It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brien Foerster "Hidden history"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I came accross this gentlemans youtube page a couple of days ago and I cant get enough.
www.youtube.com.../u/0/sS0pWr7M0NM

He has tons of great videos showing some of Peru's amazing history. His videos are first hand and without any fancy editing. He doesn't jump to any wild conclusions and tells it how he see's it.
You see detail in his videos that you dont see with mainstream productions.

He also seems very active, posting new videos often.

I think anyone interested in ancient civilizations who dont already know about Brien, will enjoy his videos.
heres an example of what he's about.

and this is his web site hiddenincavideos.com...

Hope you guys enjoy.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
heres a coulple more of my favourites from Brien.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Great site, thanks. I'm sure many on ATS are scratching their heads as to how our dumb primitive ape like ancestors were able to build such things. The rest just tell themselves that aliens did it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kingofmd

Your welcome.
yeah, I believe in aliens but I dont think they are responsable for these structures. Maybe they did pass on knowledge at some stage, but im more inclined to believe we had many advanced civilizations in the past and have lost this knowledge or it's been kept away from us.

Our history books have so many holes in them.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

I would give my left arm to see this up close and personal,who knows maybe I will someday.great videos thanks for starting this thread!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Jerry Wills' site
www.xpeditionstv.com...
is comparable and even more interesting as far as I am concerned, containing many much longer videos of his investigations, including a film an hour long of his team's attempt to find caves in the Grand Canyon that were reported in the 19th century to contain ancient Egyptian treasures, as well as his film of the claimed "stargate" at Aramu Muru near Lake Titicaca in Peru and what happened when a group of men attempted to pass through it (he claims he has gone through it).

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Brien Forester makes a number of mistakes in the two videos I viewed:

He likes personal incredulity, as a matter of fact (pun intended) that's all he has; if he cannot understand something - it is then mysterious or requires high technology.

The stones he was viewing at Pumapunku are made of sandstone not diorite - they use diorite to fashion the sandstone. Dating - he thinks thousands of years older than 3,000 years but the evidence found points to 350-600 AD with a decline setting in at 1000 AD.

The Parthenon was build about a thousand years before the temple at Pumapunku and has work equal to if not superior to that at PP. Why all the fuss? Certain sites get excessive 'fringe' attention for being mysterious and this tends to snowball - more interesting and complicated sites get ignored while the centers of fringe attention become even more 'mysterious' over time based mainly on piles of personal incredulity....

Excellent work by those stone masons, shoddy investigation by Brien Forester.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by dadfortruth1

I would give my left arm to see this up close and personal,who knows maybe I will someday.great videos thanks for starting this thread!

Don't dwaddle, Avianca can get you from the US to Lima, Peru for about 1300 USD

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
thanks for this. I love this sort of info. ATS is a great source of it. Awsome....starrrrr!
edit on 11-1-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Your welcome.
Yeah me too, It's high on my list of places to go.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Thanks for that link, I will check it out.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Thanks for your input, I'm not that Knowledgeable on this stuff, I appreciate your info

I'll make sure I take what he say's with a grain of salt, at the same time I will still enjoy seeing what he shows in his videos.

I find it this stuff fasinating and would be interested in any sites or books you may recommend.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadfortruth1
reply to post by Hanslune

Thanks for your input, I'm not that Knowledgeable on this stuff, I appreciate your info

I'll make sure I take what he say's with a grain of salt, at the same time I will still enjoy seeing what he shows in his videos.

I find it this stuff fasinating and would be interested in any sites or books you may recommend.

What exactly are you interested in - that particular site, ancient sites in general, the ancient people of SA or something else?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The more I've looked into ancient stone technology, the more I'm inclined to wonder whether ancient civilisations didn't have the ability to make stone concrete or at least soften the stones so that they could be molded or manipulated.

Birds in South America apparently use the leaves of a certain plant to soften hard stone to make nest holes and we know that lichens can do this so that they can attach a route system into rocks.

Perhaps this should be another question that should be put to Janine Benyus and asknature.org!

If true some of these engineering techniques may have been simply lost and forgotten in the eons of time.

I think I'm right in saying that a human hair has been found inbedded into one of the Pyramid stones in Egypt, which is kind of hard to explain unless stone concrete or softening techniques were used.

I find the polygonal masonary featured in these videos and found in other places around the globe, absolutely fascinating, because these walls, where you can't even fit a razorblade inbetween the joints are apparently completely earthquake proof. Many have no mortar between them at all. Just amazing pieces of precise enginnering.

Polygonal Masonary

I've also been researching Myfct and Mono-atomic Gold, which science has recently discovered accidentally. If ancient civilisations had access to some of these "exotic elements", then perhaps also these may explain some of these ancient amazing feats of engineering. I do not accept the theory of ancient alien technology - This is just mankind having a far different history than we've been led to beleive.

Gobleki Tepe has turned the world of archaeology on it's head because this site is supposedly 12,000 years old, when it was previously thought mankind was still running round as nomadic hunter gatherers. I can't exactly get my head around people in loin cloths, with no proper language either spoken or written moving, cutting and carving such equisite stone monuments on such a vast scale, where so far there has been found no or very litte evidence of accompanying human habitation.

Here is a link, which explains the contreversial theory of ancient concrete/softening, which I found interesting

Ancient Stone Technology
edit on 13-1-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I watch his videos all the time!! yes sometimes he gets his facts wrong ,but he does show you things you would not otherwise have access to .

new topics

top topics

join