It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sure is gettin strange around here folks......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
There has been a lot of talk around here about strange occurances and changes in our world today. Many people are coming here claiming they got the inside scoop on some of those changes and have all the answers.
Sure is getting interesting to say the least. I'm startin to think this whole Zombie thing might actually happen because people are really starting to believe it and actually start going mad.

I definetly don't know whats going on or whats going to happen, but I do feel I have a pretty good grasp on reality and a lot of people on here don't. To much TV perhaps? To many stupid video games? Believing in false information without requiring some sort of proof? Some people are so gullable its scary! Frightening even.
Some people are really starting to loose it with all the misleading information. They just don't know where to put it in their brains.

Anyways for you folks that know what I am talkin about and are searching for truth........just remember to get the proof to go along with that truth. Not always easy to do.

Know that God IS coming to save his people, and the things that we do not understand will be understood when he feels we are ready for it.

I am not a Christian. I do not belong to any church. However I am a spiritual person and I recommend we all pray a lot more because its about to go down, and nobody knows the time or the hour in which it will happen.

I will pray for us all!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
Know that God IS coming to save his people, and the things that we do not understand will be understood when he feels we are ready for it.

I am not a Christian. I do not belong to any church. However I am a spiritual person and I recommend we all pray a lot more because its about to go down, and nobody knows the time or the hour in which it will happen.

I will pray for us all!

And....your post looses all credibility right about here.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

I respect your choice to believe in what you will. Prayer is very powerful and if you are earnest about trying it out for yourself you won't have to believe ME.......you could see for yourself!

But it is a CHOICE we all get to make

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

I will pray for us all!

Not necessarily, but it ia certainly ironic if i do say so.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Pray...

How about you get off of your knees and help us out instead.

Start recycling

Build a self sustainable house

Cure cancer

Feed the hungry in your community

open a door for some one

say thank you to a stranger

GET OF OF YOUR KNEES AND TAKE ACTION.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xacto

I will pray for us all!

Not necessarily, but it ia certainly ironic if i do say so.

Of course you may say so.

But there is no irony here.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
you've seen "I am Legend" and "28 Days Later"

both based on man made weapons that effectively give the population a form of rabies...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Pray...

How about you get off of your knees and help us out instead.

Start recycling

Build a self sustainable house

Cure cancer

Feed the hungry in your community

open a door for some one

say thank you to a stranger

GET OF OF YOUR KNEES AND TAKE ACTION.

All these things are extremely important to me as well. I do what I can with what I got to do it with. I truly believe we can start improving our quality of living by doing some of the things you mentioned. However Man's first sin was thinking he could do it all on his own. Man has had plenty of time to prove that he could but we can't do it alone and that is why we must Pray!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I respect your choice to believe in what you will. Prayer is very powerful and if you are earnest about trying it out for yourself you won't have to believe ME.......you could see for yourself!

But it is a CHOICE we all get to make

Prayer has achieved what we have today...

Those that believe in prayer have failed, it is time to take actions of our own to change what is happening. Getting on our knees and praying for the last several thousand years and millions of "heart felt" prayers have done nothing for humanity...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
It is past time that we take action.

Stop relying on a god that we cant and will never prove exist to do it for us.

The gods gave us free will for a reason, use it and prove that we are worthy.
edit on 7-1-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I will pray for us all!

Why is this person's opinion or beliefs any less valid than yours?

Why the hate?

I like how it's ok to hate some,

while the ones doing the hating

are the ones screaming "LESS HATE!"

I think I know you.

Nice av

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

The part about prayers not working over a thousand years? Dont forget. Sometimes the greatest gifts...are UN-answered prayers. Because they WERE NOT SUPPOSED to be. That WAS the answer to those prayers. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Peace.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76

I will pray for us all!

Why the hate?

I think I know you.

Nice av

There was no hate in my post, my apologies if if you saw it as hate.

I only saw a lack of action in the OP's post and a reliance on a greater power, while I feel like we are the greater power. After all we are the ones that need to take action and fix the "mess" that we are in.

Honestly I think you are projecting but, I am not a psychologist...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth

The part about prayers not working over a thousand years? Dont forget. Sometimes the greatest gifts...are UN-answered prayers. Because they WERE NOT SUPPOSED to be. That WAS the answer to those prayers. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Peace.

I appreciate your knowledge of Country music.

But it brings no honest truth to the answer we seek here. Only hollow promises to those who have not had a answer.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Haha right under this thread was one called "I am the only one who exists."

Didn't read it yet but thought it was perfect when paired with yours

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76

I will pray for us all!

Why the hate?

I think I know you.

Nice av

You may know me and you may not.

But you will be me.
edit on 7-1-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

So you too are aware of country music? I knew it. I related to you on that level.....the point, valid.
edit on 7-1-2012 by LazloFarnsworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Star upon you!
I often say that jesus nor aliens will save us, they are tools for the ptb to make the foolish hold on for just one more day.
The only person who is gonna bail me out is me!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I am not a Christian. I do not belong to any church. However I am a spiritual person and I recommend we all pray a lot more because its about to go down, and nobody knows the time or the hour in which it will happen. I will pray for us all!

If you are not Christian, or belong to a church, who do you pray too?

vvv

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

"Know that God IS coming to save his people, and the things that we do not understand will be understood when he feels we are ready for it.

I will pray for us all!"

I suspect that many people have your faith. They know in their heart there is a loving God. The cognitive dissonance they feel about the Bible and Jesus is a literal view of reality. Over time, this view starts to bear fruit in the heart. There is a bridge from literal to spiritual. To get to this faith, it only takes knowledge of God's word and the willingness to move across by virtue. Those who seek eventually find. This comes by examining things. When things are examined, the truth becomes obvious.

You state here that you are not a Christian. I respect this. You also say that you believe in God. This is important. God builds faith if He is given room from belief. Faith is the seed that leads to truth. Truth of life eternal is found in one place. We can examine the Eastern way and find virtue. We can examine the truth from philosophy and eventually find the same from abstract thought. Life is a higher truth. Jesus said this:

Listen to this as you read. AUDIO

1 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”

5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

edit on 7-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join