It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Mayan Elders are Saying About 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
K so nothing will happen in 2012? Then what? back to taxes, wars, pillage, rape, abuse, racism, religion?

Look back at human history..Ages change..just like your own...

If Ages never changed..we would all be in your caves..fighting wooly mammoths for food...

Things change.. dont deny it..

WORLD IS RIPE FOR A MIRCALE

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I'd hardly trust a priest that cannot even read his ancestor's own language to know what the hell he's talking about.... Hell. I'd hardly trust a dead civilization the ability to predict the future. One would think they would be able to predict their own safety.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
While I personally believe something will shift or cycle in the near future. Considering these facts.
-Countries Economic systems are falling apart.
-Its an election year in the US. At this point theres good chance its gonna be PAUL vs nobama. Future at stake.
-Regime change all over the mediterranean sea, some even dare screaming its ww3.
-USA are still searching for more beef, Iran, Syria, Iran is def no chump.
-Protest in Euro country, i could mention OWS but 11 was pretty much a fail.
-Unemployment, inflation on raw food.

Now mix this and you get a recipe for disaster even if you discard a few point. Now, i tend to believe those will impact us slowly but surely not like BOOM in a day, unless you are Iranian or egyptian, thats my only problem with the Maya prophecy.

I have a question tho.
Since i think the reflection of the OP or elders is pretty accurate of our current world it feel out of context, in year 1500 or 1000 context like. So i'm asking.
How do they knew it would be like that in 2012?
Who or what told them so? in the first place.
How they knew so much in astronomy?

I feel like you need to reach out a bit for a unspirited, systematic human being to believe in the 2012 thing.
Wich is right here, right now. happy new year btw.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by Amaterasu

It seems to Me that if We eliminate the need for money - by releasing free energy tech (electrogravitics) from black ops, Our planet will lose its material focus in favor of a Betterment Ethic.

If You would like to learn more on this, please visit My thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

We CAN create heaven on Earth, in willful co-creation.

EDIT to add... The energy is drawn from the aether...
edit on 1/2/2012 by Amaterasu because: addition

cool, thanks for sharing

yeah free energy tech exists and will make big changes, it's gonna come out....everything is going to come out

higher powers at play

thank you

Most welcome.

All I ask is that You pass the information on. Sometimes I think that *I*'m a reincarnated Mayan... [grin]

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
We are not approaching the galactic plane, we are moving away from it. Likely, it will be another 200 million years or so before we cross it again. Our cycle through the galactic plane occurs 2.7 times per rotation about the galactic center, and we pass the plane every 225-230 million years.

We definitely will not pass through the galactic plane in 2012, and not for at least another hundred million years.
earthsky.org...

What you are likely seeing is escapism, people wanting some outside force to solve our world problems. It is a childish, irresponsible feeling akin to putting your head under your bedsheets to hide from the problems of the world. Your best bet is to be active and participate in the democratic process, make a difference. Think interstellar, act local, feller... Form citizen action groups, investigate the corruption in your government, whether it is the justice system, the police, the lawmakers, or .... Don't hide and wait for someone to save you. Save yourself.
edit on 1/3/2012 by Jim Scott because: Plan of action.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
There was Haleys Comet, and the poison gas it would permeate the world with....there was Y2K,
So many doom and gloom prophecies we have already lived through in this one lifetime!
Maybe life, like Topsey, just grows......
Ever changing but always growing.....
The mayan propets have certainly dovetailed the end scene with Christian apocalypse prophecy and other native ones.....
Its not just the maya who have this stuff going on.....
But us erudite ones figgur the natives are just taking back a chunk of their dignity and a bit of cash, by having us on?
Somebody let me know what we think.................s

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hi, OPster,

Please excuse, I don't know what is wrong with my laptop. I tried 4 times to use the 'Quote' function today but every time I delete the text I don't want to refer to it simply deletes all the text!!! So, I am copying and pasting from your post.

This is extremely important what I want to share so please read?

Quote from your quoted text:
If the people of the Earth can get to this 2012 date in good shape without having destroyed too much of the Earth, we will rise to a new, higher level. But to get there we must transform enormously powerful forces that seek to block the way

As strange and way-out as this may sound, I am starting to now be convinced this is what CHEMTRAILS are all about:

The key to this penultimate battle is the coming ascension of planet Earth

“We are making an evolutionary change, yet we don't know what we are finding is that there are other helixes that are being formed. In the double helix there are two strands of DNA coiled into a spiral. It is my understanding that we will be developing twelve helixes. During this time, which seems to have started maybe 5 to 20 years ago, we have been mutating.

What Fox is referring to is that the planet is already passing through the fourth dimension of vibration as of about 1982, headed for a quantum leap into the fifth level in about 2012-2013, the famed end of the Mayan
Calendar. Hence we have the increase in UFO sightings (dimensional phenomena), and also in people’s telepathic and intuitive abilities.

“The changes are not known publicly, because the scientific community feels it would frighten the population,” says Fox. “However, people are changing at the cellular level. I am working with three children right now who have three DNA helixes.”

... the technology already exists for allowing virus vectors to effectively alter the DNA of a host's cell. This is not science fiction. One company among many, AEA Technology, is presently researching and selling
aerosol products for use in gene therapy.It has also been confirmed that DNA's crystalline helical structure makes it very sensitive to low strength but specific magnetic frequencies and wave shapes. Depending on the field strength and Fourier components, the effects can vary from rejuvenation to cancer, with one possible effect being the unlocking or suppression of junk DNA. Since some of the “new” strands of DNA are actually electromagnetic or multi-dimensional in nature, DNA is also sensitive to not just earthly electromagnetic fields, but it also responds to the body's soul-nature. Soul nature is the vibrational etheric/astral
composition or signature of a particular soul. Genetic structure and soul-nature are intimately coupled; a change in one can lead to a delayed change in the other.

To see how the chemtrails are manipulating both out health and our genetic makeup, we have to take a look at the contents of samples taken after chemtrail spraying. These ingredients have been obtained from the many
analyses performed upon chemtrail residue samples and listed on the web:

1) Pseudomonas aeruginosa - A common hardy bacteria that can be found in dirt. This could suggest possible contamination of chemtrail ground samples but also perhaps not considering that it is commonly genetically engineered by companies as PathoGenesis for various purposes. The natural strains have been found to contaminate hospitals and drinking water. When inhaled into immunosuppressed lungs such as those of victims with cystic fibrosis, it forms slime clusters called biofilms which are virtual bunkers against immune system defenses and antibiotics. It can transfer horizontally, meaning between species, genetic information to the host via transduction and conjugation. Conjugation involves the bacteria injecting a genetic package called a plasmid via a 'handshake' into a host cell, which receives it and in effect makes it a part of its own DNA. Transduction is similar, but instead of the bacteria sending a plasmid into the host, it sends bacteriophages (viruses) that contain some of the original bacteria's DNA and implants it within the host's DNA. This allows for genetic manipulation
to occur.

7) Streptomyces - "Streptomycetes are used to produce the majority of antibiotics applied in human and veterinary medicine and agriculture, as well as anti-parasitic agents, herbicides, pharmacologically active
metabolites (e.g. immuno-suppressants)"

A restriction enzyme used in research labs to snip and combine DNA -- such an enzyme cleaves open DNA and allows desired segments to be inserted before recombining.

Manipulation or control of our earthly behavior can simply be garnered by the use of low-watt microwave transmissions, the effects to the cerebellum of the human brain when it is within three feet of such a device are
devastating to the organ. FM, AM, and the microwave GWEN towers can all be used to manipulate or to control the unruly masses.

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The above mentioned theory from my previous post in this thread, that they are suppressing the process of our DNA development which will allow us to move into the 5th sun, the suppression is done with the use of Chemtrails, makes sense as to the why of chemtrials.

I have never doubted that there is a very sinister reason for chemtrails. However, I was always stuck at the reasoning: but they are also breathing it! (they - TPTB)

Of course 'they' are also breathing it! They do not want to ascend into the 5th dimension, so no problem!
edit on 3-1-2012 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
PS (but very important):

I most respectfully ask those that want to argue the validity of chemtrails not to do it in this thread. Please find an alternative chemtrail thread for that?

I would like your opinion on the theory which links chemtrails and 2012. That is what the purpose of my previous posts were.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Wow that's fascinating, makes some sense when looked at in the context of dna mutation. I believe that you may be right, one thing that we need to remember is that it is not only the Maya who mention this 2012 date, or even place an importance on a roughly 26,000 period, even if the only mention of dec 2012 is in the end of the long count, this is still significant and rather revealing of what they were aware of.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Anyone Interested about 2012 this is the best video i've seen explaining it:

Is 2012 REALLY The "DOOMSDAY" Year? Mayan Calendars

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Nobody can predict the end not even the mayans. Don't see why I should believe them anyway.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The Mayan long count calendar is based and ends with the Earth in allignment with the Dark Rift or Galactic center....thing is...the galactic center is multiple thousands of lightyears distant so...we have already passed allignment thousands of years ago. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
Nobody can predict the end not even the mayans. Don't see why I should believe them anyway.

It appears you did not read the opening post at all. Nobody is saying it is the end

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

or DOOM .

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

Can you see how the world has slowly been sliding into more and more sinister, more difficult, more painful times through financial stress, wars, food processing, greed, violence, loss of personal freedom, political madness etc? This did not happen overnight.

The negative forces are very well organised, and will not make massive changes overnight. They make the process so slowly, that those that are not aware, will not even notice it.

Here in SA we have a peciticide on the market called: DOOM. No, Eagle Eye, it is not like grabbing a can of Doom and spraying those cocoroaches, it does not happen like that.

But if you look around you , you might notice the doom that is already thriving. Here. Now.

Sadly.
edit on 3-1-2012 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

No offense..

Be nice to get 2012 done with,,,, so we can all move onto some other '___' fantasy topic/predection in 2013...

I dont see a transition where humans eating a big mac are suddely gonna turn into fog/beings of light,,etc,,,etc...and the world blows up...bla bla bla.............

As I said,,,no offense...

M

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Does anyone here feel like life is a video tape. Like we have done these things before, like just about everything is familiar. Almost as if, we are capsules carrying consciousness, and it doesn't end. It evolves. But not further, or in any linear direction, but it becomes different. It strangely deviates, and no matter what we try to comprehend, it is almost like it has already been comprehended for us, by us. If I have fogged you, I will close in. I feel like I'm traveling, not in a traditional sense, but more like, passing in a light....

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MollyATS

Yes, I don't see that either. Your fantasy is very way out.

Did you read the entire Opening Post? It appeals to the logical mind and is one of few threads I have read right to the end. Some parts twice, because it is so real.

Keep it real.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by football6
Does anyone here feel like life is a video tape. Like we have done these things before, like just about everything is familiar. Almost as if, we are capsules carrying consciousness, and it doesn't end. It evolves. But not further, or in any linear direction, but it becomes different. It strangely deviates, and no matter what we try to comprehend, it is almost like it has already been comprehended for us, by us. If I have fogged you, I will close in. I feel like I'm traveling, not in a traditional sense, but more like, passing in a light....

Yes. Everything that is has been. (One of very few truths still remaining in tact somewhere in the Bible, I think.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join