It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop telling paranoid people they are "being monitored by CIA" and other ridiculous statements.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This one thread "Is my phone hacked", we have some ATS members telling the OP that his phone is hacked and being monitored by the CIA. Knowing the OP is slightly paranoid, these posters are instilling fear in the OP by saying YES YOU ARE HACKED. How can you flat out assume the OP IS being monitored by the CIA when I'm pretty sure that the OP hasn't done a single thing to become a member on the CIA-Watch list. Some of these posters appear to be 40 or older, come on man you're really going to instill fear on someone who is possibly way younger than you. Watch what you say before you tell you're neighbor the CIA is hacking their cellphones and TV service....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
How do you know the CIA is not monitoring the OPs phone?

2nd line

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
How do you know the CIA is not monitoring the OPs phone?

2nd line

Because Location Services and GPS is turned on in his phone, which in return, is causing his phone to act like so.

And how do I know? BECAUSE I HAVE AN ANDROID TOO

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I do what I want.
Its my hot body.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If your phone is turned on, and located somewhere on planet earth, your phone is "Hacked" and is being monitored. Your phone is privacies worst enemy. Everything that is done on a phone is intercepted and used against you. Therefore, it is a reasonable statement tot ell him it is. However, it may not be the nicest thing in the world either.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I say things in text messages and on actual conversations just to see if they are listening, so far I haven't got a bite. I will keep trying though.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by forevertruepatriot
If your phone is turned on, and located somewhere on planet earth, your phone is "Hacked" and is being monitored. Your phone is privacies worst enemy. Everything that is done on a phone is intercepted and used against you. Therefore, it is a reasonable statement tot ell him it is. However, it may not be the nicest thing in the world either.

I'm not saying that it's impossible to monitor and hack cell phones but the probability of this persons phone being "hacked" and "monitored" is NONE-to-NONE

link   

Originally posted by NoClue206
I say things in text messages and on actual conversations just to see if they are listening, so far I haven't got a bite. I will keep trying though.

LOL

link   
im pretty sure seeing as we all have accounts on ATS we would be some of the first people the government would take an intrest in. but whether they do so or not cant be proven.

atleast right now

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TRILL

The CIA may not be, but the Department of Homeland Security sure is, under power that the patriot act grants. You see others as paranoid and others see you as naive.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I disagree, the government agencies are monitoring every form of electronic media for specific code words. When they intercept these words or statements they focus in on the conversation and person sending/receiving. They then run the persons profile through a complicated algorithm that rates them as to how great a threat a person is deemed. A person who is specifically trying to fake it wont show up high, but try having a conversation via text or cell phone to a person in a middle eastern country about smuggling a bomb into the country. Give that a try and see what happens. I dare ya lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Why are the majority of the threads on here such utter sh*te? I saw a good one earlier the guy was giving spritual instruction of some kind (I planned on reading later) yet its been deleted now. Would have probably been the only interesting new thread I read today. All that seem to stay up are, I am god, I want to rant about F** all etc etc and the usual crap trying to prove whichever religious dogma they follow. Is this seagull a UFO etc etc

Can I start a thread, please permanently get my account off this pishy website? Maybe I will in fact.

In response to your question, I think people have nothing better to do because anything decent will actually get taken down. Technically yes the CIA are likely datamining everyone, but you are probably correct as an individual he will not, by the way phones are susceptible to viruses now are they not? You had absolutely no right to say his phone has not been hacked without viewing logs. Really bored with this site now.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by trustnothing
Why are the majority of the threads on here such utter sh*te? I saw a good one earlier the guy was giving spritual instruction of some kind (I planned on reading later) yet its been deleted now. Would have probably been the only interesting new thread I read today. All that seem to stay up are, I am god, I want to rant about F** all etc etc and the usual crap trying to prove whichever religious dogma they follow. Is this seagull a UFO etc etc

Can I start a thread, please permanently get my account off this pishy website? Maybe I will in fact.

In response to your question, I think people have nothing better to do because anything decent will actually get taken down. Technically yes the CIA are likely datamining everyone, but you are probably correct as an individual he will not, by the way phones are susceptible to viruses now are they not? You had absolutely no right to say his phone has not been hacked without viewing logs. Really bored with this site now.

I had no right? Show me in the constitution where it says I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY SOMEONES PHONE HAS BEEN HACKED WITHOUT VIEWING LOGS. LOL Yeah That Law doesn't exist

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I disagree, the government agencies are monitoring every form of electronic media for specific code words. When they intercept these words or statements they focus in on the conversation and person sending/receiving. They then run the persons profile through a complicated algorithm that rates them as to how great a threat a person is deemed. A person who is specifically trying to fake it wont show up high, but try having a conversation via text or cell phone to a person in a middle eastern country about smuggling a bomb into the country. Give that a try and see what happens. I dare ya lol.

Proof please.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The Wrong alphabet agency...

You are correct in that it is not the CIA but it is the NSA who are responsible for monitoring communications...

IF this were not occurring then we wouldn't need these things called DHS Integration Centers...

Now if they could have only apprehended the thieves that stole money from my bank account though.....

but since the DHS are out to apprehend terrorists....the real criminals continue with business as usual completely unabated.

Our tax dollars at Work !

www.dhs.gov...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRILL

Proof please.

www.informationweek.com...

This is a facility the NSA is building just a few miles south of me at camp williams right now. Its one of several being built right now. Its only purpose is to house servers. What do you think they are going to store on those servers.... Grandmas home recipes?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

I do what I want. Its my hot body.

Lol, cool Cartman is a member of ATS. I love it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRILL

Originally posted by trustnothing

I had no right? Show me in the constitution where it says I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY SOMEONES PHONE HAS BEEN HACKED WITHOUT VIEWING LOGS. LOL Yeah That Law doesn't exist

Ahh an American, yeah I guess you do have a right to say whatever you like, swap the word "right" for "evidence" and # off son.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

Really bored with this site now.

Nobody is making you stay. ... or keep coming back.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
One question i like to ask paranoid individuals regarding big brother:

What makes you think you are so interesting in the first place?

Big brother must be having a pretty damned quiet week if they have nothing more important to do and also, just how close can anyone really watch or follow you? Its like the old security camera debate, you can have as many cameras as you like, you still need somone to watch them all, right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join