It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Korean Pastor Saw Prophet Muhhamad In Hell And Repeated His Very Words?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm gonna warn you, when I first heard this video, it sounded so disturbing the way the speaker is screeching the words, that I thought, this must be a prank or some ill-intentioned person trying to really scare and disturb people. I had to turn the volume down. It sounds like something from the excorcist to me. But I gave it some time, with the speakers down, and paid more attention to the subtitles and thought the message being said seems like it could be legit. I leave it up to you to decide. Who knows, maybe she was channeling by the power of the Holy Spirit, word for word, what Muhhamad, suffering the extreme agony of Hell, was himself saying?

I think that some churches are experiencing strange fire and not the Holy Spirit, but I just mention it so you know that I am aware of the dark powers operating in churches, even some that think they are from the right side and have displays of supernatural stuff.

Also, from seeing videos of people in Asian countries, where they have to commune in hiding, because of persecution, I have seen that they are very effusive in their emotions. So, maybe because of differences in cultures, we might tend to mis-understand why this intense experience was allowed to be manifested through this person. Maybe, it's not like they are allowed to carry Bibles or read about Hell testimonies in books or on the internet to get the word out that, God would allow an experience like this that would embed in the psyches of these people to etch in their minds without the danger of getting caught and imprisoned over it?

WARNING : You might want to turn down the audio and just read the subtitles.

South Korean pastor, Bo Ra Choi has been seen vision of hell for the last several years. She has seen so many people in hell. She saw Prophet Muhammad was suffering in hell. Muhammad was screaming and shouting not to come to hell. The audio sound was recorded in the local church in South Korea during the worship service. She speaks in Korean what she heard from Muhammad. She also has seen numerous people like former South Korean president, budist monks, etc. Heaven and hell is real place. Jesus is the only way to go to heaven.

edit on 12-1-2012 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2012 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Another one? Really?!?!?

Are you keeping count of your "this person went to hell, and returned to tell us" threads?

You must have at least 50 of them by now...

I'll quote another member here...

Change the frickin record bro

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i dont know what to make of it...

it could be a way to get attention to herself...

3 things are happening here.

1.she wants to draw attention to herself
2. she somehow hallucinated these visions, you know what they say, everyones heaven and hell are as unique as humans themselves..

or 3. shes saying the truth...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Pocky, brother...this video isn't even remotely biblical. I don't doubt he's in hell but i'm not going to make that call in saying for certainty that he is because i do not know for sure.

When she talks of his flesh melting away and him being skeletal...not biblical at all. The bible says "they" shall burn in the lake of fire and their flesh shall not be consumed. On Resurrection day all the dead resurrect and the wicked and righteous both get resurrected into bodies like the angels that do not die and cannot be destroyed and the wicked go into the lake of fire forever and their flesh does not get consumed while the righteous inherit the Kingdom of God.

This sounds more like someone's wishful thinking and whatever she's channeling, probably aint the Holy Spirit but i can't say 100% for sure but youre supposed to test spirits before you believe them...and this one seems to fail because it doesn't hold up to scripture.

Gaurd yourself from these...things you watch so you do not get decieved into believing lying spirits.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Pocky, brother...this video isn't even remotely biblical. I don't doubt he's in hell but i'm not going to make that call in saying for certainty that he is because i do not know for sure.

When she talks of his flesh melting away and him being skeletal...not biblical at all. The bible says "they" shall burn in the lake of fire and their flesh shall not be consumed. On Resurrection day all the dead resurrect and the wicked and righteous both get resurrected into bodies like the angels that do not die and cannot be destroyed and the wicked go into the lake of fire forever and their flesh does not get consumed while the righteous inherit the Kingdom of God.

This sounds more like someone's wishful thinking and whatever she's channeling, probably aint the Holy Spirit but i can't say 100% for sure but youre supposed to test spirits before you believe them...and this one seems to fail because it doesn't hold up to scripture.

Gaurd yourself from these...things you watch so you do not get decieved into believing lying spirits.

Can't the flesh not being consumed, also be interpreted as your flesh could melt away, but regenerate, hence never being consumed? Just wondering, because many descriptions of hell I've heard report flesh melting/burning and regenerating. And the way I interpret this passage is that the flesh will not be CONSUMED, IE, disappear. Interesting video, not sure what to make of it. I couldn't listen to it though, lol. Just skipped through and read the dialogue.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Question. How would Muhammad know about the present? I would imagine that if there is a hell most residents don't exactly own a TV
edit on 12-1-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This is just a way to play with people's fears. Just like she claims to have seen Muhammad, another could have claimed to see Jesus in hell or any other Gods/Religious persons.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I lived in Seoul for over five years. Korean Protestantism is about as corrupt as they come.
Jesus is touted as a sort of, "Santa Claus", figure to whom believers pray for favours of material wealth and the miraculous convalescence of infirmities (granted they first tithe an appropriate sum to the church).

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Can't the flesh not being consumed, also be interpreted as your flesh could melt away, but regenerate, hence never being consumed? Just wondering, because many descriptions of hell I've heard report flesh melting/burning and regenerating. And the way I interpret this passage is that the flesh will not be CONSUMED, IE, disappear. Interesting video, not sure what to make of it. I couldn't listen to it though, lol. Just skipped through and read the dialogue

There's nothing in the bible mentioning anything about them regenerating and starting the process all over again. While it would definately seem hellish, i doubt thats the case. Just the way it is worded leads a person who doesn't overintellectualize the process to think that they burn but their flesh isn't consumed or burnt up/destroyed.

Ultimately i do not really know for sure, but i don't see the purpose of that in itself. To me i would think there would be more despair in seeing your flesh not even melt away but just eternally burn without being consumed while you know you can never escape that punishment. That thought fills me with dread.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
I lived in Seoul for over five years. Korean Protestantism is about as corrupt as they come.
Jesus is touted as a sort of, "Santa Claus", figure to whom believers pray for favours of material wealth and the miraculous convalescence of infirmities (granted they first tithe an appropriate sum to the church).

Jesus said anything you ask of him he will do it for the glory of the Father. He didn't put a limit on what that was. Granted i do not believe in praying for selfish reasons or material wealth because were supposed to cast off that stuff. The way miracle healing works is youre supposed to heal other people, and let Christ take care of your needs by casting off your worries and your doubts and giving them to him to deal with.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I agree with you here, too. Take care of others and let God/Love take care of you - Don't Worry Be Happy!

As for this lady, I agree it is not even biblical and this lady is even mentally disturbed or trying very desperately to put fear in people's hearts. The force of Love is greater than fear!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I would say that this is a valid video. The lamentation of the woman brought great sadness to my heart and tears to my eyes. The wailing sounds (of a djinn suffering so greatly) gave me the sense of a lost cause and emptiness for his (Muhammad's) transgressions upon humanity.
edit on 2012-1-13 by pikypiky because: To correct for typo-error.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

I have also fallen to tears for things untrue. Sometimes your heart can be wrong.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

In this snippet, from Mary K. Baxter's book, she mentions being able to see the bone of a person In Hell, from the flesh getting continually peeled off by fire.

This is from Chapter 2:

www.spiritlessons.com...

Jesus said, "Hell is real; the judgment is real. I love them so, My child. This is only the beginning of the frightful things I have to show you. There is much more to come. Tell the world for Me that hell is real, that men and women must repent of their sins. Come, follow Me. We must go on."

In the next pit was a very small-framed woman who looked to be about eighty years old. I can't say how I knew her age, but I did. [color=PaleVioletRed]The skin was removed from her bones by the continual flame, and only the bones remained with a dirty-mist soul inside. I watched as the fire burned her. Soon there were only the bones and the worms crawling inside, which the fire could not burn.

"Lord, how terrible!" I cried. "I don't know if I can go on, for this is awful beyond belief." As far as my eyes could see, souls were burning in pits of fire.

"My child, this is why you are here," Jesus answered. "You must know and tell the truth about hell. Heaven is real! Hell is real! Come, we must go on."

I looked back at the woman. Her cries were so sad. As I watched her, she put her bony hands together, as if in prayer. I couldn't help crying. I was in a spirit form, and I was crying. I knew that people in hell felt all these things, too.

Jesus knew my thoughts. "Yes, child," He said, "they do. When people come here, they have the same feelings and thoughts as when they were on earth. They remember their families and friends and all the times they had a chance to repent but refused to do so. Memory is always with them. If only they had believed the gospel and repented before it was too late."

I looked at the old woman once again, and this time I noticed that she had only one leg, and there seemed to be holes drilled in her hip bones. "What are these, Jesus?" I asked.

He said, "Child, while she was on earth, she had cancer and was in much pain. Surgery was done to save her life. She lay a bitter old woman for many years. Many of My people came to pray for her and to tell her I could heal her. She said, 'God did this to me,' and she would not repent and believe the gospel. She even knew Me once, but in time she came to hate Me. She said she did not need God and did not want Me to heal her. Yet I pleaded with her, still wanting to help her, wanting to heal and to bless her. She turned her back on Me and cursed Me. She said she did not want Me. My spirit pleaded with her. Even after she had turned her back on Me, I still tried to draw her by My spirit, but she would not listen. At last she died and came here."

The old woman cried out to Jesus, "Lord Jesus, please forgive me now. I'm sorry that I didn't repent while I was on earth." With great sobs she cried out to Jesus, "If only I had repented before it was too late! Lord, help me out of here. I will serve You. I will be good. Haven't I suffered enough? Why did I wait until too late? Oh, why did I wait until Your Spirit quit striving with me?"

Jesus said to her, "You had chance after chance to repent and serve Me." Sadness was written all over Jesus' face as we walked away.

edit on 14-1-2012 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Its nice to know crazy people are still taken serious.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

In this snippet, from Mary K. Baxter's book, she mentions being able to see the bone of a person In Hell, from the flesh getting continually peeled off by fire.

This is from Chapter 2:

www.spiritlessons.com...

Jesus said, "Hell is real; the judgment is real. I love them so, My child. This is only the beginning of the frightful things I have to show you. There is much more to come. Tell the world for Me that hell is real, that men and women must repent of their sins. Come, follow Me. We must go on."

In the next pit was a very small-framed woman who looked to be about eighty years old. I can't say how I knew her age, but I did. [color=PaleVioletRed]The skin was removed from her bones by the continual flame, and only the bones remained with a dirty-mist soul inside. I watched as the fire burned her. Soon there were only the bones and the worms crawling inside, which the fire could not burn.

"Lord, how terrible!" I cried. "I don't know if I can go on, for this is awful beyond belief." As far as my eyes could see, souls were burning in pits of fire.

"My child, this is why you are here," Jesus answered. "You must know and tell the truth about hell. Heaven is real! Hell is real! Come, we must go on."

I looked back at the woman. Her cries were so sad. As I watched her, she put her bony hands together, as if in prayer. I couldn't help crying. I was in a spirit form, and I was crying. I knew that people in hell felt all these things, too.

Jesus knew my thoughts. "Yes, child," He said, "they do. When people come here, they have the same feelings and thoughts as when they were on earth. They remember their families and friends and all the times they had a chance to repent but refused to do so. Memory is always with them. If only they had believed the gospel and repented before it was too late."

I looked at the old woman once again, and this time I noticed that she had only one leg, and there seemed to be holes drilled in her hip bones. "What are these, Jesus?" I asked.

He said, "Child, while she was on earth, she had cancer and was in much pain. Surgery was done to save her life. She lay a bitter old woman for many years. Many of My people came to pray for her and to tell her I could heal her. She said, 'God did this to me,' and she would not repent and believe the gospel. She even knew Me once, but in time she came to hate Me. She said she did not need God and did not want Me to heal her. Yet I pleaded with her, still wanting to help her, wanting to heal and to bless her. She turned her back on Me and cursed Me. She said she did not want Me. My spirit pleaded with her. Even after she had turned her back on Me, I still tried to draw her by My spirit, but she would not listen. At last she died and came here."

The old woman cried out to Jesus, "Lord Jesus, please forgive me now. I'm sorry that I didn't repent while I was on earth." With great sobs she cried out to Jesus, "If only I had repented before it was too late! Lord, help me out of here. I will serve You. I will be good. Haven't I suffered enough? Why did I wait until too late? Oh, why did I wait until Your Spirit quit striving with me?"

Jesus said to her, "You had chance after chance to repent and serve Me." Sadness was written all over Jesus' face as we walked away.

A book written by a woman and a book not rooted in the bible anywhere, or with scripture for reference. This excerpt reads like fiction. What purpose does this serve? The Father has given us the prophets and Jesus, if they will not even believe Jesus do you think theyre going to believe anyone else? You should leave off posting these vids or you could fall to decieving spirits bro. I am not saying the Holy Spirit couldn't do this, but in this day and age it would serve no purpose because no one would believe this.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
While I don't doubt that Muhammad (a known murderer, thief and liar) could be in Hell, the theological problem with all this is that those in Hell WANT to be there because the alternative is to be with God and they love themselves too much to be able to love God. A soul in Hell wouldn't tell others not to be there, they'd want as many damned souls to join them as possible. That's how much they hate good.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

While I don't doubt that Muhammad (a known murderer, thief and liar) could be in Hell, the theological problem with all this is that those in Hell WANT to be there because the alternative is to be with God and they love themselves too much to be able to love God. A soul in Hell wouldn't tell others not to be there, they'd want as many damned souls to join them as possible. That's how much they hate good.
You not saying you actually saw him in hell which means only that you did not meet every person in hell, though that leaves open the possibility that you were there in order to familiarize yourself with the philosophy of its inhabitants.
This would be interesting reading if you were to tell of this journey.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
There seem to be quite a number of these hell videos on Youtube by some Koreans with a psychopathic imagination.

By insulting Mohammed they are clearly trying to appeal to the American Christian Right (the mind control of which seems to be pretty global by now), and one presumes they get some American funding, or at least they are trying to suck up and secure cash by running a pro-right/anti-Islamic organization.

A fabulous example of how religion is used to manipulate politics.

What surprises me is that the Muslims haven't gone on the rampage about this.
When secularists in the West draw cartoons of the Prophet they go ape, but when South Koreans describe him in hell (the ultimate insult) they ignore it.
So that's also a racist double standard: blasphemy, it seems, can only be committed by "Western infidels".
But perhaps, unlike Europe, Korea hasn't deliberately encouraged Muslim immigration, so perhaps nobody has noticed, and there's not enough Islamists around to riot.
Maybe if they keep provoking with such insults, some Muslims will eventually react, and then the War on Terror can be expanded.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
You not saying you actually saw him in hell which means only that you did not meet every person in hell,

Never had a near death experience.
Never been to the spiritual place called hell.

though that leaves open the possibility that you were there in order to familiarize yourself with the philosophy of its inhabitants.

I am quoting to you the Catholic belief about Hell ... that people who go there WANT to be there. They hate God, and they hate God's rules and laws, and they hate other people (whereas God loves them) and therefore they want to be as far away from God as possible ... they put themselves in Hell because that is as far away from God as they can get.

Muhammed - being a liar, thief and murderer, would actually hate being in the sight of God. He'd know God could see all those things in him and therefore Muhammed would hide himself from the sight of God .. in hell. That's my opinion. We won't know until we are dead for sure ...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join