It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benevolent ET intervention? Marshall Vian Summers tells a different story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This interview was done on 9/11 last year and just released yesterday.

If you are following the various "alien intervention" scenarios, you should definitely watch this interview.

His story is that he has been told by ETs that are not on earth that all ETs that are on earth right now, or say they are planning to be soon "to help us" cannot be trusted.

This is the only story that aligns with my previous studies, which I value highly.

And in this interview he lays this out more clearly than I have ever seen it done before.

If true, all the guys who are starry eyed about how the "good" ETs are going to come down and help us "ascend" (Nidle, Ellegion, Drunvalo, White Hats, etc.) are being royally deceived. And Fulford and O'Finioan are the ones who are much closer to correct about how things really are.

If you aren't into all this stuff, then this thread is not for you. Otherwise, I hope it gives the rest of you an important alternative perspective.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

an hour and a half??

Thats more time then i give my wife??

is it worth the time to watch??

anyone watch it?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

If this is as you say (I'm about to watch it), I can see myself being in agreement as far as probabilities go on the big IF of there being any kind of actual alien interaction going on.

Whether it's over 50 years, or thousands of years of alien contact, I'm not buying the hug-a-rainbow philosophy.
I can't see any 'benevolent' culture simply standing by and doing what amounts to nothing by way of helping while the while of everything just seems to spiral further into mayhem.
Nah.
IF there are any outside forces of any influence occurring, I'd have my money on selfish ends toward their own gains.

All in all though, highest probability is, the world society we see, and fear, is just we stupid humans doing the same greedy selfish things we've been doing since we discovered we could bash someone else with a rock without any help at all.

EDIT/UPDATE: I made it halfway through, and only because I'm really stubborn, and also because I had icecream. In my opinion, I think this guy is full of it. Why people make up these elaborate stories to try to gain support/recognition in the psychic/religious/alien contact arena pandering for this kind of attention, I'll never get it.

Is there like a fan base of people that will give you secks if you tell them you talk to aliens or something?

edit on 12-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I watched some of the vid but became disinterested due to there being no reason to believe that this guy has any facts to prove he has obtained this knowledge from other E.T.'s.

That being said, If in fact E.T's have the ability to help our destructive race, why haven't they done so thus far? If they are ANYTHING like humans, stick a fork in us, we are done.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

The large Grays that Phil Schneider encountered while constructing the deep undergrnd base under Dulce NM were known to be pretty hostile.

I suspect that they also might be behind the cattle mutilations which are more prevalent out in the more remote western states

The ranchers have often witnessed lights in the sky the nights they've experienced mutilated cattle.

The cattle are always drained of their blood.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
As soon as I saw "project Camelot" in the title, I clicked off becuase I knew it was a bunch of bunk. Sorry but anything from them is extremely suspect.....

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
This video def provided an excellent perspective on things, and that's what life is about right? This life is about perspectives!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
There are many good ETs and they have helped us.

They apparently intervened when the Nazis were close to developing a nuke during WWII.

If you dont recall the Nazis heavy water facility in Norway was destroyed by SAS commandos.

Thus Delaying the nuke project until it was eventually canceled due to the lack of this necessary component.

Had Germany succeeded in developing a nuke they would've defeated us and the Russians.

They only aid us when it comes to preventing us from destroying ourselves.

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
just like every PC video/article i've ever seen . full of wild theory, conjecture, anonymous sources,,dogmatic doctrine and some people who look/act like they know more than they really do. PC is a nest of charlatans wrapped up in the almost presentable blanket of new ages mumbo jumbo.if the women at the beginning had said she was warned about this danger because her spider sense was tingling, i'd have found it slightly more believable. make sure to grab a pillow and blanket before hitting start on this one.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

thanks .. going to lay down a post so I can find your thread later and watch the doc
s&f

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
actually i just watched the whole entire thing straight through, and i dont know if its cuz my high wore off or what but towards the end it started to sound like the dude was talking out of his a$$, just my 2 cents though lol.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

Let’s play devils advocate…

We’re told in videos such as the one in question of spectacular technology and alien societies we can only dream about, yet only get a single guy without any proof telling us about it.

We’re told about the compassionate efforts of a handful of benign aliens who are endeavouring via internet groups and Youtube videos to make the Earth a better place.

This subtle, back-door attempt at changing us makes no sense whatsoever.

Look at any real-life scenario where an outside force of influential and powerful operatives from one, supposedly advanced culture, covertly intervenes in another sovereign states affairs in a concerted effort to alter that states policies and affairs to match their own. (Say, the current situation in the Middle East.)

What happens?

Bloodshed.

Now a theoretical; if a group of primatologists encountered two troops of rare apes vying violently for territory and this struggle was resulting in death and pain amongst the apes with no resolution in sight, would those scientists simply sit back and watch them tear themselves apart, or attempt to forcefully intercede with all the benefits of their enhanced intellect, resources and the overwhelming influence of their scientific and altruistic raison d’être?

So, with that in mind, if these so-called advanced aliens are willing to risk the collapse of our societies with all the resulting horror that would cause, just how “advanced” are they?

After all, surely they have studied how we react to “fifth column” influence throughout our history, haven’t they?

And surely they are aware just how fanatic we can be about religion, and how devise religions can be in our differing cultures?

So why allow talk of “love and light” and angelic entities on their behalf?

Another belief-system – no matter how persuasive - attempting to impinge on the countless ones that exist here already will only cause anger and denial.

(This is where the whole new “love and light”, Western-orientated-UFO-inspired-pseudo-religion collapses in on itself as far as I am concerned. Yes, blah blah blah we’ve all heard the rhetoric that “some will choose not to ascend”, or “not all souls may ascend”; what rubbish. What repetitive rubbish. It’s merely a lack of imagination in these stories; that’s the get-out clause most Human religions use too, and it’s an elitist concept designed to ensnare and control minds in a comforting zone of “virtuous” superiority.)

Can no one see the plot flaws here?

Logically, any interventionist alien species (and let’s not beat about the bush; that’s what we’re talking about here) who chooses to try and alter our perception of the universe we live in wouldn’t bother with talking to someone so unimportant and without any influence on the popular psyche whatsoever such as the man in the video.

They’d be out in force.

There wouldn’t be discussion about them existing on conspiracy forums.

We’d be watching them on the news, wouldn’t we?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

There are many good ETs and they have helped us.

They apparently intervened when the Nazis were close to developing a nuke during WWII.

If you dont recall the Nazis heavy water facility in Norway was destroyed by SAS commandos.

So the SAS's members are ETs?

Interesting, any brit here can confirm this?, thanks.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MonteroReal

So the SAS's members are ETs?

Interesting, any brit here can confirm this?, thanks.

Yes, the SAS are in fact all extraterrestrials. It was the 3rd Battalion The Royal Pleidian Highlanders who performed that particular mission.

Wonderful bunch of guys…aliens.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Aliens nor jesus are coming to save you, save yourself.
The ptb know this but will not tell you as to hope that you will put off what needs to be done for "just one more day" allowing them to get away with the things they do.
How does it feel to know that at the end of a long hard life, that you kept on putting off, hoping for something that never happened.
I am right.
Hope it helps

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

It's evident to me the guy is an amateur ecologist who realized he could motivate the "lunatic fringe" by layering on a story about contact with an alien species to impel those who hang on the every word of channelers to begin to behave in a way as to be accountable for their actions. Pretty smart if you ask me. Dishonest, but smart.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

If you aren't into all this stuff, then this thread is not for you.

I am "into all this stuff" with no doubt but not one bit interested in pseudo-evangelicals like Marshall Vian Summers. If he resonates - to be New Agey appropriate - with anyone, excellent, vibrate away!

I prefer greatly those who can provide hard references that can be footnoted without angelic overtones, anonymous extraterrestrial beings or pointing up to the Divine.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Jim Jones is what this guy looks and feels like. Nice and convincing. I'm very suspicious of any man who has an exclusive and direct line of communication with benevolent aliens - or with God for that matter.

What this man says can be said by anyone who has read one or two books on UFO folklore. Aliens wouldn't be able to communicate easily with us because of the vast differences in terms of reference.

Dangerous and cult attracting words.

I guess it's easier to convince the people in front of you that you are talking to aliens light years away than try to guess what card they have just picked from a deck.

No. if benevolent aliens had a warning they'd let us know of what and soon enough unless there was a strict non-interference law (which it feels like MIT be the case IMHO). So why use telepathic messages with specially chosen ones, knowing full well that the non-chosen will treat the chosen as delusional. Just transmit a video picture onto all of our TVs if you want to get our attention but you can't get here. How easy would that be?

Foolish aliens. Wouldn't listen to one word of what "they" have to say. Their "medium" is flawed.

edit on 15/1/2012 by objectman because: Clarity

join