It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm not a universalist--as I don't think that's per se, Biblical. Yet, there are mysteries I have no answers for. I just choose to take Christ at His Word as His Word and He have been the most profoundly meaningful and redemptive realities in my 65 year old life.

That's the problem. You take word as fact. I was brought up to question everything. Including religion. And if I'm to burn in hell for questioning the word of God as it was written on paper by man then really, there's just no winning in it is there? I highly doubt that Jesus, especially as the way the bible portrays him, would be someone that would want people to blindly believe everything they read. Especially when it's presented to them by a church and a pope that he never even wanted to exist. Show me in your book where it talks about a pope that lives in a palace. Please do. Let me be clear, I wouldn't trust the word of my neighbor let alone some random guy 2000 years ago that wrote a book. Fair enough?

I've already given my position on the rest of your post throughout this thread. I wish people would actually read it rather than pointing out one single post that I made and writing a book about just that. The dog was cool though.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

BTW Tesclo, i see that in your avatar you have a Jedi knight.

Even Jedi's know that sometimes war is inevitable, and even though they can force their will on those with weaker will, they won't fight and force those with stronger will to do their bidding. But if they must even Jedis will fight wars.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

The only thing that I said should be forced onto people is giving up the nucular weapons. You're putting words in my mouth at this point. And if you don't agree with the fact that we should force nations to give up those weapons, then lets go back to the murderer and rapist conversation. Do we let them out of jail because they dont think like us? Because honestly, anyone who wants to wage war and cause mass bloodshed probably needs to be forced to stop... or was what Hitler did okay?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

Yet what you want would essentially initiate a war.

Look at for example Iran. They don't want to stop their nuclear experiments, and we know they are working on making the bomb, because they have done it in secret for decades and claimed they didn't. They won't be forced by sanctions, and only war will stop them.

If it was up to me i would rather all nuclear weapons dissapeared, but I also know that many nations will not do so, and will keep them, and if we, the U.S. get rid of them then we let the door open to a nuclear attack by any number of nations.

Do you want another World War? Because that is what will happen if you try to force everyone from giving up their nuclear weapons.

edit on 12-1-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tesclo
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm not a universalist--as I don't think that's per se, Biblical. Yet, there are mysteries I have no answers for. I just choose to take Christ at His Word as His Word and He have been the most profoundly meaningful and redemptive realities in my 65 year old life.

That's the problem. You take word as fact.

Uhhhh, No.

Sorry, but your omniscient mind-reading skill faltered there.

I have naturally tended to question virtually everything most of my life.

I have EXPERIENCED the truth of the words in my daily life in tangible ways.

And, my PhD dissertation in Clinical Psychology examined Atheists, agnostics, Christians of various types in terms of their values and behaviors related to those values. I was shocked to discover that, for example, taking the most popular atheist journal . . . and merely substituting a few key words and phrases, the thing read VERY MUCH like a Pentecostal journal.

Anyway, I have found that, WHEN folks take God at His Word and ask Him to make Himself real to them in fair-minded ways, He tends to do just that.

He does NOT play THEIR games, on their terms, however. He wouldn't be a very big God, if He did.

I was brought up to question everything. Including religion.

Questioning everything is potentially healthy.

And, potentially deceptively utterly destructive.

It all depends on a number of factors.

Supreme Arrogance when questioning everything is a huge deception and ultimately a very destructive one.

In terms of the OP, I've studied globalism for 45 years. There's not a shred of constructive decency in any of the elite rulers. Anything that appears to be constructive decency is merely whitewash to further their extremely black, cruel, genocidal plans, strategies and methods.

Their '10 Commandments' on the Georgia Guidestones sound rational and almost erudite, rational and clever . . . unless one applies an ounce of critical thinking for more than a few micro-seconds.

www.radioliberty.com...

I wonder how many of their defenders hereon are lining up to be first in line
to contribute to the genocidal population reduction by offering
THEIR necks and heads for the shredders FIRST!!!

edit on 12/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It says you can become part of the Illuminati on the site, where do i sign up?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

No but as I said we should lead by example. It's not going to happen over night but we should open up talks around the world and start to get rid of them. Iran is a different story at this point. Our own CIA has stated that they are no where near where they need to be to have a nucular weapon. Until they actually have one, we honestly shouldn't worry about it. When they do, then we can include them in peace talks. If they insist on using it, then you go to war. But Israel can defend itself if that's where this is going.

None of this is going to happen over night. And to be honest, we need to go through a certain time of peace before talks of such an order could even be imagined. The best thing we can do right now is simply stop waging war and lead by example.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

There are convincing reports that Iran has 20 nukes already . . . likely from China.

I forget the ATS thread with such reports on it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm not an athiest if that's what you're insinuating.

I don't understand why people can't see that there can be God without religion.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm sure if Iran had 20 nukes we'd already be at war with them. This administration is just itching to start a war with someone.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

This is all explained in that second link. Basically there are two "NWO".

To me that just looks like a bait and switch, I do not care one jot who they are, anybody vying for control of the world is a problem.
you need to eat sleep and #, beyond that nothing is any of your business.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

Don't believe everything the CIA says. The UN and nuclear inspectors have been saying the contrary. At least they were a couple years back.

The CIA is not so good at intelligence gathering trust me on this one.

By Damien McElroy, Vienna

11:12PM GMT 08 Nov 2011

Iran is building nuclear arms, say UN inspectors

The United Nations nuclear inspectors on Tuesday night accused Iran for the first time of carrying out work to make atomic weapons.

In a leaked report, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said that credible evidence existed that Iran had carried out activities solely related to the construction of a nuclear weapon.

Iran attacked the report but Western diplomats said that it amounted to a clear case that the country had continued its nuclear weapons programme after 2003 when US intelligence concluded it had dismantled its efforts.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

BTW, it is not only Iran, Pakistan, India, China, Russia, these and others are countries that will NOT give up their nuclear weapons no matter what the U.S. does.

edit on 12-1-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

40+ YEARS AGO, a Navy colleague well able to assess such stuff . . .

asserted quite soberly and firmly that

we had THEN

11 DIFFERRENT weapons systems

each one worse than nukes.

40+ YEARS AGO.

We haven't been sitting still since then.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

See but again I honestly don't see the problem. Even if they did get a nucular weapon, do you really think they'd be stupid enough to use it? They would be wiped off the map within minutes. It's suicide to them. That's not even to mention the fact that Israel can defend itself. They probably have more nukes than the US has.

We risk a third world war simply by overreacting and going to war with Iran. China and Russia have already said that they would see an act of war on Iran or Syria as an act of war on themselves. I don't understand why we don't pick up the phone and talk to these people instead of the endless sanctions.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

I springboard off posts in my writing and try to address what I'm responding to--but not only.

RELIGION has been defined as man's search for and reach toward God.

Authentic Christianity has been defined as God reaching to man IN RELATIONSHIP.

I think all RELIGION is deadly and destructive.

Most conventional definitions would assert that anything having to do with God

that is any sort of philosophical set of even merely logical constructs . . . would constitute a RELIGION by definition.

FWIW.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tesclo

See but again I honestly don't see the problem. Even if they did get a nucular weapon, do you really think they'd be stupid enough to use it? They would be wiped off the map within minutes. It's suicide to them. That's not even to mention the fact that Israel can defend itself. They probably have more nukes than the US has.

1. Iran's leader WANTS chaos and nuclear war.

2. It's the only way HIS RELIGION informs him that Islam's Messiah, will arrive--that it REQUIRES CHAOS, WAR TO BRING THE MAHDI ONTO THE WORLD STAGE TO CONQUER ALL THE NON-MUSLIMS.

3. The globalists are determined to start WWIII to

A) genocidally reduce the population; and

B) reduce the current culture and order of things to ashes to enable the overt establishment of the OLD BABYLONION TYRANNICAL SATANIC order easier to set up on the world stage.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

I'm not convinced of that at all.

1. Iran may have China with some on-site control over China's nukes on Iran's soil.

2. Iran's leaders are probably somewhat under the control of the global puppet masters. Or, the puppet masters have made clear that Iran will NOT start WWIII UNTIL THEY say so.

3. The Obamma admin is thoroughly under the control of the globalists who reared him, trained him, conditioned him, locked him into whatever set of hypnotic compliant mind-control schemes in case his tele-prompter failed etc. He reportedly even realizes he's merely a scapegoat who's toast once he creates sufficient destructiveness of our Republic--as they ordered him to do--and he's been hard at mostly faithfully between vacations.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll
reply to post by real_one

After reading many of the articles in the above links, it does indeed become apparent that they, like Hidden Hand, are Luciferians.

armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...(1269753).htm

(:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
You need to understand the full picture here, not only do they propose a 100% inheritance tax, but they also propose Maximum income cap per citizen, to be 20x the "average" income. This means that even a very successful family will not be able to spoil their children nowhere near what they can do today. Sure their children may have it slightly better for awhile... but once the parents are dead they better be prepared like everyone else.

Even that won't help. First off, there is no "level playing field". Those fortunate enough to be born to the rich will have an advanatge comapred those born to the poor. This advantage consists not merely in the money the parents can spend on the children, but also in the attitudes cultivated from childhood towards success. For successful parents, their children being successful is a must, while for the not-so-successful parents it is a good-to-have. This preference itself will influence where the parents spend their money on and how the child's attitude shapes towards success.

You can limit income all you want, but some will prefer to accumulate and some spend. Those who prefer to accumulate will have accumulated enough to pass it on to others they choose, quite likely their children. Not only will they have passed on their wealth, they will have passed on their tendency to accumulate wealth. Before you know it huge wealth disparities will come and you will see people crying "Unfair!".

Envy, the motivation behind these calls for limit income, limit wealth and "level playing field", is as debilitating for a society as greed.

If this is a non-dogmatic iteration taking into account the current reality of the Western world, fine. But if it is to be presented as some kind of a situation independent ideal state of affairs, it is idiotic, to say the least.

Reincarnation may sound absurd, unless you KNOW it is true. Considering their Gnostic and scientific viewpoint about everything else, why would they suddenly take such a leap of faith? Not logical.

I think we can be fairly certain their "Big Secret" have something to do with this fact...
Considering spirit science says the same thing.. (that our spirits are eternally recycled)

I find this fascinating, because the more i research it, the more unrelated sources i get saying the same thing.

It is not reincarnation, per se, that is absurd. It is reincarnation without a concept of Karma or its equivalent, that is absurd. They explicitly reject the Hindu/Buddhist concept of Karma, because they, without any justification, declare everyone equal at birth and wish to deny any inherited advantages/disadvantages to an individual, which Karma necessarily implies. However if nothing is inherited from a previous life what exactly is reincarnation? It is like waking up everyday with no knowledge of and consequences from anything learnt/done until the previous day, which is absurd.

Reincarnation and Karma are inseparable concepts. You can't reject one while accepting the other.

When they can enunciate something that is conceptually coherent, I may be inclined to suspect they have some "Big Secret". The BS that is presented doesn't deserve that suspicion.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

their website has been around for a while now. i'm not taking sides, but if you are TPTB and are happily taking orders instead of trying to wake up your fellow men and spread truth and goodness, and liberty, then we don't want you here. anyone who is for oppression and tyranny, rule by the few, competition is a sin, fake war on drugs, forced inoculation, open borders, NAFTA GAT managed trade agreements, carbon taxes etc. can fall off a cliff. Please elaborate your position for us.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join