It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No longer just theories: The top 10 conspiracy facts of 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Aye, I totally agree with you - the experiment in the UAE was just cloud seeding by a different method. And cloud seeding is no more a conspiracy than is potato seeding.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

yes i agree with you about haarp.

this is probably the best documentary on haarp. sadly there are only few thousand views.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

looks like the chicks are ice skating i may be wrong though they have some banging bodies need more of them in the us as for the weather seems normal seasons change but im probably wrong

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

It's unbelievable the level of depravity some scientists will engage in, especially the ones engaged in government/military research. To go through all that and not even an apology for putting these people through that horror.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Yup, I guess science is the new religion for some and the ends always justify the means, no matter what.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

To be honest I only included the ATS post on HAARP ("Is This The Smoking Gun That Proves HAARPS Weather Capabilities?") under #5 ("Weather control technology confirmed and functional near Abu Dhabi") because we don't understand it fully, and it shows our ability to create macro changes in our atmosphere. As I understand it, HAARP super-heats the atmosphere - would you not agree that would have some effect on weather?

The UAE (as well as Saudi Arabia) is using an atmospheric ionization process that results in rain - ionized molecules becoming the nucleus for raindrops. HAARP stations generate a great deal of low-frequency energy - extremely high wattage amounts - that apparently can be directed. What would happen to a storm cell is directed energy super-heated the air within it? Or for that matter a hurricane?

It follows that HAARP is causing some sort of effect that is not being disclosed to the public.

Zorgon made some excellent points in that thread on page 2, including a video of the "cloud" produced by the ionization in UAE;

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Star and Flag some of this still has me amazed but the most of which is all the experimentation that we do not only to the local populace that is of our own species but also that of the animals we share the world with. Kind of makes me worry about what people may do as time goes on.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Let Us not call Ourselves conspiracy "theorists." We, at ATS (and elsewhere) are conspiracy AWARE.

There really IS a conspiracy to control Humans through the money required in an energy-scarce society to account for that energy. Free energy is the biggest threat to TPTB.

Electrogravitics, which offers free, negentropic energy extraction, is poo-pooed in public and hidden in black ops - where They do NOT use the "physics" of Einstein (that requires taking on faith that matter "bends space-time" and nowhere explains how and why it does this) but rather an ether-based physics like subquantum kinetics, which has made far more testable (and tested) predictions than relativity.

For more on this, see My thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If We can extract electrogravitics from black ops, We can end the power over others that the money accounting of meaningful energy expended in energy scarcity allows.

Excellent OP, and indeed, it just grazes the surface of the conspiracies We are subjected to.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
It's called a Solar Cycle!!

Global warming does not exist! It's a scam!! For control and Money!!

Well... MAN-MADE global warming is a profit-motivated, control-generating scam. Global warming is a fact, and You're right. All the planets are warming, and it IS because of a solar cycle.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stryc9nine
i used to think this before but i'm not sure anymore. he might have been thrown under the bus for trying to reveal the truth.

He didn't try to reveal the truth, and he wasn't thrown under a bus.

are you 100% certain vaccines DO NOT cause autism?

Yes, or as sure as we can be about anything, so lets say 99.999999% sure. You might want to actually check out the Wakefield fiasco properly. He wasn't claiming that vaccines caused autism, just the MMR "triple jab" (immunization against measles, mumps, and rubella). In fact, as well as setting up a company to sell autism diagnostic kits he was also ready to set up a company marketing and selling single jab vaccines. If you want a conspiracy, then it is Wakefield who was planning to profit - follow the money, as they say.

if not, don't assume what you read, hear, or see to be true

I certainly won't be. Especially if it comes from Wakefield, a proven liar.

There have now been an enormous amount of studies, involving 100s of thousands of children, an they have all failed to find an link between MMR (or single jabs) and autism.

Wakefield's original study involved 12 children and claimed to find traces of measles virus in the tissue of their guts. That's it. In fact he fiddled the results, and all his collaborators eventually removed their names from the study. Several independent scientists have tried to replicate his results, and found nothing.

one man, even if he knew the truth can't win the battle.

Actually, if the science is on his side, he can.

have a read of the wiki:

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 28/12/11 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hello great job very interesting I think #1 should be a huge problem think about it if they can do Nazi human experimentation on prisoners aka Nuremberg experimentation on Guatemalan prisoners then they prob do it to American prisoners. Were do they draw the line this is crazy its like we are living in the past. what gives them the right to do this

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think it's a pretty common practice for people to hear some extreme cases that are widely known as "conspiracy theories " are actually later proven to be true and with tons of evidence backing them up. As for using prisoners for experiments that has been a fact for a very long time. Check out this website

www.naturalnews.com...

Also there as been cases where the US government has raided villages in the late 40s early 50s to test drugs out. "They went down to Nicaragua rounded up a bunch of street people and infected them with syphilis to see if penicillin works now these people were not volunteers and it's damn lucky that penicillin worked"

geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com...

This government will always be corrupt. Just a fact the American people are going to have to live with. Especially in the modern police and military state we live in now. Like Alex Jones said. It doesn't matter if everyone wanted to change this new world order we are heading towards the momentum is already going so fast it's about unstoppable now.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
The weather control thing doesn't really count in my book, the UAE isn't using HAARP and it doesn't prove HAARP or chemtrails in any way.. it's not the same technology .. The UAE method is basically just squeezing water out of the humidity that's already in the air .. AND it requires local emitters to do so.. still cool new tech, not going to say it isn't ..

Besides, weather control ( in the form of cloud seeding ) has been around for a very long time .. longer than me, it's a very well known and non-secret tech.

Some of these are stretching in my opinion
edit on 12/27/2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Stretching? The links and the article prove these theories. Not sure how it is stretching. They offer so many resources as proof as well. It's very thorough and well documented how they reached their conclusions. Just because you didn't read and decide it's stretching, does not make it true.
Also, the part about HAARP. The point was the weather manipulation is possible and finally made public, whereas most people discounted it because the MSM hadn't announced it.
This may not prove HAARP conspiracy theories, but it certainly lends credence to them.

Why people come in with total negativity without reading is totally beyond me.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Whats up with the chicks runnin around in shorty shorts in middle of winter! lol

Its warm here in Montana as well, no snow and green grass. strange....

There is this winter sport called "Figure Skating." Sometime's the women wear short skirts and stalkings, similar to what dancers wear. I believe its for ease of mobility.

If you look back a couple hundred, nay a couple thousand years, one will see that even when men were fighting killing each other with sword and shield there were some winters that brought snow, some that were abnormally warm. Lets keep in mind that the planet creates its OWN ICE AGES every so often, only to counter itself with heatwaves and the like.

I find it interesting how we've become so arrogant we believe everything has to be the result of our decisions.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Yes, true, the planet undergoes a series of oscillations that bring about unusual warm or cold periods (the Piora oscillation is one example). Along with solar cycles, volcanism, or even coal-seam fires (now thought to have led to the Great Extinction hundreds of millions of years ago), mans polluting ways are just one factor among many that could be causing climate change. It might be arrogant to think mankind could be the sole cause behind 'global warming' but it would be foolish it ignore the harm our pollution does cause.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
the 'war' against displaced/exotic animals is legit and worthwhile. feral hogs, for instance, ruin farmland and pose a threat to domesticated animals and sometimes people. Florida is plagued by boas (as if the native gators weren't bad enough); the Chesapeake region suffers from Nutria. just today I saw a blurb about asian tiger prawns in the gulf, displacing native shrimp.
out-of-place animals (and plants, like kudzu) almost always damage, sometimes catastrophically (brown tree snake) the native ecosystems. we should wipe them out.
edit on 28-12-2011 by works4dhs because: clarify

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

Originally posted by princeguy
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Whats up with the chicks runnin around in shorty shorts in middle of winter! lol

Its warm here in Montana as well, no snow and green grass. strange....

There is this winter sport called "Figure Skating." Sometime's the women wear short skirts and stalkings, similar to what dancers wear. I believe its for ease of mobility.

If you look back a couple hundred, nay a couple thousand years, one will see that even when men were fighting killing each other with sword and shield there were some winters that brought snow, some that were abnormally warm. Lets keep in mind that the planet creates its OWN ICE AGES every so often, only to counter itself with heatwaves and the like.

I find it interesting how we've become so arrogant we believe everything has to be the result of our decisions.

no need to be condescending because i´ve never seen chicks skate on snowy grass....

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
out-of-place animals (and plants, like kudzu) almost always damage, sometimes catastrophically (brown tree snake) the native ecosystems. we should wipe them out.
edit on 28-12-2011 by works4dhs because: clarify

Out of place animals, like people, too?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

LOL, just thinking the same thing. What could be a more invasive foreign species than Man? What get's me is the bird populations being poisoned by the USDA were native species, but were interfering with a farm operation - a radical alteration to their ecosystem.

It isn't just the fact they were poisoned by the USDA, but how far the MSM went along with the authorities in keeping that out of the news, spinning stories like "fireworks scared them out of the sky" and other BS to keep the sheeple sound asleep.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Really, a lot of this is just par-for-the-course...

The US and no doubt many other governments have and still are running many secret experiments, that we are are yet to learn about. I remember posting here some months ago, a large list going back to post-WWII, describing a huge range of secret tests on unsuspecting individuals and populations.

It's one of the main reasons I seriously question all conspiracy theories, and don't label them as 'looney', as often years later, the TRUTH is revealed. HAARP being one I'm very suspicious about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join