It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason you think what you think when you think it (Speculative)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
My Name is Beno *SNIP*

My Closest friend is Noel *SNIP*

It is of no fault of our own that we came to have the bond that we have now.
We met at highschool aged 14 or 15.
Noel and I have endless moments where one of us says something while the other one exclaims we were just thinking of it or had been thinking about it a lot of late. Infact it happens so often that its even considered normal to us.
I believe the connection we share is due to the reason we were born on the same day same year; My theory being that the planetary positions of our solar system-Even our Moon will have an effect that will define/determine our personality, thoughts and the way we process our thoughts.
In lamen terms, We think along an almost Identical thought process with similar Personality traits because the planets were in the same place when we were both born.

A combination if you will of the Chinese Zodiac and the various Star signs. Which could explain why both they are both somewhat accurate.

Anyone else have a best friend who is born same day and year to find they have the same/similar thought process?
edit on 22-1-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

edit on March 12th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: Please do not post your personal information!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

Sweet title bro

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I have a pretty good friend who shares my birthday, but we're really nothing alike or think the same. He's pretty much a douche.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Similar dates have come close. With the stereotypical "how you're supposed to be" with the sun signs. Maybe just coincidence. Celebrities always turn out polar opposites. Always fun to look into it all and make connections.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am a pisces and the other pisces that i know think and act just like me,artistic,psychic and filled with empathy and all the taurus people that i know all act the same way,stubborn and bull headed and hate to be told what to do.As well as other people that i know with the same star signs,who also share the same mannerisms,thoughts and behaviours..

How can that be?!?!

Which star sign constellation that the earth was passing beneath,determines the type of personality a person will have whos born during that time...

Is this by accident? Or by design?

I think that just like the radio and the tv operate within invisible frequencies and wavelengths that exist all around us,so do people,knowingly and unknowingly communicate telepathically within some kind of strange and invisible frequency or wave length...
edit on 22-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Sweet title bro

Not a very good post from you though. It contributes nothing....

That said, my best friend was born 3 months before me, so I don't know if the date of birth has anything to do with it, but we also would do what the OP does.

Id say something and he would be thinking it or vice versa. It was as if there was a connection between us.

I am not sure. Maybe it was just that we are so much alike, so we think a like as well....

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Good thread dude, I think you are correct!

I haven't come across anyone in my life born on the same day as me, but I will be on the look out more than ever now so that I can test your theory.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

I think that just like the radio and the tv operate within invisible frequencies and wavelengths that exist all around us,so do people,knowingly and unknowingly communicate telepathically within some kind of strange and invisible frequency or wave length...
edit on 22-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

There is a theory for this my friend and it is widely believed around the world! Google Collective Conciousness
or collective subconcious.
Its based on the idea that all humans do communicate unknowingly in is way!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

That could very well have something to do with it. But as another person pointed out, this is not always the case. You say you guys are friends, close, connected. Connected being the key word. IMO, every thought you have has a frequency.. "brain waves" lol. This is sent out all around you, being the reason ESP is possible. The closer you get to someone, the more in-tune with their thoughts you are apt to become. Maybe it's just supercharged cause of the same birthday!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

i think there is something to this,

i too had a friend who was born on the same day same year and never in my life have i met someone who's thoughts so frequently matched my own,

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Ahhh, this is why I like you.

A june baby!

6/22/93 here, we are both Cancers :]

But I guess that goes 22/6/93 >.>

And to answer your question:

Yes, I do actually and I believe his is a kindred spirit as he was born on the same day as I, but in '89 instead of '93
edit on 12-3-2012 by GreenEyedVixen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join