It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid UFO filmed in France, January 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Just came across this video (sorry if its already been discussed I did do a search) Not sure what it is have to say looks genuine not cgi but I could be wrong. Maybe an out of focus plane Im not sure,quite interesting take a look.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Check out the very start of the video, it looks to me like something clear or glass like was imposed over the lens of the camera, I am not an expert by any means but think it is CGI.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I think your assumption of plane is right, there is a clear flashing pulse that looks like an aircraft light.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Darkchemistry because: gah

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaarkSyde2012
Check out the very start of the video, it looks to me like something clear or glass like was imposed over the lens of the camera, I am not an expert by any means but think it is CGI.

He is shooting through a closed skylight window that he then opens and carries on filming.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I would say plane due to the light. But looking closely how it goes away in the end, i call it cgi.
The problem with these, is that it discredits every viewing as fake so in the end its hurting the community of the ufo believers.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

The bit at the end when it dives behind the contrail is the strange part if it wasn't for that I would say defo out of focused plane.Like you said that part does look cgi. The problem is that the genie is out the bottle and every year the software gets better, you will never stop bored kids making fake ufo vids for fun.It shouldn't stop us discussing the better ones though. A bit like the boy who cried wolf eventually a real ufo may just be brushed off as a cgi fake and that would be a great shame.
edit on 8-1-2012 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think its important to check the channel of these youtubers that report multiple UFO sighting , to get a feel of the uploaders integrity ...or lack of

Another of his videos .

....Failed .

Edit
The bit at the end of the OP video where the object (Plane) appears to shoot off has been sped up to give the impression that it shoots off .
edit on 8-1-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The footage seems genuine to me. At the 27-28 second mark, some class
of bird (ostrich?) approaches and seems to react to the object.
And the rapid and unconventional movements behind the chemtrail
at the end are certainly not indicative of any of the more usual flying objects
known to frequent our skies.

Definitely a hoax, but maybe not.
Although I'm pretty sure it is genuine, possibly.
I don't have a strong opinion either way, but don't 'quote' me on that.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yeah but I am not sure if this is filmed by him I think he has put it on his channel but is not the person who recorded it.It would be nice to see the original.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
The footage seems genuine to me. At the 27-28 second mark, some class
of bird (ostrich?) approaches and seems to react to the object.
And the rapid and unconventional movements behind the chemtrail
at the end are certainly not indicative of any of the more usual flying objects
known to frequent our skies.

Everybody knows ostriches don't fly in January they migrate in july.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It's a hoax for sure and a very obvious one. Anything over a minute requires effort and hoaxers are usually too lazy to put in such effort (or identify themselves, or provide a story, or present witnesses). Too bad there are so many attention seekers muddying the subject. It's a bit pathetic if you ask me.

Genuine UFO vids tend to be long and yet fascinating. Longer than half an amateur hour play in After Effects anyway.

Who in the world would stop filming a UFO?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
It looks like a plane to me. The triangular shape is caused by the arrangement of the camera's sensor. It's basically just a point source of light.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by gortex

Yeah but I am not sure if this is filmed by him I think he has put it on his channel but is not the person who recorded it.It would be nice to see the original.

The description of the video gives me the impression that it was filmed by him .

An Amazing Pyramid UFO filmed in France, January 2012. I often watch the sky, I'm lucky : I've found a UFO again! The UFO looks like a Pyramid UFO. When I saw it, I took immediately my camera, and shot the UFO.

I cut the video just after 30 sec because the UFO is not returned. Nothing happened for 2 minutes, so I stopped recording. Thank you.

edit on 8-1-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by objectman

Please post these "genuine ufo videos" I would love to see them cheers

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Ok you got me there,a serial hoaxer maybe.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Here's a better look at the object in the second video:

inhabitat.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

This is so going to be my next signature...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkchemistry
reply to post by tarifa37

I think your assumption of plane is right, there is a clear flashing pulse that looks like an aircraft light.

Saw the same thing, the flashing top light ... and apparent plasma too ... then it turns.

I say it's a hoax ... manipulated

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Disclaimer: The following is only Pinke's opinion. Pinke likes sea otters. Pinke may or may not be on a horse.

To me this looks like classic forgetfulness or lack of knowledge regarding motion blur.

A lot of compositing systems don't insert motion blur into compostiions by default. This is mainly because it takes extra resources, and for large compositions to render out a lot of motion blur can add several days to a render time on a basic machine.

There is some basic fundamentals of cameras, light, and physics that simply can't be ignored. Not even by aliens. Photon emitting objects hit a lens and there will be motion blur if it's moving that quickly. This object teleports.

Also there isn't any soft edges when the object goes behind the trail. It's actually a perfect straight line. It just looks like instead of trying to pull a matte, the person tried to use a rotoscoping technique or similar.

www....(nolink)/file/w869cgkk8knogwj/PyramidUFOFrance.mp4

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I've seen this video before. I'm trying to find it, but no luck so far.

I'm sure it was an hispanic guy who filmed it, and there were a few shots of his wife or something in the film too. Anyone help me out? Not much to go on, I know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Nevermind, found the video I was on about, and it was an Italian guy, and not the same video at all. My mistake, sorry OP.
edit on 8-1-2012 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join