It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

The Federal Reserve is a necessary evil.

It's a great way keep our interest rates low but at a cost.

I still approve of an audit.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

The Federal Reserve is a necessary evil.

It's a great way keep our interest rates low but at a cost.

I still approve of an audit.

The Federal Reserve calls up the mint, and they print a bunch of money (for which the taxpayer is charged) and then the mint gives the money to the Fed so they can loan that money to the central bank, and they loan the money to the regional banks, and they loan the money to the local banks, and then finally, they load the money to the people...

By the time the money gets to the people, a dollar is worth about a nickle with interest attached....

I don't consider this a necessary evil, I call this fraud.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy
And the US government no longer serves the people, they serve themselves. The US govt is the monster, not the people.

How did this thread suddenly go from Denver to a thread on world finance?

Well your ALL wrong about how it works and who is to blame. The Government is trapped just like we are..

Here is the Secret of Money

Take the time to watch it... its a real eye opener... trust me on this one

Then maybe we can get back to topic

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

I really think all that space under DIA serves as a protective bunker for the elites, politicians, call them whatever, during times of suspected world anihilation. That's it. It's probably just one of many "Continuation of Government" sites. I could be wrong but remember when that comet passed in September (?), all of Washington was in Denver for suppossed FEMA training drills or something.Right
....they were all hiding under DIA just in case something got too close. Just my thoughts

Exactly what you say and....for after the "event". It is a structure that will function for when the "new world" has arrived and after.

Here in Holland there are also strange noises and building activities by the government. My town, Nijmegen made it public that due to the crisis there is no money for all kinds of public stuff and services but at the moment there are at least 4 parking garages being built in town. I noticed that few of these parking structures are underground and level with the surface. At a certain stage of the constuction some huge parts were covered with black plastic....against the rain they said.

I think that some major cities in europe are being connected underground and that the sudden crisis/ money drain is used for financing these projects.

I wonder if cities like Hamburg, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid or other significant places also have parking garages or other structures being built in their centre.

Just saying.....and thinking.....with my alu-foil hat on...

edit on 28/1/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy
And the US government no longer serves the people, they serve themselves. The US govt is the monster, not the people.

How did this thread suddenly go from Denver to a thread on world finance?

Well your ALL wrong about how it works and who is to blame. The Government is trapped just like we are..

Here is the Secret of Money

Take the time to watch it... its a real eye opener... trust me on this one

Then maybe we can get back to topic

Follow the money. If congress enforced the constitution (the law of the land) on the military, then these secret bases would not be able to be built without public authorization...

What has happened, is the people are losing the sovereignty and the military is acting like they are the kings and congress looks the other way while they line their pockets.

Thanks for the vid, I watched it about a year ago. It's pretty good. Not as good, in my opinion, as the one called
The Money Masters..

Now we can get back on topic.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Fort Collins

Billions are tucked away at this bank, stored in row upon row of white bags inside the 12-inch-thick, tornado-proof walls of the triple-locked vault.

Billions of seeds.

Maize, tomatoes, chickpeas, hops, beets, cotton, lettuce, squash, rice. If it grows anywhere in the world, its seeds are likely here, safeguarded like gold in a federal stronghold often referred to as the Fort Knox of seeds.

Read more: Seeds are currency at CSU bank - The Denver Post www.denverpost.com...
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: www.denverpost.com...

And when the come out of the DIA bunker, they have a massive seedbank right there in Ft Fun...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The US Government serves the corporations - read my location.

There are military secrets that yes must be kept but many of the underground facilities harbor very dark, nasty, inhumane secrets.

Wait, watch and see.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

im getting the same blacked out flag\unflag box....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
reply to post by zorgon

For (hopefully) the last time, THAT IS NOT THE HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toffeeapple

reply to post by zorgon

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

reply to post by zorgon

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Here's a pic of a sculpture done by Luis Jimenez.

americanart.si.edu...

Stylish I think.

Here's the sketch that supposedly was the inspiration for the statue.

www.sharksink.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Luis Jimenez, pictured here with a mockup of the "Mustang" sculpture he was working on, died when parts of the sculpture fell on him.

"Mr. Jimenez's untimely death is a tragic loss for the nation's art community," said Erin Trapp, director of the Denver office of cultural affairs. "He will be remembered for his artistic vision, compassion and generosity through a rich legacy of work."

The airport and the cultural affairs office will work with the local community to determine how the piece can be finished, the office said in a news release.

Earlier this year, the airport threatened to sue Jimenez again because he had not finished his piece on time. He had been working on the sculpture for more than 10 years and had been given several deadlines. His last deadline was May 31 but it passed with no sign of the horse. He was to be paid $300,000 for the piece.

The city sued Jimenez to get back an upfront payment of $165,000 and finished parts of the sculpture. Jimenez filed a counter suit after the airport considered putting the sculpture inside the terminal instead of on a street median outside as originally agreed. Both lawsuits were dismissed.

Hmm, I smell motif.
edit on 28-1-2012 by COconspiracyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple[quoteFunny, I Googled it at length when I was researching for a thread on the subject of DIA about 3 years ago, and there was no explanation from the artist then to be found.

alright. i will re-post...found it on google easily...

www.usatoday.com...

Jimenez's widow, Susan Jimenez, said the original proposal was for a sculpture of a buffalo stampede. That was rejected because buffalo were hunted to near extinction in the West.

Jimenez then proposed the mustang — wild horses that symbolize the West and provided long distance travel, like airplanes today.

www.westernartandarchitecture.com...
This writer, while art critic for The Denver Post, visited Jimenez at his studio - an old adobe schoolhouse - in 1994 as he was beginning work on Mustang. “I like to work with images that are hackneyed and stereotyped that I believe to be icons of the West - and, for that matter, of the United States,” Jimenez said then. “The mustang already has entered the realm of myth.”

edit on January 28th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Being in a group of friends and peers myself. I can tell you intended or not , but most certainly intended. What you are seeing is a map. I am not permitted to divulge learnings and to show the meaning of some symbols that are hidden for a reason. Everything you need to know (regarding how to progress) are in the murals , the gargoyles , and the great hall.

Though they did not show everything that is needed for the complete instructions for this map , they tell you what to look for and where to go next.

There is also a sentence that needs to be known to progress. I do not know why it needs to be known , or "relayed" so to speak. From what i have seen in the great hall and murals , i do not see a intercessor yet. Hm. Oh well.

It is no way in hell that the guy who painted that mural did so randomly. It correlates to the interpretation of the societies we study.

Ill bring it up at our next meeting.

edit on 28-1-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

edit on 28/1/2012 by zatara because: sorry, wrong quote

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

reply to post by zorgon

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
[redacted - already covered]
edit on 28-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

If you and the readers have an open mind, THINK space port. yes a space port, try shipping crates not luggage, this site use to have links on this airport with photos, the time capule has info and earth history on the masons

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I am at a loss with this one. Is there a certain whistle-blower that started the initial conspiracy?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join