It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Told You S0: Newt 33% / Romney 31% / Paul 15% - Rasmussen Report

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Nice fear mongering! I think your on to something, let's go preemptively attack everyone that could possibly have ill will towards the U.S. If RP was president other countries wouldn't hate us because he would stick out an olive branch instead of bombing the crap out of them, or occupying their land indefinitely.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Ron Pauls position on Iran is adolescent.

Of all the candidates Ron Paul stands alone. No one agrees with him.

Gee, i wonder why?

--------
The United States stands with Israel. That will never change.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

yes and just think the mil complex would be useless, Bush, Cheney would be out of income , the DoD would be a thing of the past,and the US would be minding it's own , we can not have that now can we?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

Nice fear mongering! I think your on to something, let's go preemptively attack everyone that could possibly have ill will towards the U.S. If RP was president other countries wouldn't hate us because he would stick out an olive branch instead of bombing the crap out of them, or occupying their land indefinitely.

No. Calm down.
Lets just go preemptively attack Iran. That's it.
No one wants Iran to have a nuclear bomb.

The rest of the world would cheer us on if we grabbed the nukes away from Iran.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

yes it will, not saying when but it will, needs to or then all is a lie, could this be the year? Ron is still my man, Obama .. do not ask, once was enough.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Gee, i wonder why?

--------

That could single handedly be the most ignorant thing I have ever heard!
edit on 19-1-2012 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Does anyone have a link to a live stream of the debate tonight? I'll be watching from the UK.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I actually want Gingrich to win over Romney in SC because Romney will fall back, gingrich will pick up momentum but then run out of funds which only leaves Ron Paul standing

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

name one country besides the west and Israel that does not want Iran to have a nuke , war head or for power production.. can you?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

No one eh? How bout the Iranians who want to defend themselves? No one would be cheering us if we went in and killed more

edit on 19-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

oh you jest from your post

gingrich will pick up momentum but then run out of funds
GinGRich run out of funds, lolololololol... you joking noway would that happen he would pull the golden egg trick , even if he himself had to lay it, it will be a run for the money just hope Ron will have enough money bombs to win

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Gee, i wonder why?

--------

I expected you to be better informed on this...Paul's stance agrees with history, intelligence analysts both here and from Israel, our own Secretary of Defense, our nuclear energy analysts, and pretty much most actual experts in these respective fields.

Granted, he does disagree with POLITICIANS both here and in Israel, but that's not saying much. In addition to the current experts agreeing with him, we have a good number of former military intelligence and CIA agents also actively supporting him for his foreign policy views and opinions - I could just not be catching the information, but I'm not aware of the other candidates being able to say the same.

Before responding blindly, please review the information in my thread So Ron Paul's foreign policy is crazy? and my discussion on this thread so we don't have to directly rehash a lot of information that's already been covered elsewhere...I'm growing tired of reposting it all everywhere and so far no one has offered a rebuttal beyond lobbing wild accusations and making apparently baseless statements.

To sum up, as far as I can tell, the expert consensus is that Paul is the only one talking actual sense regarding foreign policy, regardless of what POLITICIANS are saying.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

At the very best for Newt, he may be able to hang on for a little while longer if he wins SC. He doesn't have the funds Romney has, and he tends to put his foot in his mouth more often than not. He won't be the nominee.

IMO, the way the GOP (and MSM establishment) has been slandering, mocking, dis-respecting, ignoring high numbers in NH, when it comes to Paul... I think he should continue on and get his campaign message out for a long as possible in this race then join the independent ticket if he can't start winning states. Screw the GOP, they are a bunch of hacks. I'm still fuming after that last debate and the stupid questions they asked him, and the insane "Christian conservative" crowd that denied the golden rule.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Gee, i wonder why?

--------

Ron Paul's position on Iran may very well be the thing that keeps us from having WW III. Ron Paul stands apart from the other candidates which is why he has a ton of support.

Ron Paul stands with Israel. Do you actually do ANY research, or just watch a lot of Fox News? I'm not trying to be insulting but reading your statements leaves me to believe either (1.) You watch a lot of mainstream media or (2.) You're just here to troll people.

And as for your other statement about the world being happy with us taking our Iran - I think Russia and China would have some things to say about that.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

What nukes? If you went to war with Iran the world would hate the US even more...and the UK also, as we would probably get dragged into it. Again.

Ron Paul Revolution 2012!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HallamFoe

will this help? dailycaller.com... back in sec with an other one here is one in your area of the pond www.telegraph.co.uk... enjoy watching mate

edit on 19-1-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

name one country besides the west and Israel that does not want Iran to have a nuke , war head or for power production.. can you?

Saudi Arabia / United Arab Emirates / Iraq / Kuwait.....shall i go on?

I wonder how Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would honestly answer your juvenile
question?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HallamFoe

What nukes? If you went to war with Iran the world would hate the US even more...and the UK also, as we would probably get dragged into it. Again.

Ron Paul Revolution 2012!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxJohnson
GRRrrr... I hate that fat head newt. Why are we listening to the mainstream media and posting a thread on these results anyway?

Because Newt has momentum.

Watch the debate tonight on CNN and watch Newt conquer the whole race.

Fathead Newt will have to resort to what he does best, attack his opponents with baseless accusations while praising his own "progress" while speaker of the house. He's a washed up has been. Why can't people like you realize Paul is running for the best interest of the U.S. and it's citizens? Newt is a pompous egotistical windbag.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Rigged.

I saw the exit polls in iowa. They are rigging this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join