It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cried watching this. Americans and NATO bombing babies, Every human much watch. Spread It!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

How the hell is a terrorist suppose to know a hellfire missile is locked on him. Like oh this predator drone that I CANNOT see is about to kill me I think ill run to the nearest villiage. Seriously did you just go there?

Before I forget I'll answer your question about the stoning and not educating their women...its none of your fu**ing business so why dont you and everyone else stay out of it.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsoc
whos intel am i questioning? My credibility and backround prob makes me more of a expert, so then you have people who no matter what cant admit defeat and be humble and start arguments, that easy

So you are a expert.
I am not a rocket scientist but I have talked to a few and you are no rocket scientist.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
marsoc
We need to clear something here. collateral damage happen in a legitimate war. America invade countries illegally. That is terrorism. the only legit collateral damage allowed is the innocent Afghanistan person dying when a IED explode while defending their country. Co lateral damage can not happen from a missile fired into a crowd by a terrorist at the end of a joystick. And to the arrogant and ignorant who think everyone want to be like America and like to live in america Wake up. I will rather die in my own country defending it from people like you than live the american daydream. I would be ashamed to call myself an american at this stage. And yes I was a bit harsh. All americans ain't bad and one should not judge all by the actions of a few. But what are the rest of the american people do who do not agree with your goverment. sitting in luxery and pissing in your pants of fear will not solve your problem. grow some balls, take up arms and do something about it. Yes many of you will die. At least it will be for a cause not for cheap oil to fill your car.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by funkymonky
marsoc
We need to clear something here. collateral damage happen in a legitimate war. America invade countries illegally. That is terrorism. the only legit collateral damage allowed is the innocent Afghanistan person dying when a IED explode while defending their country. Co lateral damage can not happen from a missile fired into a crowd by a terrorist at the end of a joystick. And to the arrogant and ignorant who think everyone want to be like America and like to live in america Wake up. I will rather die in my own country defending it from people like you than live the american daydream. I would be ashamed to call myself an american at this stage. And yes I was a bit harsh. All americans ain't bad and one should not judge all by the actions of a few. But what are the rest of the american people do who do not agree with your goverment. sitting in luxery and pissing in your pants of fear will not solve your problem. grow some balls, take up arms and do something about it. Yes many of you will die. At least it will be for a cause not for cheap oil to fill your car.

Actually what we should do is vote in people who support a strong republic. It really is that simple, Ron Paul comes to mind.

We need to make our votes count for something.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
voting only work in democracies. you know that thing that you americans do not have anymore. HaHa

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Glad I got another foreign fan, first off we had congress approval , its not a illegal war or terrorism. Talk to the foreign govts who are letting us fight in their country then if its a problem, apparently its not if the other countries want us sticking around and helping in every way. Yes I have take arms many times. And guess what, i personally met more people that were glad we were there and wanted us around only about a quarter to third dont want us, so stop speaking for the people in the countries were at war with.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
nope, but more than u , HA

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by mrgregbusybee

well i am pleased you feel proud to have serve but i might just point out a few things here......when alot of people decide to join the forces it is due in a great many cases to desparation.....just as in the first second and now the coming third world wars conditions are created....TPTB create depressions....they create hardship and they create disillusionment amongst the young.....They make it seem as though there is no other option but to serve your country as really there is nothing else out there for them....just as now the armies are starting to fill with young disillusioned youth whom have no where else to turn....you call joining the forces voluntary.....ask the people of vietnam who doiged the draft...believe me i know a few being Canadian.

Now i am sure as many people will say....there is no more draft.....but i would say to you......they recruit through depression....and it is working a treat is it not.....who do you think creates this mindset of negativity.....and who profits from it....you may be proud to serve but why did you start to serve in the first place....because your were filthy rich and you decided it would be a cool thing to do right....you decided to leave the farrari and join the forces because there is no life like it.

your life was so great that the only way to make it better was to go serve.......I would think not......but i am sure you will have a great story to tell....rather then huge numbers out there in the forces who will say....and i have heard this over and over....."there was nothing else out there"

Actually, NO, no great story for me....no Pat Tillman story from me, rest his poor soul btw. No riches to rags....joined out of necessity...actually because I was having a kid during my 3rd year of college with no worth a sh*t job or medical coverage which a baby requires.

As I said before, I was blind before but now I see. I don't disagree with you....the war machine brainwashes the soldiers....but once you become a soldier, you have to be brainwashed otherwise you end up with an argument during time of conflict about who has the best plan to overtake a building. So once in the military, yes, brainwashing is required to get the machine to do as it's told. You have no choices at that point and it has to be that way.

Now for you and I....we are able to have this discussion because we can think freely and speak what's on our minds. It doesn't change the fact that a military is needed and a strong military at that. Can you change what Iran is doing? Can you change China's view on us and I'll include Canada in that because our military will protect you too and you will fall victim to a US attack....collateral damage actually (fitting for this clip now). A strong, like minded and goal oriented military is required for preservation and self-defense. I don't understand where you were going with your statement though. I agree, our military personnel are brainwashed for the most part....but it's required. You can't have democracy in the military.

Look...I told you, I disagree with a lot of the bullsh*t our government has done in the past 4 years. I have only recently become a real conspiracy theorist but I read and study enough to catch up. Nothing though can change the facts here and single minded individuals that live there lives watching TV and formulate opinions based on biased, half truths are not helping any situation. It's a circle of sh*t. Just pick out where you fall in the circle and I can bring it back around to you again from my perspective just as you can with me.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
warlord to terrorist. If you help me oust my goverment and help get me in power you can have all the oil, gas, diamonds whatever as long as you help me stay in power and allow me to rape my new subordinates. hmm sound like american democracy to me. If that is your argument them 911 was not a terrorist act either. people sat and decide they gonna blow up two little towers in another country there was concensus and it was done. so it was a legal war. great now that we got it out of the way. Ohh i forgot it only works if you are in america.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say it, but in all wars there are civilian casualties. And more often, the ratio of civvie fatalities to soldier is vastly out of proportion.
I'm not saying it's right, or ok, but thats how it is.

If you have 50 soldiers in a civilian area that houses 2000 people, and you drop a bomb smack bang in the middle of that area in order to kill those soldiers, how many more civilians are going to be killed?

Innocents die, but when it comes to war, we're all expendable in the grand scheme of things...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

marsoc

So it was okay that the non-terrorist organization known as al-queda that didn't take credit for the bombing of a US naval vessel while docked shouldn't have caused a retaliation from the US forces on these non-terrorists because we in-fact are the terrorists? That's what sh*t you're trying to feed me now? IED - improvised explosive device. Do we as a country look like we make IEDs? Do you believe for a second that has been our operational tactics in Afghanistan? LOL. You watch too much Al Jaheeri TV. We don't want your countries to be like us...we would however like your countries to at least learn to stand on their own. I'd gladly pick up my weapon again...lol. I don't think you'd like that outcome though if I were in your country. P.S. We never even took any oil from Iraq....we were never there for WMD either. So now you must ask yourself why we were there in Iraq....and that is the same reason I'm here on this site...well that and to laugh at you and waste my time writing this reply. Here's to piss in your pants and your future plans to blow up america. good luck...you'll need it. Oh yeah, do you drive???? What kind of car???? lol

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Okay, I would like toi say one thing before I click the video play button.

REALLY?

The americans are sensitive. They do NOT need to see the genocide their military is all about. Not yet. NO.

I'll watch now, comment in a moment. Don't hate on my brutal commment, if it happens.

EDIT:

Okay. 4 minutes is ehouhg to understand the USA military is willing to hiding behind door, LIKE CHICKENS #S, to destroy a nation. Or sorry, Liberate them.

Bomb me USA, I'm your closest threat now.

EDIT 2:

Seriously. Is the USA that chicken poop to get in there? USing robots to kill from thousands of miles away?

NUCLEAR! NUCLEAR !!!!! NEW CLEAR!!!!!

EDIT 3:

You fricken pussies in the military. Come get me! # muslims, they aren't you fear now.

edit on 11/1/2012 by FreshNugget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Once again seen too many movies, Ya im sure thats the deal, were raping and killing for fun in exchange (ha, idiot). By going in we saved millions of kurds from saddam killing and terrorising his country. Ooops forgot that right, screw them.. Also he denied our inspectors and yes he did not hav nukes, but its a fact he had chemi and biological weapons, hmm enuf probable cause for me.. ok time for me to get off, sleep time, chap.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

warlord to terrorist. If you help me oust my goverment and help get me in power you can have all the oil, gas, diamonds whatever as long as you help me stay in power and allow me to rape my new subordinates. hmm sound like american democracy to me. If that is your argument them 911 was not a terrorist act either. people sat and decide they gonna blow up two little towers in another country there was concensus and it was done. so it was a legal war. great now that we got it out of the way. Ohh i forgot it only works if you are in america.

You probably should find a different word other than "rape" considering you live in South Africa where more than 25% of males admit to participating in this crime. Clean your own house before looking into ours.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Originally posted by marsoc
whos intel am i questioning? My credibility and backround prob makes me more of a expert, so then you have people who no matter what cant admit defeat and be humble and start arguments, that easy

So you are a expert.
I am not a rocket scientist but I have talked to a few and you are no rocket scientist.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

SEE dumb one. Thesedays we do NOT NEED a rocket scientist to make whatever bombs the USA MILITARY has GIVEN us.

Internet?

I have no intention, but I can and will, defend myself against americans [no you do not deserve a capital in this name anymore]

YOU ARE NO LONGER NUMBER ONE.

EDIT:

I'm Canadian. You guys are walking on thin ice down .... I'm not taking much more of your genoecide.

EDIT: Your military best get me in my sleep. they will have no fight otherwise. AND, thats how you pussises do it. So come.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Enough of the continuous ron paul promotion on this website. I know the owners have NO association, but this is becoming as big of a joke as the Santili hoax.

Enough is enough from pauls minions. . . stay off ATS.

It's quite relevant , as Ron Paul wants to stop the wars. Anyhow, we can't stop the promotion of his rivals on the mainstream, so why stop his promotion here?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rumor21

Firstly I never said I was American, and secondly there are thousands of files released that have documented American soldiers raping young girls and their mothers in Iraq. The truth shall set you free.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mnemicrsl
Wow. 90% of the comments on here are bull****. Has everyone on this website frickn lost it or what? As an American who never supported these wars, but cannot stop them either, I have admitted publicly that these "wars" have made me sick. And for those of you out there that say I'm lazy because I haven't single handedly stopped them, right now your only option unfortunately IS Ron Paul. No one else with political clout wants the wars to stop. So instead of criticizing us, get your heads outta your *** and help, or your country may be next.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Mnemicrsl because: (no reason given)

No 90% of comments on here are true. Did you even watch the video?
It doesn't matter if you never supported the war, because the majority of Americans do or at least did. When CIA agent Osama was killed Americans began to chant "USA, USA, USA" in some sort of sickening victory chant. After what they have done to the people of the middle east for the past 20 years these people should be chanting,"Death to USA".

I'm not criticizing the US and neithe is most of the people on this thread. We are telling you the facts and Americans like you are in denial of just how your foreign policies have created these wars.
"HELP?!?" Why do our countries need to help feed the worlds war machine, if anything it needs to go on a diet.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
most americans are like alcoholics they believe nothing is wrong with what they do and the whole world is against them. as 911 proof all your wars can not stop an attack on us soil if the other side feel to attack america. As you americans might have notice i also do not give you a capital is it is not deserved. live in your little dream. wake up you are hiding so deep in the closet that what you see is entry to Narnia dude.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

IT is a sad story indeed. We go into nations that have this vast mineral deposit with the guise that it is for their freedoms and to fight the taliban. They tell us that they are freeing the people from the grips of oppression yet we have allies like Saudi Arabia who commit bigger atrocities. We don't care about countries like Congo and Liberia where oppression is truly rampant.

These wars were never about freedom or America's security. This was about securing the future of America by having these vast resources tapped and sold to the people.

NATO is basically the new USSR. And now that Romney won New Hampshire and once the 2 man system is completed, get ready for another war because that is what you'll get.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join