "peace" in a Nigerian language precisely the yoruba language. I was shocked to see it here. I have seen this stuff before on another site but never noticed the word.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The Illuminati are OBSESSED with symbolism

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Have you noticed that only one boy wears glasses? A wierd looking one? Ha! Just an observation!!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
On the artwork.

I don't think it has anything to do with global warming or the environment.

The picture of the WW2 type guy swinging a sword at a Dove is obviously the image of war, destruction and anti peace.

The picture of all the world nations coming together as one (with a banner), is obviously a painting of the world nations all combating and overcoming that previous pictures image of war.

The WW2 character broken in half on the floor with the people taking his sword and the doves of peace are still there.

I think it simply gives the message that the whole world needs to unite against war and suffering.

A new world order? It's possible. A vision of a world with no war or unlawful killing? Definitely.

Very nice paintings and powerful imagery.

EDIT:
They're not taking his sword they are smashing it with a hammer.
edit on 31-1-2012 by johnyelland1234 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join