It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel kills al Qaeda-linked chief in Gaza strike

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

Deet - the father of modern Zionism was Theador Herzl. He was inspired by the man who some say defined Zionism and Communism.

I just completed reading "The Jewish State" by Theador Herzl and found absolutely nothing unusual about his desire for a Jewish state or the way he proposed it to happen. It is obvious that he felt the same way in building a state that the "Zionists" did that negotiated "The Transfer Agreement". Simply, their need to build a state to keep from being persecuted and killed everywhere they went. (See my post on The Transfer Agreement in the down above.) There was nothing suggestive in this writing about taking over the Middle East or the world, by the way.

The Jewish Communists in the Soviet Union tried to wipe out Christianity in Russia and all of its territories the way Zionists are trying to wipe out Islam now.

I have come to the conclusion after much research that you might as well relabel the term "Zionist" to "The Powers that Be" because it obviously has nothing to do with just Jews. What it does have to do with is greed. No, if only the "Zionist Jews" held all the money and the power, they certainly would have their state by now, wouldn't they?

I have read the book "The Case Against Israel" and it is an exellent survey of the philosophy of the early Zionists based on the letters they wrote one another, together with personal journals and documents.

Now tell me how the early "Zionists" translate into current/modern day "Zionists" and they're shared goals.

As I mentioned in a previous post, the most imporatant element is that the early Zionists had no interest in peace from the very beginning. The plan was to take as much land as possible and to kill the Palestinians who would not leave the area the Zionists wanted.

From my current day standpoint, I don't see that happening.

Of course the Zionists wanted an area well beyond the territory they have now and as we can see form the news today they are as interested in further conquest now as they were 110 years ago.

Really? How much territory did they want? How much territory have they expanded into over the last 110 years?

I suppose you could call the Zionist scheme a conspiracy and at certain points in its history it was and with regard to certain aspects of its plans and techniques for controlling American opinion and manipulating American Christians it still is a conspiracy. However, most of what the Zionists want to do and their willingness to slaughter anyone who dares to get in their way is quite in the open.

Jews/Zionists don't need to manipulate American Christians, we believe the Jews are entitled to their own State. I don't have anything against the Palestinians having their own state either, but I can tell you right now that there will never be a compromise worked out over the split of Jerusalem. It just isn't feasible.

However, I'm sure the manipulation from "The Powers That Be" are in full force to try and coerce Middle Eastern countries into overthrowing their leaders.

Deet - we live in a world of propaganda and the Zionists are the masters of propaganda.

In my opinion, we may live in a world of "propaganda", but thinking the "Zionists" are the masters of it, is propaganda in itself. Unless, of course, you want to relabel them as "The Powers that Be" which is made up of the "Greediests", not the "Zionists"! (And no, they are not one and the same!)

edit on 2-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Deet - thank you for continuing your research into the connection between Zionism and Communism.

When I said Zionists are the masters of propaganda I was making a factual statement.

The nephew and active Zionist Edward Bernays invented modern day propaganda that he later renamed public relations.

Here is a pro-Zionist site bragging about the fact.

Communism / Zionism and Propaganda - the link

In his own words.

Originally posted by Deetermined

edit on 2-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Not to undermine the conversation ...

Did the "transfer agreement(s)" have anything to do with the British Mandate ?

And is any of this true:

The Economic Boycott of 1933

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Great contribution as always.

I hope Deet reads the part about propaganda.

Of course, the exact thing is happening now with Iran. The Zionists want to destroy Iran like they destroyed Germany and Russia and today's Zionists do not care about the 25,000 Iranian Jews.

Or do they?

Is this another plot to drive more Jews to Israel who otherwise have no interest in leaving a country they consider their home?

What will be beyond Deet no is that the Zionists are ruining the US in a similar way but it is less obvious.

Originally posted by xuenchen

And is any of this true:

edit on 3-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

5. What are the Goals of MERCAZ?

MERCAZ is committed to bringing Conservative Jews closer to Zionism and to Israel, helping to promote Conservative/Masorti Judaism in Israel, and working with the constituent arms of our Movement to achieve the following goals:

Creating and disseminating Zionist educational materials, promoting the study of the Hebrew language, and raising the Zionist consciousness of Conservative Jews.

Increasing Zionist activities and promoting short-term and along-term programs to Israel for youth and adults.

Promoting and encouraging Aliyah to Israel.

Representing the interests of the Conservative/Masorti Movement in the World Zionist Organization and in the Jewish Agency for Israel, where we serve as a voice and a force for guaranteeing religious stream funding.

Promoting Conservative/Masorti Judaism and religious pluralism in Israel.

www.mercazusa.org...

I think it could help much about Zionism and the Israelite. I mean , Jews are the people who believe in Moses , but Israelite are the people who are children of Israel (Jacob) . And as you see in the goals of these Zionist organizations , they just want to have religious pluralism in Israel which means they are not real Jews and they like to bring Israelite back to their home land by any mean necessary.

I think watching movies such as Matrix and "I am legend" will help you much about what is the real purpose of Zionism and what they really want and how they look to the rest of the world.

Zionist lobby in US :

ATS reply
edit on 3/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Apparently not. It looks like the British Mandate went into place in 1923 and the Transfer Agreement was negotiated in 1933.

en.wikipedia.org...

And is any of this true:

Here's what I find interesting about your link above. It specifically states that the World Jewish Congress started the boycott and that they were "Non-Zionist". The "Zionists" stepped in later. This article also says the WJC was created in 1933. Everything else I'm reading says it was created in 1936.

Just a quick note about the author of this article. He also claims the Jewish/Russian Mafia is behind creating the New World Order.

edit on 3-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Of course, the exact thing is happening now with Iran. The Zionists want to destroy Iran like they destroyed Germany and Russia and today's Zionists do not care about the 25,000 Iranian Jews.

Or do they?

Is this another plot to drive more Jews to Israel who otherwise have no interest in leaving a country they consider their home?

I'm failing to see the logic as to how starting war with Iran, which only has 25,000 Jews, would be a plan for the "Zionists". I doubt the "Zionists" would risk a full blown war throughout the entire Middle East to accomplish this small feat. However, I do think that it's logical that Iran would stir up a war throughout the entire region to dispel all Jews and U.S. influence in order to create an Islamic union in the region.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

However, I do think that it's logical that Iran would stir up a war throughout the entire region to dispel all Jews and U.S. influence in order to create an Islamic union in the region.

You're still trying to beat the Iran wants to kill all the Jews horse?

How about you focus on Israel assassinating people via airstrike because they think he had intentions to attack Israel. I know your response though, you will say that this is required to protect the people of Israel from their ungracious neighbors who should be happy of the land that was stolen from them and should appreciate what they were allowed to keep.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
lol whoops wrong thread
edit on 3-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

However, I do think that it's logical that Iran would stir up a war throughout the entire region to dispel all Jews and U.S. influence in order to create an Islamic union in the region.

You're still trying to beat the Iran wants to kill all the Jews horse?

How about you focus on Israel assassinating people via airstrike because they think he had intentions to attack Israel. I know your response though, you will say that this is required to protect the people of Israel from their ungracious neighbors who should be happy of the land that was stolen from them and should appreciate what they were allowed to keep.

No, the term I used was "dispel". Meaning to drive away and to scatter. I did mention "U.S. influence" too, did I not?

However, I think logic would tell us that if they're not capable of driving them away, that they might try to kill them in order to take over the land. Even hmdphantom will tell you that Muslims are taught to fight for their land and yes, they do consider "Palestine" to be Muslim land. Why do you think Ahmadinejad was so upset about Abbas going to the U.N. to create a "Palestinian" state? He's already mentioned a thousand times that they must fight for it through resistance, not through negotiations. You do remember Ahmadinejad speaking out against that, right?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Okay I admit my mistake, you did say dispel. Sorry for misinterpreting your post.

That being said, Iran has nothing against the Jews. They embrace Judaism and let it flourish.

On the other hand, Iran probably has a bone to pick with the Zionists in the area. The Zionists have been screwing with Iran for a while now. The Israeli government is up to no good and you know it, and you try to cover it up by pointing the finger at Iran.

Meanwhile Israel is bombing Gaza to prevent attacks, they used to actually wait until a rocket was thrown

(I personally believe many of those rockets were false flags from Mossad agents)

Yeah I said it.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I bet the man who was murdered today is way more honest than any Zionist.

You are the most bigoted person I've ever encountered on these boards since joining ATS.

I wouldn't believe a word you said.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I will view it, since my connection isn't very good where I'm visiting.

.......And where is that, Guatanamo Bay?

Seriously, you take yourself way too seriously. You seem to believe, or make it appear, you are "talking politics" and world affairs. You are really only engaging in hate speech. The number of stars you get really disappoints me.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll

I will view it, since my connection isn't very good where I'm visiting.

.......And where is that, Guatanamo Bay?

Seriously, you take yourself way too seriously. You seem to believe, or make it appear, you are "talking politics" and world affairs. You are really only engaging in hate speech. The number of stars you get really disappoints me.

I was using my cell phone as a modem for my laptop.

Guantanamo bay would have been much warmer than where I was visiting, that's for sure.

As for your childish accusations, I will just point out that it was very ignorant of you to call discussion of this subject "hate speech".

Good luck in your quest through life, you are clearly challenged in certain areas.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Deet, did you watch the video I posted above about Edward Bernays and propaganda?

Each side accuses the other side of putting out pure propaganda while they put out the truth. Well the truth is that man who invented propaganda was a radical Zionist Jew. That is a simple fact that everyone agrees on.

Deet - the only country in the region that has increased in size in the last 60 years is Israel.

Israel does not have defined borders because Zionism is all about expansion.

One of the favorite propaganda techniques used by the Zionists is to claim the other side is trying to do exactly what the Zionists are doing. It is the Zionists who from the very beginning sought an empire in the Middle East and they are busy carrying out the plan by having American Christians fight and die for them.

Deet - thousands of Americans Christians have died for Israel while not a single Israeli Jew has died for the United States.

Think about that and ask yourself who runs the propaganda machine.

Zionists have convinced American Christians that American Christians are making a decision to support Israel. They are not. American Christians support Israel because they have been captured by a very clever, very manipulative program of propaganda.

Originally posted by Deetermined

Or do they?

I'm failing to see the logic as to how starting war with Iran, which only has 25,000 Jews, would be a plan for the "Zionists". I doubt the "Zionists" would risk a full blown war throughout the entire Middle East to accomplish this small feat. However, I do think that it's logical that Iran would stir up a war throughout the entire region to dispel all Jews and U.S. influence in order to create an Islamic union in the region.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The truth is hate to people who hate the truth.

The OP is about the Zionist murder of a man in a territory in which the radical Zionists have killed thousands of innocent people including children.

angeldoll - it is 2012, good honest people are free to criticise Israel and to criticise radical Zionism.

Radical Zionism is forcing the US into a world war and anyone who is trying to stop that is a person we should listen to.

CE has stars because the majority of people in the world know that Zionism is fundamentally evil and are trying to help American Christians to face the fact they are being duped just like when American Christians supported slavery.

Originally posted by angeldoll

I bet the man who was murdered today is way more honest than any Zionist.

You are the most bigoted person I've ever encountered on these boards since joining ATS.

I wouldn't believe a word you said.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Out of everyone here, based on your last few posts, I believe your definition of "Zionist" is most accurate. I believe that their only objective is to create their own State and I believe it to be within the current boundaries of Israel. Yes, you are correct in stating that they are trying to bring Jews back to Israel. God told them to gather together and await his coming. Nothing more. They were never taught that they had to eradicate the Muslims while doing so. However, the Bible does say that they would be persecuted clear up until the day of His return.

If we wanted to get technical, the Bible claims that God gave Abraham's descendants the land within the boundaries listed below.

Seriously, do you see the Zionists coming close to capturing all of this...or even trying? Looking at the map, I would say the countries of concern should be Jordan, Syria and Iraq. So, why is Iran the one most concerned? Personally, I say it's only because they are not Muslim.

Genesis 15:18-21

"On the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying:
“To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates— the Kenites, the Kenezzites, the Kadmonites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girga#es, and the Jebusites.”

Map of the land boundaries: www.ebccnet.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

The truth is hate to people who hate the truth.

The OP is about the Zionist murder of a man in a territory in which the radical Zionists have killed thousands of innocent people including children.

angeldoll - it is 2012, good honest people are free to criticise Israel and to criticise radical Zionism.

Radical Zionism is forcing the US into a world war and anyone who is trying to stop that is a person we should listen to.

CE has stars because the majority of people in the world know that Zionism is fundamentally evil and are trying to help American Christians to face the fact they are being duped just like when American Christians supported slavery.

What's incredibly hilarious about this post is that you all want to believe that it was a whole group of Zionists behind the murder of one single man, who was proven to belong to a terrorist organization. This is where your own propaganda gets out of control.

Next all of you are going to tell me that thousands of years of fighting between the Sunnis and Shiites all started with Zionist propaganda! Think about how silly that really sounds!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Deet - thank you for continuing your research into the connection between Zionism and Communism.

When I said Zionists are the masters of propaganda I was making a factual statement.

The nephew and active Zionist Edward Bernays invented modern day propaganda that he later renamed public relations.

Bravo, seriously, where do you find this crap? "Zionists" are the "masters of propaganda? To convince people to fulfill their own desires over their needs?? That's been going on since the world came into existence!!

You just have to laugh at a video that talks about using propaganda in order to get women to smoke in order for them to feel like they have their own penis (since a cigarette resembles one) and power! Come on!! That's absurd!!

Bravo, I'm about ready to declare you "King of Propaganda"!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join