It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London to become Yuan trading hub (Fulford's reports coming true)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
i thought i would give this it's own topic as it may get lost in amongst the David Wilcox thread.

For anyone not sure who Benjamin Fulford is, this may not be as much of a WOW as it is for those of us who have followed Benjamin's reports.

Benjamin Fulford has been reporting solidly for the last 3 years, explaining the power struggle going on amongst the global elite cartels, and how the US (Rockefellers/Rothchilds) are losing power to the East and the dollar will be replaced with a gold backed Asian currency.

not only was the huge step up expected for the Pan Asian Gold Exchange a major deal, this has just been released today in the BBC news:

LONDON TO BECOME YUAN TRADING HUB

"Chancellor George Osborne has made a landmark deal to develop London into a major offshore trading centre for the Chinese currency.

At the beginning of a three-day visit to Asia, Mr Osborne said he would be holding talks on establishing the City of London as a leading international hub for the exchange of the yuan, also known as the reminibi."

SO It is coming true, just like Fulford has been reporting for the past few years, the entire economic world is not going to be run the the US any more, the asians ARE coming and there's nothing the US cartels can do to stop it, the dollar will be replaced in the global market place with the Asian currency which is gold backed and not created out of thin air.

this article also gives a real insight into the fact that the US cartels are losing/have lost huge amounts of power.

edit on 16-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Equ1nox

Well some financial pundits are saying that China is about to go down the pan???
So maybe this news is a sign we are clutching at straws.
www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 16-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
S&F for ya, good idea separating the two. I have been following this duo since before Christmas, has gone kind of quiet, keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Equ1nox

Well done Mr Osbourne say i - as a Brit, anything that keeps the wolf from the door for a while longer is always welcome

I wonder how Merkozy have taken the news?
I thought we were doomed here as we hadn't adopted the Euro?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

with things like that we have to take all currencies on their merit and see what is happening in the world.

It seems clear that the dollar has been continually dumped by major powers for the past 2-3 years, companies even stopping dealing with it. The main focus, though, i would put on China and there have been two very major steps forward that would clearly indicate a HUGE step up for their currency and not something that would indicate their decline.

The first point i would make is this:
Chinese to control the gold market
"The Pan Asian Gold Exchange is not currently a big international entity, but it soon will be. "
"In June you’ll be able to buy spot gold or futures contracts in China. It also means that the Chinese currency- not dollars will for the first time become the ruling currency used in one of the major speculative commodities of our age"

so they are going to take over the gold market, offering it's services to the world

then you have that announcement made today, London will become a huge player in helping the Chinese currency to final kill the dollar.

These 2 things alone give a huge indicator that China is not going down, it's actually gearing up to implement a plan that it's been working on for a few years, to replace the dollar and take over the currency and gold markets worldwide

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

As a brit, it seems clearer with each day that passes that we are very lucky we had elections when we did and were able to get Labour the hell out of power, they would have just spent spent spent.

In the british media the last few days there have been MANY negative reports on the economy and the euro, i was actually surprised how bad they were making it seem. Opposite to that, the tories and lib dems are beating on about fairness for all, THISarticle also came out today and my ears really spiked up when Nick Clegg said things like:

" The move would challenge the corporate culture and help usher in a new era of "responsible capitalism", he added."

he basically talks about trying to take power away from the elite and giving it more to the people

Im very glad we got Labour out when we did, i know our government may not be great, but i feel MUCH safer with the tories/lib dems than Labour

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Equ1nox

I always feel safer under the Tories when it comes to things like the economy and defence - not so much for social issues though!

Probably helps that a lot of the top Chinese economists, etc, went to Cambridge and Oxford!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Many economic experts have been saying that Asia is bound to take a much stronger role in world affairs in the future, long before Benjamin F came onto the scene. Also London has been trading with China for 100's of years.

edit on 16-1-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
London is the trading capital of the world. This comes as no surprise. The UK and China have had a good relationship for a long time..

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I wish users realised that they are talking about a currently corrupt communist regime which kills off its people as if they are not human.

The sooner the communist regime falls the quicker the NWO can get in with a one world government .

Either case , all human beings are to be regarded as a commodity to be traded like cattle .

This is what awaits on both side of the fence . That is if you choose the corrupt capitalism or corrupt communism , it makes no difference to your ultimate end .

Current understanding of how to govern ourselves is way beyond the actual governance capabilities which we already have .

2pence

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

yes i know but you will see in the coming months how much the Yuan will take over the dollar and replace it as the world reserve currency, that is NOT common or normal, when was the last time a major world currency was replaced?, what we are talking about here is a shift in power that hasn't been seen for a very long time, the US corrupt power is coming to an end

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Politics is crazy when its all played out in front of your eyes on such epic proportions.

Europe needed the UK to join in so that they could bring in a europe wide transaction tax that would create more wealth for europe's elite bankers rather than the EU people.

Cameron said no to it, and in the background was creating a deal to trade with China and so they wouldnt be taxed on their transactions as they would in Europe.

Europe has lost out majorly withi this announcement and its for the UK to gain a lot of money in trading in another currency.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by multichild
Politics is crazy when its all played out in front of your eyes on such epic proportions.

Europe needed the UK to join in so that they could bring in a europe wide transaction tax that would create more wealth for europe's elite bankers rather than the EU people.

Cameron said no to it, and in the background was creating a deal to trade with China and so they wouldnt be taxed on their transactions as they would in Europe.

Europe has lost out majorly withi this announcement and its for the UK to gain a lot of money in trading in another currency.

spot on really, joining in with europe would have been insane, seems like the UK knows who's got the power

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have mentioned this "Poof" guy (or maybe it's a woman? who knows...) before here on ATS. I found this on another website. It's an e-mail from someone named "The Mayor" to "Poof", and then Poof's response... this guy actually claims that the Federal Reserve ended a few days ago... what? Is this man/woman completely delusional?
-------------------------------------
Question to Poof: 1/14/12

Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 9:42 AM
Subject: Dinar Recaps 1/14/12 – 10am Newsletter + Poof Response

Poof,
I had heard deliveries were coming regardless of the RV status. Frenchy was supposed to be swiping for the last time. Was this faulty Intel, or did something happen to alter the process? It appears that is no longer the case. Can you expound on the matters at hand?

Thanks again,
The Mayor
—————————————————————————–
Mayor,
The fed system officially ends sat night, the dragons take over global banking on sun and there may be announcements. This is contractual, nothing can change this…they had 2 years since they were foreclosed upon and they sure have no money to alter this.

Poof

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
will be interesting to see what comes out in the next few weeks, if the Fed have "officially" defaulted on their debt to the EAST then it makes sense that they would take charge of the Fed, obviously nothing would be announced thouh, so it's just a case of waiting and seeing what unfolds
edit on 16-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Equ1nox

How is the city of london or british crown making this move a good sign?

All roads lead to rome

British crown is just a legion for the new rome order

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
the future is of course uncertain, and i dont query the notion that the East could be just as bad as the West, i'm not expecting the world to change for the better with the flick of a switch, but i would like to see the US elite ousted from power. Everything can be simplified and it's almost like politics, the US party has failed so it's time to let the other party have a term at the helm.

I can't think that they can do any worse than the situation we find ourselves in now, but i guess only time will tell.
In all honesty, the world as it stands right now is a scary place for me, since 9/11 it's been a pretty horrible experience, just non stop war and negativity and problems, it would be a relief for me to think that someone else is in power, just so that there is SOME hope rather than NO hope.

If the East turns out to be as bad as the West, well then there's really not much point living, the world has gone way beyond any point where normal, intelligent caring people can win the day.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equ1nox
reply to post by PhoenixOD

yes i know but you will see in the coming months how much the Yuan will take over the dollar and replace it as the world reserve currency, that is NOT common or normal, when was the last time a major world currency was replaced?, what we are talking about here is a shift in power that hasn't been seen for a very long time, the US corrupt power is coming to an end

But it has - the shift from Pound sterling to the dollar - that was really only several generations ago.

It will happen again in the future when China gets its very own rival for the top spot, and so on and so on.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

If they were true communists, they would not be seeking a bigger piece of the pie on the world stage.

They would be more like North Korea.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

China is not communist, they are rabid capitalists mixed in with some totalitarianism, both of which fly in the face of communism. Anyway, fulford is a nut if you ask me, everyone knows that this century is ultimately China's and they would take steps like this sooner or later, London is still the financial capital of the world so it makes sense for it to be there.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join