It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Gave you S&F . Wow your thread lasted longer than mine did last night . Give em heck .

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Just because someone disagrees with your interpretation isn't a reason to resort to name calling.. we can be adult about this.

My biggest problem with this video is scale, I can see that the original images are embossed ( I wish they weren't ) .. but without a frame or reference, this could be a 1 inch wide object floating by ..

Well perhaps you can learn to expand your mind and realize there are PLENTY of things you nor I have no ideas about. This is one of them -

and it is UNIDENTIFIED
and it is MOVING through space and time
and it is an OBJECT that CLEARLY has definition.

YOU TELL ME WHAT IT IS BRANIAC?!!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
nothing to see here , move along.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/1/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If "not all our truths are the same" then we should accept other people's opinions without judging them for having their own opinions.

The topic is the video (and there's enough to discuss), so discuss it and not each other.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Considering there's more than 25 frames missing by now ...
I haven't extrapolated its speed, but 1 week might be enough for it to be in the vicinity of earth in these pics, 2D speaking.

The link for those that want better pics :
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Choose behind Hl2 and off you go.
edit on 1-1-2012 by Chrysalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Oh My Gawd. Are you telling me that Richard C Hoagland might've been correct with his tetrahedral UFO that was supposed to be Elenin??????

What are we looking at? Is that supposed to be the Sun in the background???

Is he even aware of this? I bet he'll be on C2C this week if he's privy to this.

Acccckkkkkkk....if he were right...it would be the end of my sanity as I know it. Then all that crap on Mars would be true too....Oh Gawd...we'd never hear the end of it.....

Thank You for the updates on this unique whatever it is....PHAGE....come on Boy...we need ya...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Well perhaps you can learn to expand your mind and realize there are PLENTY of things you nor I have no ideas about. This is one of them -

and it is UNIDENTIFIED
and it is MOVING through space and time
and it is an OBJECT that CLEARLY has definition.

YOU TELL ME WHAT IT IS BRANIAC?!!

My mind is open and expanded, but it doesn't jump to wild conclusions with limited information.. I have no clue what it is, I'm merely offering you alternative rational explanations as have others, but the response has been less than kind.. often name calling .. though brainiac is less rude, thanks for that at least =)

It is unidentified, yes, but could easily be tiny and in front of the imaging equipment.
it is moving, but everything in space is doing that
it is an object, but as for the definition - all we can make out is a general shape..

There is VERY limited information to go on.. I thanked you for providing an interesting video.. and it is.. it could very well be an alien ship coming to earth, I just doubt it.. there's most likely a rational explanation! and if it's a tiny little object floating by rather than a huge UFO then we'll likely not see it again.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

My biggest problem with this video is scale, I can see that the original images are embossed ( I wish they weren't ) .. but without a frame or reference, this could be a 1 inch wide object floating by ..

although we dont have a size frame of reference. what we do have is time. the first image is from the 26th of dec. the last is from the 30th of dec. And everything in space is in motion. a small object in motion would not last 4 days within the view of the satellite in motion.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Some of us are just logical thinkers and work with information at hand, that doesn't make us nitwits or trolls.. and that is once again just resorting to insult.. why does it have to be that way? I'm not saying you're wrong.. I'm just saying it may not be what you think it is.. denying ignorance and keeping the mind open.. exploring all alternatives, even those you might not fancy... how is that trolling? or being a lemming? or being a nitwit?

link   

link   
Looks a lot like this to me.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Welcome to the STEREO Learning Center
Image artifacts - Internal reflections
Light reflecting inside the telescope optics, and diffracting off edges within the telescopes, can produce some interesting effects.

Internal reflections of the planet Earth, as seen in the HI2-B telescope on May 5, 2007. Also visible are the Moon, and the planet Mars

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Many know that I do not believe in little green men, but despite this fact I can accept things for what they appear to be, and based on only the videos in the original post, I would be comfortable in saying that this is an object of some sort, and that it is indeed moving closer to Earth.

The man in the video pointed out the location of the earth correctly, and if you simply measure the distance from where we initially see the object, to where it disappears, that distance is smaller, implying it is moving closer to the earth. Again, this is based solely on the information in the video. Anything else is speculation imho.

I think it is possible that the triangle shape on the right side of the cylindrical object could be a shadow of some sort, although I do not really know. I say this because the position of the Sun can be implied because of the shadows, although I am not positive of its exact position so I will not make that claim with any certainty.

I personally see a cigar-shaped object as well, although it seems to be oriented perpendicularly to the direction of travel, which seems odd. I think this very well could be a satellite of some sort, or man-made spacecraft, which would make more sense than anything else...But, I cannot say this with any large degree of certainty.

If we can track this object of the coming days, perhaps we can discover more details regarding its makeup and direction of travel. The argument made about 2D vs 3D is duly noted, although I am not positive that is making a big difference in what we are seeing. Hopefully time will tell.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I do think you're onto something there, that makes perfect sense! good find

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
If we can track this object of the coming days, perhaps we can discover more details regarding its makeup and direction of travel. The argument made about 2D vs 3D is duly noted, although I am not positive that is making a big difference in what we are seeing. Hopefully time will tell.

Good point!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Look...OP. You found something very interesting and were kind enough to bring it to our attention.

I, personally appreciate that. But, please don't call me names regarding a post I made, in response to another poster, not even you.

Now, may we please stop with the vitriol and continue discussing the object in question....

link   
Here is a microscopic image of a crystal...looks almost the same to me...just huge in the case of the video:

link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Looks a lot like this to me.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Welcome to the STEREO Learning Center
Image artifacts - Internal reflections
Light reflecting inside the telescope optics, and diffracting off edges within the telescopes, can produce some interesting effects.

Internal reflections of the planet Earth, as seen in the HI2-B telescope on May 5, 2007. Also visible are the Moon, and the planet Mars

So the "thing" (UFO Pyramid) in that image would be where exactly?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join