It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flags; Iran; ATS...what happen???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The other day on an ATS thread, I sarcastically joked that the event in which US Navy sailors rescued a group of fisherman was a false flag. I meant to type, "false flag act of kindness" it came out different as "act of congress"and by the time i realized my typo it was to late to EDIT it and lost its meaning I am sure.
See here
US NAvy Rescues Iranian FIsherman

I went on to say that if it was the other way around we would never hear the details of Iranians rescuing Americans...
Well I want everyone here to know I do not work for Iran. I had nothing to do with this even though it came our later.
After all its the Daily Mail fishrag
Ho llywood False Flag
&

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have always believed this was set up by the US. Even the iranians have questioned the story. They said the pirates QUICKLY gave up without a fight. I honestly will never believe another word the government says ever again

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
According to interviews, those men were being held a month or so, before rescue.
What did Iran do for them during that time?

Curious...

Then again, I suppose they could have been US spies working for the CIA
Iran's usual accusation.

edit on 9-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Those-pirates-looked-pretty-happy-to-be-rescued-from-a-old-fishing-boat.
Not-a-lot-of-booty-to-be-found-.The-pirates-from-yesteryear-used-to-go-after-treasure,not-fish
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The pirates gave up without a fight.
This is what cia operators should do when facing the US armed forces.
Yep made for hollywood tv for sure.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

For arguments sake - tell me how a bunch of pirates with machine guns would go about fighting the Navy, in this situation? Somali pirates are not suicide bombers. They are opportunists looking for the easy score.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I really do not know how they could sucessfully fight a superior armed force.
But there have been pirates that made a stand before and have died.
So, apparently someone tried.
Hope it helps

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by g146541

For arguments sake - tell me how a bunch of pirates with machine guns would go about fighting the Navy, in this situation? Somali pirates are not suicide bombers. The goal isn't to die.

I agree but the pirates do not and never have targeted small fishing boats as presented.
As previously posted, there is no loot or money on a fishing boat, and I suspect that Iran would act very aggressive towards the pirates just as the Russians do.
We have all seen the video of what Russia and rightly so did when they attacked the pirates, dead men tell no tales.
I hope more nations take the Russian angle and just annihilate the parasites.
But you can't do that if it's a stage show can you?
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

BTW: never said the US didn't use this as an opportunity to play public opinion, given Iran's warnings to close the Strait, however that is not the same thing as saying the situation was staged...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ummmm this isnt the first time folks have been rescued from pirates and in most rescue cases folks are taken without a fight ensuing. These are pirates NOT WARRIORS!!!! When they are caught they dont always fight back.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

The interviews stated the pirates boarded the ship to use as a staging ground. Now, they would need to do that if they intended to operate further from shore, expanding their field of opportunity. It's just as feasible an explanation as anything else, more so than that they were CIA... IMHO

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

The interviews stated the pirates boarded the ship to use as a staging ground. Now, they would need to do that if they intended to operate further from shore, expanding their field of opportunity. It's just as feasible an explanation as anything else, more so than that they were CIA... IMHO

The Pirates never leave the coast without their mother ship, they have always operated this way and this time it is no different.
These are deep water fishing grounds and the pirates use skiffs, large ones for sure but they only have so much range.
Read up on how they go about getting into the deep water areas they access.
If they don't have a mother ship they cannot possibly get anywhere near the deep water.
Therefor they cannot attack any deep sea vessel.
They need a staging ground to get to where this alleged piracy occurred.
They do not and did not need this fishing boat.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I read - did you?

Not long after leaving port, while transiting the Omani coast, Al Mulahi was approached by a smaller Iranian dhow, the fishing vessel Bayan. Unbeknownst to Al Mulahi’s crew, the Bayan had been hijacked by Somali pirates. When it came alongside, the pirates appeared on its deck, and fired rifles into the air. Now they had Al Mulahi, too.

The pirates’ intentions became clear immediately. The Bayan was almost out of fuel, rendering it useless as a mother ship from which the pirates could mount attacks in skiffs against passing ships they hoped to hold for multimillion-dollar ransoms.

The Somalis transferred their equipment onto Al Mulahi. Captain Younes said two of the Bayan’s crew members had been killed by the pirates, and the rest were exhausted and terrified. But before Al Mulahi pulled away, the Bayan’s fishermen apologized for carrying the pirates to another boat, and for the fact that they were going free even as Al Mulahi’s crew was being taken hostage.

Per the link in my post above - from the interview with the Captain. The boat was used as a staging ground/mother ship.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ok so they grab this fishing boat with no supplies to speak of for a staging ground for further attacks on more promising targets.
They get their pirated fishing boat to use for attacking more lucrative prey, so far so good so tell me why they just sat in the Sea for a bloody month?

Elmer Fudd is guarding his carrot patch ( Almost a war zone with lots of Military present)
I am Bug's Bunny and I want carrots do I go to Elmer's property with lots of guns and ships or do I go down the road where the folks are sleeping and off guard?
Something really stinks here and I ain't the carrot patch.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Easy Score? Check this out....
Other Side of the Fence

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

I read - did you?

Not long after leaving port, while transiting the Omani coast, Al Mulahi was approached by a smaller Iranian dhow, the fishing vessel Bayan. Unbeknownst to Al Mulahi’s crew, the Bayan had been hijacked by Somali pirates. When it came alongside, the pirates appeared on its deck, and fired rifles into the air. Now they had Al Mulahi, too.

The pirates’ intentions became clear immediately. The Bayan was almost out of fuel, rendering it useless as a mother ship from which the pirates could mount attacks in skiffs against passing ships they hoped to hold for multimillion-dollar ransoms.

The Somalis transferred their equipment onto Al Mulahi. Captain Younes said two of the Bayan’s crew members had been killed by the pirates, and the rest were exhausted and terrified. But before Al Mulahi pulled away, the Bayan’s fishermen apologized for carrying the pirates to another boat, and for the fact that they were going free even as Al Mulahi’s crew was being taken hostage.

Per the link in my post above - from the interview with the Captain. The boat was used as a staging ground/mother ship.

That ship in the picture looks capable of have a radio and an emergency beacon which only takes a second to punch.
Please explain to me why Iran did not do a full out attack when they have the capability to do so and also the fear right now that all is not what it might seem to be?
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I'd really like to suggest you READ the interview, where they went during that time was covered. Short story, they were in and out of port, not deep-water continuously, according to the Captain.

Please explain to me why Iran did not do a full out attack when they have the capability to do so

Did I not ask the same question in my first post? Why didn't Iran do anything about it when they were informed by the first crew?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Did I not ask the same question in my first post? Why didn't Iran do anything about it when they were informed by the first crew?

But yet you find nothing fishy about that?
CIA indeed
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

CIA indeed

Or ... perhaps Iran was too busy playing other games. Tempting the Fates with threats that may have international repercussions...

*Again, I never said the US didn't take advantage of a golden opportunity. Doesn't mean it was staged/CIA op.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Please read this...If I was Somali, I would be a pirate too....Iran, fisherman, I don;t think so...Iran's been doing what with uranium to them since when???2000 and what?
PROOF!!!
THeu US was looking fo rUranium!!!!
edit on 9-1-2012 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join