It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad stopped from seeing premature twins by Beyonce's hospital 'takeover'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This makes me sick, I wonder how guilty they would be feeling if god forbid, one of those babies passed away while the NICU was on "Lock Down" and the parents couldn't get in to be with their child on their last moments.

“They locked us into the NICU and would say, ‘You can’t come out to the hallway for the next 20 minutes.’ When I finally was able to go back out, I went to the waiting room and they’d ushered my family downstairs!”

Source

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Britx

For Christs sakes, you paid $1.3 Million for a hospital floor when you could have paid $1.3 Million to being the hospital to you. In the comfort of your own home!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I completely agree, if they want to have private childbirth they need to do it at their own home. Im sick of famous and rich people acting like they can do whatever they want just cause they can pay off the right people. How is this ok?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntedBullets
I completely agree, if they want to have private childbirth they need to do it at their own home. Im sick of famous and rich people acting like they can do whatever they want just cause they can pay off the right people. How is this ok?

Because they have the magical talisman called cash in which we empower.

Simple really.

the haves and have nots.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The blame lies with the millions of morons who buy their awful 'music'.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Britx

its at moments like this , that i find it hardest to condem " unauthorised activation of a fire alarm "

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
The blame lies with the millions of morons who buy their awful 'music'.

HEY!!!!

Buy that new thing I just saw!

E M U L A T E

what we've seen!
edit on 9-1-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What happened to the other thread?

I just posted this on your other thread 5 minutes ago.

I'll post it here then....

I just read the source (not sure how reliable) you gave and a let me tell ya.

I feel sick.

Such selfishness!

Shame on them and shame on the hospital!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wow, I would be enraged if this had happened to me on my babies First day of life, seriously , why the hell does the hospital do this to people. Are we considered secondary to someone of that stupid popularity. Its really disturbing, that people with the most money, can blatanely get away with this kind of action. Its not right, and should not be allowed to happen. Well I guess we know who would get the cures and the antibiotcs to fight a pandemic if there ever was one, THE RICH, not suprising, but sickening

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Apparently, the total cost for the stay, the security etc was around 6 Million. That's what's been on the news here.

Both of my kids were born at Lennox Hill, as was I. I worked there for two summers when I was in college and I am stunned that they would even allow this to happen. When my sister gave birth to her daughter, Paul Rudd's wife was in the room next door and he was like every other dad there. Jay Z and Beyonce created a spectacle where none was needed. Sure, they don't want their kid's picture taken and sold to the rags. I get that but you can easily have a "friend" hanging around the big window to avoid anyone taking pictures.

I firmly believe that someone from the hospital, upset by this kind of crap, leaked the info to embarrass the couple.

They look like spoiled, paranoid pigs in my eyes. The wing they took over isn't the main maternity ward, it's the NICU. This is the area where kids with medical issues are held. The father who complained to the press is dealing with twins born early. Does he need to worry about some rapper's security detail whilst trying to cope with the preemie twins' medical care, his wife's (c-section) recovery and the always unpleasant family visitors?

The answer is no.

Jay Z and Beyonce have shown themselves to be everything the rest of society detests.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Speculation on the "blind" sites is that Beyonce was never pregnant at all...there are photos where her "baby bump" has collapsed/wrinkled. A surrogate was supposedly used for the child. If I wanted to keep it a secret, I'd probably rent out a whole floor for the poor woman who was having my baby...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Umm, working in the healthcare industry I would allow the man to see his kids no matter how much money they spent. I am utterly disgusted. I know there are some no nonsense docs who would just laugh at this ridiculous rule. When an emergency happens rich and poor people call the same number: 911. There is no special number for rich folks. If she wanted to have medical care in private maybe she shoulda hired a doc for house calls. Selfish she dog.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

The Hospital should be ashamed for allowing it. Business is business I suppose, but I can't blame Beyonce and JayZ for offering. It was the hospitals responsibility to just say no, and refer them to some upscale private amenities more to their taste.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Umm, working in the healthcare industry I would allow the man to see his kids no matter how much money they spent. I am utterly disgusted. I know there are some no nonsense docs who would just laugh at this ridiculous rule. When an emergency happens rich and poor people call the same number: 911. There is no special number for rich folks. If she wanted to have medical care in private maybe she shoulda hired a doc for house calls. Selfish she dog.

Sorry, but that isn't the case.

When rich folks or celebrities call 911, they identify themselves by name and address, and the authorities respond accordingly. I have seen it happen first hand. Some people get extra special treatment no matter how trivial or how serious the situation.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If they're too good to have their baby in the hospital with other people then she should have delivered then be sent home or had the baby at home being that they have enough money to have a doctor there-and provided there was nothing wrong with Beyonce she could have had a home delivery. Thats horrible-Im sorry but there's some things money shouldnt be able to buy but if they're going to have their child in a hospital then they are going to have to deal with people-they arent better than anyone else.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
and the funny part is most american families can't afford an unexpected trip to the Hospital...

Meanwhile Jay-z treats it like a night out a strip club...

ya know... just gotta toss a few mills around.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britx
This makes me sick, I wonder how guilty they would be feeling if god forbid, one of those babies passed away while the NICU was on "Lock Down" and the parents couldn't get in to be with their child on their last moments.

“They locked us into the NICU and would say, ‘You can’t come out to the hallway for the next 20 minutes.’ When I finally was able to go back out, I went to the waiting room and they’d ushered my family downstairs!”

Source

Well money talks and BS walks. On the count of three... all must yell "Hail capitalism"!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

This has nothing to do with capitalism, at least not at the root of it. It has to do with greed and selfishness. Capitalism is not bad as it allows for anyone to get their chance. Greed and selfishness on the other hand is what is at the head of destroying the country.

On topic though.
Not that I had doubts but I do see the two in a new light. You can bet if I were that father I would do everything in my power to get some of the money the hospital received for nothing more than the vengeance of not getting to see my twins. Not only that but much like this story did I would break the news to every station I could and get my story heard so that others could see how pathetic the couple and the hospital was.

My son was a bit early, taken C-section, and instantly went to NICU. If I were not allowed to have seen him someone would be paying one way or another. A few things you never do to a man, never mess with his family, never mess with his home, and never mess with his car. If you break any of those three cardinal rules you get everything you have coming to you.

Raist

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Speculation on the "blind" sites is that Beyonce was never pregnant at all...there are photos where her "baby bump" has collapsed/wrinkled. A surrogate was supposedly used for the child. If I wanted to keep it a secret, I'd probably rent out a whole floor for the poor woman who was having my baby...

Or.....spending that amount to hire those rooms at a public hospital could reinforce people's belief that Mrs JZ was giving birth to a baby at that hospital, at that time.

In reality their bought and paid for baby had already completed it's incubation period in it's hired womb and was passed onto them at their home, whilst the world's attention was focussed on a hospital.

I did think her bump looked fake but I'm speculating here obviously....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntedBullets

They don't think they can do whatever they want. They simple do anything they want.

The hospital its self should be scorned for their greed at selling an entire floor to one person. And the kicker, even though the other parents could not see their children and were treated like garbage... the hospital is still charging them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join