It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012.We will live together with the creatures of light

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The creatures of light from another dimension.
Two worlds living together but never touch each other.I think it's very possible to wake up one morning and see around us images of creatures from another dimension,but with no physical ability to achieve them.We see their action and they see us but we never meet.

They see us and maybe will be more difficult for us to begin wars, or to do evil around us.

But maybe they are already here and we don't see them,no one can say.

TextAntimatter belt around Earth discovered by Pamela craft A thin band of antimatter particles called antiprotons enveloping the Earth has been spotted for the first time. The find, described in Astrophysical Journal Letters, confirms theoretical work that predicted the Earth’s magnetic field could trap antimatter. The team says a small number of antiprotons lie between the Van Allen belts of trapped “normal” matter. The researchers say there may be enough to implement a scheme using antimatter to fuel future spacecraft. The antiprotons were spotted by the Pamela satellite (an acronym for Payload for Antimatter Matter Exploration and Light-nuclei Astrophysics) – launched in 2006 to study the nature of high-energy particles from the Sun and from beyond our Solar System – so-called cosmic rays. These cosmic ray particles can slam into molecules that make up the Earth’s atmosphere, creating showers of particles. Many of the cosmic ray particles or these “daughter” particles they create are caught in the Van Allen belts, doughnut-shaped regions where the Earth’s magnetic field traps them. Among Pamela’s goals was to specifically look for small numbers of antimatter particles among the far more abundant normal matter particles such as protons and the nuclei of helium atoms.
source(wattsupwiththat.com...

Perhaps the spirits of those who lived on the earth will become visible without the ability to communicate and so we wake up in a new world, where those who have lived before and those who are alive, will be compelled to live at the same time.

The question is if in such a case scenario we will do less evil to each other!

Could be this the real awakening of the humanity?

edit on 3-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: add

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I have read this message in youtube before. Someone commented then that it means that they can see him all the time when he is masturbating.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Perhaps we can evolve and join the light dimensions as well. Wouldn't that be something?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

I have read this message in youtube before. Someone commented then that it means that they can see him all the time when he is masturbating.
I hope your eyes sight is OK.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth

Perhaps we can evolve and join the light dimensions as well. Wouldn't that be something?
That will take some thousands of years.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

the only thing that would evolve is our capacity for horrible acts against each other, in fact, i'm sure the light beings would try to kill riff raff like us for trying to come into their world.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Two worlds living together but never touch each other.I think it's very possible to wake up one morning and see around us images of creatures from another dimension....

I've suspected for a while that this is beginning to happen. Things I and others have seen and some videos suggest other dimensions are becoming more visible.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kester

Two worlds living together but never touch each other.I think it's very possible to wake up one morning and see around us images of creatures from another dimension....

I've suspected for a while that this is beginning to happen. Things I and others have seen and some videos suggest other dimensions are becoming more visible.
That will be wonderful,at least this way we will be better persons.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

kill riff raff like us for trying to come into their world
The two worlds will be untouchable.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

While I respect it, that is an opinion. Considering the choice of forum for the thread in particular, I think it only fair to point out that there are many differing opinions out there.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

While I respect it, that is an opinion. Considering the choice of forum for the thread in particular, I think it only fair to point out that there are many differing opinions out there.

It's very hard for humans to evolve,as years are passing by we devolve,but I hope we will join the light dimensions,I really do.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Now I understand your opinion and I think you are a very intelligent person maybe a scientist.Your words are of wisdom to join with the creatures of light together in that manner,You are thinker and a believer,something like John Locke,keeping the world between your hands.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

indeed, for one is the reality we live in here on earth, and the other is imaginary in your head.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

indeed, for one is the reality we live in here on earth, and the other is imaginary in your head.
I understand your opinion and maybe you are right,I am not that intelligent to know what is in my head,but I am glad people more intelligent and smart then me show that.You leave in reality,good for you.Your level of perception of reality is seen in permissiveness your thinking thoughts unobstructed.

edit on 3-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

It take me so much time to think sometimes,,,,

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

for horrible acts against each other
We must not think violent!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I definitely believe in Light Beings.

You see - I'm not all hard core physical human LOL

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

TextIt is difficult to enter this Earth experiment and discover the intensity of experiences and the negativity and lack of love which is present in so many configurations of experience. Increasingly however, now, you are coming together and finding each other—virtually—and in 2012 this will increasingly extend to the formation of new communities and new modes of being in community and you will find that your peace and joy expand enormously when in contact with others who like you are souls who innately know and understand Oneness and Union and in these communities you will relax and this alone too will create an acceleration for the planet; this upliftment you feel and allow through the joy of community and communion with other Light Beings!
source(expectwonderful.typepad.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I am sure you do,many people believe in BEINGS OF LIGHT,that will come in 2012.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I am sure you do,many people believe in BEINGS OF LIGHT,that will come in 2012.

That have always been here.

Revealing themselves - - well that might happen this year.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join