It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Jew and I'm against Israel. Does that make me an anti-semite?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Let's sidestep the quagmire of religion and just examine how people treat each other in that part of the world. The dominant factor is FEAR and distrust. Of course there are brave exceptions to that rule, but they're not the norm.

Cui bono from that mess over there ...? If you examine the situation carefully you will see that religion is just a front. The real puppeteers play the emotional strings brilliantly and I'm talking about both Arabs and Jews.

OP, also be careful with the wording of your question. There are wonderful people in Israel as there are real devils. What constitutes a nation? Its people! Israelis created a prosperous country from dirt. Was that land acquired fairly? No, but the same could be argued for America or any other country that had its indigenous people living there. That train has departed a long time ago ...

I believe the "strong" political leadership of Israel is scared. They live in fear. Their mind set is "us against them" as they were successfully taught and conditioned to think by the puppeteers. I leave it to you to figure out who is pulling the strings.

Best,

AllIsOne

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Israelis never had to built israel from dirt.The land was given to them (Gypsies were nomadic too and tons of them were killed by hitler as well,why didn't they get their own country handed to them ?) and it was build with money given to them.Something which they still get for free these days and more.They get preference treatment in export and trading and their 'enemies' sanctioned for them.

The fact that america was stolen from the natives and that the natives were mistreated should never be used as a excuse for the behaviour that israel as a country exhibits but instead should be used as a example as to how it is not to be done otherwise we might just as well use the holocaust as a excuse for genocide and say its all right because another country in the past has done it as well and to just 'deal with it',it is the same reasoning.

The string pulling by the goverments and such is a nice touch but truth be told.If the people of israel in mass disagree their will not be a war or vendetta.The war in iraq would not have happened without the peoples approval and the same applies to israel and its people so,no excuse there either.

Really the handling of that country with the soft gloves has produced a spoiled child,and it is misbehaving.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Palestine as a country is an invention of recent times.

Israel as of 1948 is the invention of recent times.Palestine as it was ,was already there.Who do you think you will convince with comments like that?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I don't like how you repeatedly edit your posts hours later to make it appear as if I had not addressed certain points.

That's why I will now abort the discussion with you. I guess I expect too much if I think an anti-semite might have debate-integrity.

:shk:

edit on 8-1-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Israelis never had to build their country but they did from the ground up in a very short time frame. They have one of the most progressive nations in the world.

Israel's modern history is not much different to the Americans. However, no American is in any position to be judging Israel knowing American history, not only of what they did to the Native Americans but also to the Mexican people, and then to themselves - brother against brother in the civil war.

Some of you seem to think all your taxes is sent to Israel by telegraphic transfer through the banks. It does'nt work like that. Trade between the two nations in the field of medicine, technology (including Military technology), Intelligence and other deals between Israel and the USA is ongoing. The USA do NOT give aid to nations unless there's a big fat profit to be made - PERIOD. The USA does'nt even like it when two nations want to do trade unless they are part of it - sticking their nose in where it does'nt concern them.

Perhaps you want to learn more about the TPPA - what the Americans want of NZ and Australia is disgusting and absurb. This shows how your people in Govt does business. One day, the whole world is going to turn their backs on you - but not before you destroy us all in the process. When the USA goes down, they'll try and take some of their best allies with them. Well, not Israel, not Australia and most definately not NZ or Britain.

Stop blaming Israel for everything that is going wrong.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I edited my post seconds later to add the videos of the Israeli checkpoints that you were excluded from being put through during your speedy travel through Israel, sorry if that offended you. The edit was seconds later and you're a mod and have the power to prove it I assume.

See how funny it is that I ask you to prove your incorrect claim that the map has been "debunked" and when you return you call me an Anti-Semite and leave the discussion

No one falls for this trick anymore Skyfloating.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I was going to edit my post to add the map again just in case you forgot which map I was talking about, but then didn't want to offend you by editing my post.

In a previous post you said:

The "land-loss" picture has been posted and debunked many times. It assumes that the entire country was "Palestine" which it wasn't. Palestine as a country is an invention of recent times.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Shortly after I asked you to show me one example of these many times that it has been debunked. You replied by calling me an Anti-Semite and claimed to have left the discussion. If this is true, I'm very disappointed that a moderator would accuse me of something like this for simply having a different opinion. I edited a lot of my posts for strictly grammar, and I edited that one post to add those videos and I let you know about it in a different post, there is nothing dishonest about that.

I'm guessing that you cannot prove that the map is "debunked" so you resorted to the "trick".

Have a good day.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Here is the map:

Please scroll to the right to view full map >>>>>>>

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by shapur

Again . . . Rothchilds are not authentic God-fearing; God-of-Abraham-Isaac-&-Jacob worshiping Jews.

They are satanists. They are the OPPOSITE of authentic Jews.

Yes, God may have even used them to faciliate aspects of modern Israel's establishment etc.

However, THEY ARE INTENT ON UTTERLY DESTROYING ISRAEL.

They are the OPPOSITE OF AUTHENTIC GODLY ZIONISTS.

YES, they are GREEDY AND RUTHLESS.

Yes, they are intent on tyannizing the whole world under a satanic Marxist/monopolistic capitalist structure; one world religion ultimately worshiping satan and government.

Lots of things are not as they seem.

It may be hard to keep up and pay attention for most of us . . . however, life and death will increasingly depend on it.

DECEPTIONS abound in this era.

Follow the heart values as one follows the money.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

. . . something that israel will never have nor any israeli ever be.

Evidently someone has mangled your perceptual reality wholesale.

Evidently you are unaware of; disbelieving of; or dismissive of

the excruciatingly hazardous and costly lengths Israeli's go to caring for

even the enemies who have litterally JUST bombed and murdered Israeli's.

Certainly Israeli's care so much better for the Palestinians in Israel

than the Palestinian leadership does in Gaza that many Palesinians would prefer to live in Israel.

BTW . . . have you been there? I have.

In many respects . . . Israel is the conscience of the whole world.

And by comparison, the world is flunking the test.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Welllllllllllll you are wrong.

A significant percentage of Palestinians would PREFER to live in Israel under Israeli authority than live under cruel, ruthless and corrupt Palestinian authority in their territories.

I have been there.

BTW, Here's an Egyptian Palestinian who can set you right on a number of things . . .

www.youtube.com...

EGYPT CRISIS PREMEDITATED:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

WHY GOD IS RIGHT TO DAMN WRONG:

www.youtube.com...

LEBANON HEZBOLAH SPOILING FOR ISRAEL?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Evidently you have been grossly misinformed.

Israel has made the desert bloom overwhelmingly from their own effort and resources.

Whatever gifts the USA and others have given them have been more than warranted and deserved.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Actually, that's nonsense.

Evidently you are disbelieving of the historical record.

Folks can disagree with God's perspective on the children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob if they wish.

God's will

will still be the rule of the land.

There's NEVER BEEN a Palestinian state.

IT was named Palestine in 200 AD after Israel was disciplined of God.

The Philitines were rather thoroughly routed.

Palestinians currently are a melting pot of Moabites et al from Arab countries all around--WHO HAVE REFUSED TO TAKE THEM IN AGAIN--MERELY AS A RUTHLESS MERCILESS GREEDY manipulation of world sentiment.

The whole objective is to use the Palestinians and the Lebanese as well as Syria to utterly destroy Israel.

Facts are better than fantasies.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

By the sounds of your arguments so far you don't even know who the true Semites are. Opinions based on ignorance will only convince the like minded. I hoe you rethink your stance on this whole situation because I truly believe you have been misinformed.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If we go back enough through history, we can all find out one way or another that in some points at times our incests have been attacking and or occupying lands and regions which originally belonged to someone else,regardless of which country we are from.( no offense to anybody)......so why not instead of following the path we start being a human being for a change and end this cycle once and for all............You know its really no need to be ruthless, fearful and aggressive in order to enjoy life in full in this beautiful earth.......there are more than enough for all of us in this world,If,we start looking for alternative energies,consume less junks and don't breed like there is no tomorrow!......Lets take a good look at the animals and plants ,we can learn a lot from them......they are living a healthy ,natural ,joyful life.and they are no threat to any one ,specially their own race!...... I have never seen a lion who likes to wipe out elephants!.........we don't need religions or governments to tell us how to live our lives, we just have to open our eyes and take a good look around ,and refer to our inner spirits .....love and respect the earth and be good to all species.Devils will eventually vanish from such society. But then again i could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
Israelis never had to built israel from dirt.

Let's not get facts in the way of a good story ;-) Israel's agricultural achievements are definitely note-worthy.

Modern agriculture developed in the late nineteenth century, when Jews began settling in the land. They purchased land which was mostly semi-arid, although much had been rendered untillable by deforestation, soil erosion and neglect. They set about clearing rocky fields, constructing terraces, draining swampland, reforesting, counteracting soil erosion, and washing salty land.[2] Since independence in 1948, the total area under cultivation has increased from 408,000 acres (1,650 km2) to 1,070,000 acres (4,300 km2), while the number of agricultural communities has increased from 400 to 725. Agricultural production has expanded 16 times, three times more than population growth.

en.wikipedia.org...

See, it is easy to spread lies and paint that region of the world in black and white. Both sides are at fault and both sides are manipulated by forces unseen, but real.

The Jewish settlers are as misguides as the Palestinians who think that the destruction of Israel (Hamas) is the way to go.

And in closing I'd like to say that it's pointless to argue with somebody who has made up his or her mind. That is the trait of a fanatic and we all know where that leads to.

Only the truths will lead to peace, but as long as people argue with closed minds - dominated by fear - there will be no peace in that part of the world.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Please allow me to give you a short and incomplete history lesson. I'm sure some will jump in and deny what are historical facts. So please do your own research. Do not take my word for it!

Have you ever wondered why the Arabs were not able to destroy the young nation of Israel in 1948 ... ? Hint: The Arabs fought themselves (politically) and were busy scheming ways to annex Palestine (mainly Jordan and Egypt).

At the time king Abdullah of Jordan was hostile towards Palestinian nationalism and wanted to annex that region for himself. He held secret negotiations on that matter with Israel! King Farouk of Egypt also wanted that region for himself and he was envious of king Abdullah's leader role in the Arab world. To make matters worse for the Palestinians, Syria and Lebanon also wanted to get a part of Palestine. You see, the good people of Palestine got screwed from all sides. The Arabs were not friendly to the idea of an independent state of Palestine.

If you know your history you can figure out who is pulling the strings ... And of course Israel's leadership was playing the different Arab leaders' interests like a fiddle. As they do to this day.

Shalom and Allahu akkbar - peace!

en.wikipedia.org...–Israeli_War

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

You forget the King of Jordan is married to a Palestinian and 80% of his population are Palestinian!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Palestine Before Zionist Ethnic-Cleansing

Before the European converts to Judaism who call themsleves Jews came to the region we know as Palestine, the area was populated with people who spoke Arabic - practiced Islam, Christianity and Judaism and traced their genetic heritage back to before the time of Jesus the Palestinian (not a Jew).

Here is a short video that proves that the Zionist "myths" about Palestine are false.

Thank you for your interest in learning the truth about Zionism.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I hope you realize that I was writing about events in 1948

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join