It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US sends aircraft carrier in the middle of Iranian wargames

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModerateSkeptic
As someone else posted here before, the current leaders of Israel are religious fanatics.

Ummm what?
Who exactly is a religious figure in the Israeli leadership?
PM Netanyahu? Defense minister? Chief of Staff?

The only religious figures in the Israeli government are holding internal affairs ministry places.

You guys seriously need to check your fact book before claiming such stuff.

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac
why doesn't the u.s. government instead spend its money researching renewable alternative energy solutions?

Why doesn't Russia do it? What about China? NK? Iran?
Nobody does it, but it's easier to simply bash the US.
edit on 30-12-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by Dystopiaphiliac

You know who you remind me of

Wake up!
edit on 30-12-2011 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

Wake up?

Who could sleep though that miserable video?

Someone speaks up against the violent, militaristic tactics employed by Washington time and time again and THIS is what you have to say? Innocent people are dying, DYING and you make a joke out of it? Doesn't that concern you ... don't you find that a bit odd?

Find your humanity.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

4.5 acres of sovereign and mobile american territory

I wonder what happens when Iran answer with 100 of these mofo's fired simultaniously?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

I wonder what happens when Iran answer with 100 of these mofo's fired simultaniously?

Yeah. IF they can launch them.

The ONLY way Iran is able to sink (almost) ANYTHING in the strait of hormutz is if they stage a preemptive surprise attack on US ships.

Except they won't do that because they do that, the US will go full war against them and they will be DESTROYED.

Iran is not stupid, they don't want a war. They know they will lose.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Good point.

Iran should hide their equips in new secret locations to avoid preemtied strikes taking out all usefull equips.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Iran is not stupid, they don't want a war. They know they will lose.
reply to post by Vitchilo

Well if you insist on ignoring what drives the Mullahs (thier 12'ver beliefs) - that is the sort of irrelevant calculation you end up with.

A 'war' is exactly what they want - more precisely a war between the infidel powers that knocks them all of the chessboard - that is why they are drawing US Russia China EU into the conflict.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Remember that line that goes something like this, "Amateurs think about war in terms of men and guns. Professionals think in terms of bullets and beans."

You know what that means so I am not going to explain that but what you do not seem to understand that when you think about war you think it terms of superior fire power. When I think of war I think it terms of broken Vets standing under freeway overpasses. I hope you are never there and I hope your friends are never there and I hope the country can figure out what war really means and stop the total BS machine that keeps creating them out of nothing.

caf - the US runs the UN often under orders from the Zionists that control this country.

I can prove that too, because the majority of states in the UN want Palestine to be accepted as a state and only the US and the countries it can humiliate vote against allowing Palestine into the UN.

Originally posted by caf1550
reply to post by BRAVO949

thats not true at all, more us servicemen have died in combat because of rules of engagement that the UN imposes, and because whenever the UN f's up in some country they ask the US the come in a help them get out of the mess they are in.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You may be able to argue that the eilites that run Israerl are not religious fanatics but you can not argue that the elite who run Israel are not ideoligical fanatics.

Some experts say that Communism and Zionism were inspired by Rabbi Moses Hess.

Here is the name of a book on the subject.

Moses Hess: Prophet of Communism and Zionism

Wiki link - the link between Communism and Zionism

Israel Zionism Communism

Most Americans do not understand the close realtionship between Zionism and Communism but if they did it would help Americans make sense of the radical nature of Zionism and it would help Americans understand why Israel acts so recklessly.

The radical Zionists who run both Israel and the US and who do not give a damn about you or me want war with Iran and if Americans can understand that Israel is more like the old Soviet Union than like the US maybe we can stop the war.

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by ModerateSkeptic
As someone else posted here before, the current leaders of Israel are religious fanatics.

Ummm what?
Who exactly is a religious figure in the Israeli leadership?
PM Netanyahu? Defense minister? Chief of Staff?

The only religious figures in the Israeli government are holding internal affairs ministry places.

You guys seriously need to check your fact book before claiming such stuff.

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac
why doesn't the u.s. government instead spend its money researching renewable alternative energy solutions?

Why doesn't Russia do it? What about China? NK? Iran?
Nobody does it, but it's easier to simply bash the US.
edit on 30-12-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Given part of the discussion yesterday about carriers I thought some folks might be interested in this video,, which shows the USS Wasp, LHD-1, which is an "amphibious assault ship." though, I suppose, since it "carries airplanes," some people will want to call it a carrier. It's about a third of the size of a CVN, which you can easily see in this video. It is showing the F35B Lightning, which is the VTOL version of the the Joint Strike Fighter. Critics had suggested this would "burn holes in the deck," which, of course, it does not do. Though still dangerous to be on the flight deck, it's nowhere near as hazardous as the deck of a CVN.

edit on 12/30/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

In the video is U.S. Marine Corp Major Richard Rusnok. He is one of the finest Marine Aviators that I have ever met.
He has over 1700 flight hours and was previously based over in one of the sand boxes. He will soon be moving to Edwards AFB for further training.
Welcome to Club Huron Major

Violator1

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

He has over 1700 flight hours and was previously based over in one of the sand boxes.

What do you mean by that?

Originally posted by Violater1 He will soon be moving to Edwards AFB for further training.

Oh, you mean he'll be going to the huge shopping mall, where everything is supersized, especially patriotism, nationalism and intolerance?

hoo-bloody-ra.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join