It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

Bo Xian is right, the leadership of Iran are radical fundamentalists and the president of Iran believes in the Mahdi, and according to their prophecy the Mahdi will come/appear through chaos and war.

Followers of the Mahdi believe that it is their duty to ensure the return of the Mahdi at all costs.

Mahdi is reported to have said:

Shi'as believe that Imam al-Mahdi will reappear when the world has fallen into chaos and civil war emerges between the human race for no reason. At this time, it is believed, half of the true believers will ride from Yemen carrying white flags to Makkah, while the other half will ride from Karbala, in Iraq, carrying black flags to Makkah. At this time, Imam al-Mahdi will come wielding Allah's Sword, the Blade of Evil's Bane, Zulfiqar (Arabic: ذو الفقار, ðū l-fiqār), the Double-Bladed Sword. He will also come and reveal the texts in his possession, such as al-Jafr and al-Jamia.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Iranians will start a nuclear war even if it means their destruction.

Some years back some of their leadership stated that it was ok for them to have and use nuclear weapons, that the q'uran does not prohibit the use of them.

Iran's hardline spiritual leaders have issued an unprecedented new fatwa, or holy order, sanctioning the use of atomic weapons against its enemies. In yet another sign of Teheran's stiffening resolve on the nuclear issue, influential Muslim clerics have for the first time questioned the theocracy's traditional stance that Sharia law forbade the use of nuclear weapons.

islamopediaonline.org...

Ayatollah Mesbah Yazdi, a Religious Authority and Iranian President Ahmadinejads Spiritual Mentor, Implies in a Theological-Political Book that Iran Must Acquire a Nuclear Weapon (“a Special Kind of Weapon”): a Rare Expression of Internal Discourse about Nuclear-Related Issues among the Iranian Elite

www.terrorism-info.org.il...
edit on 12-1-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Any country that starts a nuclear war ensures it´s own destruction. That is not specific to Iran.

And does the Bible or Torah specifically forbid the use of nuclear weapons? Didn´t think so.

That type of fear-mongering you are promoting will only work on sheep.

I don´t see many around, do you?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
hm. a one world government can't ever be good.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Iran's stated intention is not to acquire a nucular weapon. The CIA has stated that Iran is no where near able to produce a nucular weapon. Yet given that, the United States wants to continue to initiate declarations of war, in the form of sanctions, while China and Russia literally have their fingers on the trigger ready to start a third world war. Why? Because we must protest Israel, above even our own country and people, at all costs and even if it means a world war. Explain to me what Israel does for us, the American people, that they deserve our tax dollars and soldiers? We have homeless veterans on the street and our tax dollars are going to Israel?! You know what? To hell with Israel for all I care. I'm an American and a nucular Iran is of no threat to this country. Let Israel and their massive arsenal of nucular weapons defend themselves. I'm sick of being a lapdog nation for the Zionist Jews and their insatiable bloodthirst.

Nobody is sitting here saying that we need to worry about North Korea having a nucular weapon, yet that country has been and will continue to be a threat to the entire world. But see even though South Korea, another of our "allies" is under constant threat, nothing is being said about that is it? No, see because it's all about Israel. We have to bow to and lick the boot of our Israeli masters so that they may pat us on the head like a good dog. I'm sick of it. We have problems in our country that we need to deal with. With $15 trillion dollars in debt we should not be sending a dime to Israel or anyone else in this world. Stop sending our soldiers over to these wars that are, not intentionally of course, with only muslim nations to defend Israel.

Netanyahu says Israel can defend itself

Let them.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Tesclo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dennisgarcia

Is it not good in Star Trek?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by dennisgarcia

Is it not good in Star Trek?

Star trek is not real.No joke,it is not!

Star trek is a piece of paper on which it is written that there is this human society and it has one government and it works just fine.Then this little piece of text is taken and they put it on film using actors pretending it to be so as it is written on said piece of paper.

somehow it seems that it does not work as simple as that in real life.

Adolph hitler tried to create one
The romans tried to create one

And it all ended in failures accompanied by a lot of deaths, pain and horrors.

But yeah ... star trek...

edit on 13-1-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Everyone take a minute and think, look at how divided the world is. TPTB like it like that, they love money because it only gives them greater control of people, they love a class system where they will always be on top, and can make the decisions for the world. Now bear with me, wouldn't it seem kinda logical even if it is disinformation that TPTB would use religion to form a power base of peoples loyalties like the Catholic Church who is in essence lead by The Pope whom one might as well say is the King of Christians,(btw Vatican City is also a fully established member of the United Nations), Queen Elizabeth in the UK maintains "Emergency Powers" in a time of crisis like all of the other remaining Monarchs in the world, i have heard of blood relations of many former US presidents to European Monarchs. Think about this if the founding fathers of the United States were Free Masons dont you think they would wanted to have remained under the authority of the British if they are all in the same boat that is, but they didn't, why would they have set up a country with a constitution that has rights for everyone, if they were so set against it. These things just dont add up to me, what i would say is that the UN, Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations, and The Trilateral Commission are the Illuminati as we know it. Perhaps the Free Masons are good and did infiltrate our highest levels of government and are working toward making a better future for all people of the world, but all of those of Royal Blood (Illuminati) seek to keep it as rule by the few which it has been since the beginning of our civilization, just think the European Monarchs and Wealthy Nobles of the world and their children built many of the large financial institutions, research and youll find that many of their relatives are are groomed from childhood to be placed into positions of power, just think about it those kids are not born Free Masons and I have not really heard of where they are indeed Free Mason Members, The Royal Families, Wealthy Business Men, and Nobles who seek to stay on top in our currensy based class system of rich and poor are the ones running the countries of the world not the Free Masons, The NWO is the final step for the Royal Families (Illuminati) in which they finally get the ultimate control over the people of the world which they have always wanted, look back in history and youll see the United States Federal Government was not meant to have as much power as it does today when it was originally created by the Free Masons, the ultimate power was to lie with the people (BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE) but as you can see the United States power structure has changed since it was first founded, with more and more power being given to a "central government" seems odd that the US government has been consolidating power eerily similar to the Roman Empire which began first as a REPUBLIC, The Royal Families and Their buddies are the Illuminati, they seek to contain power for themselves because they "know whats best for us" they are the ones who seek to mislead and decieve mankind for their own personal interests. Does it not seem odd that George Bush Sr. former US president would kneel before the Queen Of England and be Knighted? Does it not seem odd that his son George Bush Jr. would also become president of the US also. Does it seem odd that the supposed US republic is acting more and more like a Monarchy. I hope Im makind sense to someone im getting tired of typing, these are things i have come to notice and you may have your own theories.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by racasan
reply to post by JoshNorton

My fault – it was the Dan Brown thing that confused you
Well, you said, I read it in a Dan Brown novel, is it true? And I answered no. Not sure how you get that I was confused...

No I actually wrote – >if< it’s true – I just gave credit for where I got the idea and that I see the logic in people >like< Da Vinci at that time feeling the need to create a secret society opposed to the church

So once again:
I have no idea if that happened or what they might have called themselves but >if< it happened then that’s a >possible< source of this proposed white-hat Illuminati

If that is true then there may well be good Illuminati the op is talking about - now is the op’s website made by the good Illuminati – I have my doubts, but if the ideas on the website are worth considering then I don’t think it matters who thought them up it only matters that they are good ideas

I mean, you're not the first here to say, so what if the Easter Bunny said it, it's still good advice. But if you frame your argument based on something shaky, it's bound to fall apart eventually. If it's such a good idea, then move forward on the idea and distance yourself from the loons as soon as you can!

I like to judge ideas on their own merit so if the Easter Bunny did come up with a good idea then it would still be a good idea regardless of where it came from.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I am forced to post this here because I have not met the minimum required posts before posting a new thread. I have discovered the Illuminati symbol hidden in the background during a recent movie "The Sitter." I will admit that I streamed it, rather than purchasing the DVD. You can block this post if you find that too illegal. I don't care. This is important. I did not alter the screen shots that I am about to include in this post:

i1066.photobucket.com...

i1066.photobucket.com...

These are UNEDITED screen shots of the movie when I was watching it. Open them FULL size. You can watch any stream of this anywhere at the time marked in the screen shots. Look very, very closely into the middle of the shot. I did not edit this at all.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Norro because: (no reason given)

Edit: (two more screen shots)

i1066.photobucket.com...

i1066.photobucket.com...

You HAVE to look closely and perhaps at a certain angle, but it is there.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Norro
I am forced to post this here because I have not met the minimum required posts before posting a new thread. I have discovered the Illuminati symbol hidden in the background during a recent movie "The Sitter." I will admit that I streamed it, rather than purchasing the DVD. You can block this post if you find that too illegal. I don't care. This is important. I did not alter the screen shots that I am about to include in this post:

i1066.photobucket.com...

i1066.photobucket.com...

These are UNEDITED screen shots of the movie when I was watching it. Open them FULL size. You can watch any stream of this anywhere at the time marked in the screen shots. Look very, very closely into the middle of the shot. I did not edit this at all.

i1066.photobucket.com...

i1066.photobucket.com...

Did you buy photoshop all by yourself or did you download it? On the other hand i think that windows paint would have worked just as well.

20 points for trying.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
I am so confused I could scream. I used to think the Illuminati was separate from TPTB, meaning the royals, elites and Rockerfellers etc. Then I started reading all this stuff about them being one and the same along with masons and the catholic church. Now I have no frickin idea and I guess no one else does either. So now what??

The second link is gone, but after reading the first one...I think I have been on the right side! He says read between the lines who were the founding fathers?

The Masons??? I have always been a strict follower of the constitution and the founding fathers....so for now that's where I will stand.....who's with me? TPTB seem to have been making great headway around the world...America started off right but is now following the rest of the world...we need to get back to the ideas that founded America.
edit on 10-1-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

I posted this in an other thread but will be applicable here too..

=========
It is very sad,..... isn't it?

I have a strong impression that many countries in the world serve one and the same agenda when it comes to certain security, monetairy, millitairy or whatever policy important for creating a NWO. Because of that the world is changing fast.

Personally I am not against order in the world with the rule that all countries in the world can be held accountable for disturbing the peace and justice. I wouldn't mind if people feel the responsibillity and calling to run the world the best way possible.

But unfortunately it seems that the brass of the NWO organisation today rather want to meet in secrecy, denie that they meet for such a cause and thus refuse to reveal what their plans are to guide us to this utopia.

As rule of tumb I know that everything in secrecy has a dark side to it....if not, it is completely dark.

=========

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_

i1066.photobucket.com...

i1066.photobucket.com...

i1066.photobucket.com...

i1066.photobucket.com...

Did you buy photoshop all by yourself or did you download it? On the other hand i think that windows paint would have worked just as well.

20 points for trying.

Did you try to confirm that by actually watching this movie yourself, before you made that comment?
Or did you just feel like you wanted to show your blatant ignorance here, for all to see?
If so, why are you here?
edit on 13-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Norro

Thank you for your contribution. Your find is an interesting one to say the least.

Did some research into this, apparently this sign is there throughout the whole movie. You can see it easier if you tilt the screen.

Here is a sample.

Wonder what more movies this sign might be in...

Edit: It might have something to do with the release, if you stream it, anyone could have added that. Basically any pirate version can have that added. Might need to wait for the official release to be able to confirm this.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I'm sorry. I thought I had found something. That's all.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
NeoVain, you might be interested in Wolfram von Eschenbach's 'The Book of Parzival'. It is a fine tale which one may find useful in cultivating the Grail. Parzival is the hero of the book who represents the Journeyer who starts out a fool and goes on the Quest/Journey and ends as a true initiate into the Mysteries. You'll enter into a mysterious inner-outer world that we all have access to directly. We learn exciting tidbits along the way and catch glimpses of the Grail as we grow in Gnosis. We also come to realize how the Grail is the Stone that is not a stone, that no one owns it yet everyone contains it within. It is their Divine Heritage and Right. It also becomes a profound realization that when the Grail is realized, its light must be shared. It is a path Directly Experience. Others may come to help guide, but that is all. These mysteries cannot be owned nor are exclusive, for they belong to something profound and that Great Mystery is open to all those who choose to open their heart to it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Norro

Thank you for your contribution. Your find is an interesting one to say the least.

Did some research into this, apparently this sign is there throughout the whole movie. You can see it easier if you tilt the screen.

Here is a sample.

Wonder what more movies this sign might be in...

Edit: It might have something to do with the release, if you stream it, anyone could have added that. Basically any pirate version can have that added. Might need to wait for the official release to be able to confirm this.

Its a bit obvious isnt it.It is a cam version that can be downloaded and apparently streamed.it is not the streamer that added it obviously.It is the ones that released the cam.It is not the first time nor will it be the last time.As if a sign that big that can even be picked up by a digital camera recording a overly bright image that the canvas in the cinema reflects would be in there like that

You think people in the cinema would have notice the 'illuminati' symbol too ???
that was sarcastic of course.

denying ignorance is exactly what i did.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

Sounds interesting, i will check it out.

Although i am not sure it is one of the false clues or one of the true.. yet.

Your depiction of the Grail seems like it might be one of the false.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

If you don't find it of any value, you'll atleast have fun with the tale itself. It's an extravaganza of epic Chivalry and fair maidens. Woot

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

There are two existing threads on that topic. Please continue discussion of that there:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Re-read what i said about George Washington...then read what you said...

thx

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join