It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican opens secret Archives

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Ummm. I wonder if this decision to "out" these documents has to do with the 111-page legal complaint filed on Nov 23 2011 in New York, naming the "Vatican Illuminati" as one of the defendants, along with the UN/Ban Ki-Moon, Silvio Berlusconi and other "luminaries" in our world. Might some arm-twisting have occurred to "encourage" the Vatican to come clean and give the world some Truth?

Upon information and belief, on or about July 9,2009, following a long period of emails between the two, Mr. Leo Zagami, a self-described 33rd degree Free Mason, who, as of Apri12008, had reportedly claimed to be the leader of a breakaway faction of the Knights Templar and high-level Freemasons centered around the elite of the Masonic P2 (Propaganda Due) Lodge in Monte Carlo, arrived in Japan to speak with Fulford. According to Fulford, Zagami had claimed to be a representative of the Vatican Illuminati and other European sect societies and had been looking to make contact with certain Asian Secret Societies.
Page 37 of complaint

and...

Despite DAL BOSCO's stated intentions of working with the Vatican, KEENAN also felt obliged to report to Cardinal Bertone that he had received information (while expressing reservations about its accuracy) to the effect that DAL BOSCO had been involved with others in discussions concerning a plot to destroy the Papacy
Page 73 of legal complaint. [emphasis mine]

Link to 111-page legal complaint divinecosmos.com...

This lawsuit is reported at Courthouse News Service www.courthousenews.com... and is discussed in detail at Divine Cosmos divinecosmos.com... , titled CONFIRMED: The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny.

edit on 27-12-2011 by earth2mayavision because: clarify

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
but what about the papal pr0n stash? i remember hearing years ago that the vatican had the biggest stash of printed pr0n in the world hidden away

they cant release that or chris hansen will be knocking at the door with the police

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

There are missing chapters from the Bible covering all sorts(probably located in the Vatican archives). An example reincarnation, removed at the council of Nicea or there abouts, apparently by some Byzantine emperor because his Mrs was a nasty piece of work and thought removing them would stop repayment of her Karmic debts in the next life(As above so below). As to the Sumerians being primitive i have one word for you, Astronomy! Read some history please.

edit on 27-12-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I can't imagine that any information that will be released will be anything we don't already know. The Sumerians! I for one am glad they wrote on clay tablets, don't think paper would have lasted this long.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Whats the point of having an archive when the world doesnt even know whats in it? Greedy Historians if you ask me, hogging up all the historic info

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fedeykin

Originally posted by chr0naut

Also, what is it with the Sumerian tablets bit?

They were PRIMITIVE people who knew "stuff all" about anything, especially Astronomy.

Only a tiny number of their people (scribes) actually knew how to write and do basic mathematics. They hadn't even figured out that there were more efficient writing materials than wet clay.

Most of their writings were counts of head of cattle.

Human knowledge has slowly accumulated over the millennia since then. Very little has actually been lost that has not been rediscovered

You are vastly underestimating the knowledge these people had. They were the first civilization, and our civilization is based on everything they achieved. You are right that only some had knowledge, but they were not scribes, they were the priests and the nobles, and their knowledge about astronomy and mathematics was more advanced then what we had in Europe a few hundred years ago.

Oh and the first evidence of paper (papyrus) is from about 4000 BC.

At least take the time to read a bit about ancient cultures before you go blabbing about them.

The Egyptian, Chinese and Indian (Vedic) civilizations pre-dated and outlasted the Sumerian civilization.

The Sumerian culture was a Bronze age culture very similar to many others.

The Jewish law (upon which our laws are based) were contemporary to Sumerian law and legends and may actually have preceded it!

Papyrus was an Egyptian invention. The Sumerians didn't seem to have used it.

The Sumerian culture arose out of the pre-existing Canaanite cultures. All were replaced by the Babylonian and Assyrian cultures. Which were then replaced by the Greek, Egyptian and Roman cultures.

You need to learn a little history.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

And this is a big secret but somehow you know it. Right.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

There are missing chapters from the Bible covering all sorts(probably located in the Vatican archives). An example reincarnation, removed at the council of Nicea or there abouts, apparently by some Byzantine emperor because his Mrs was a nasty piece of work and thought removing them would stop repayment of her Karmic debts in the next life(As above so below). As to the Sumerians being primitive i have one word for you, Astronomy! Read some history please.

No books were added or removed at the council of Nicea. None.

The canon of the bible was NOT determined at Nicea.

The Sumerians had no Astronomy beyond solar or lunar. I think you are confusing them with the Babylonians (who came later).
edit on 27/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I dont know any big secrets, so sorry to disappoint. I would however love to know what the Vatican is hiding or has down there thats all.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to post by karen61057

I dont know any big secrets, so sorry to disappoint. I would however love to know what the Vatican is hiding or has down there thats all.

Have you watched 'Kungfu Panda'? The secret is that there is no secret. It is the only secret you ever need.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Just some of the things invented in ancient Sumer

The game of checkers invented at Ur,
Invention of the Wheel,
Cylinder Seals,
Cuneiform the first written language,
Gilgamesh - The First Super-Hero,
Hammurabi's Law Code - Written Down, and Applied to Everyone
Astronomy -The Sumerians, possibly as early as 8000 B.C.E! an ancient race lived in Mesopotamia, also known as the "Fertile Crescent," between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. These people were the Sumerians. They made astronomical observations and developed astronomical theories that were later borrowed by invading Semitic people. These people were anything but primative.

As to what really happened at the Council of Nicea, there are lots of fables surrounding the topic. I bet only the Vatican truly knows what happend there. And they wont be releasing info on that subject in there PR stunt thats for sure.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Just some of the things invented in ancient Sumer

The game of checkers invented at Ur,
Invention of the Wheel,
Cylinder Seals,
Cuneiform the first written language,
Gilgamesh - The First Super-Hero,
Hammurabi's Law Code - Written Down, and Applied to Everyone
Astronomy -The Sumerians, possibly as early as 8000 B.C.E! an ancient race lived in Mesopotamia, also known as the "Fertile Crescent," between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. These people were the Sumerians. They made astronomical observations and developed astronomical theories that were later borrowed by invading Semitic people. These people were anything but primative.

Please Google "Sumerian Astronomy" (in quotes so we are looking for the exact words). Click on all the links that are associated with Universities or contain reliable historical information (Encyclopedias or Wikipedia, etc) and then if you find one, tell me.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
makes you wonder why they dont just share everything they know anyways. I guess what they say is true knowledge is power and they dont want to lose their power generally speaking.
Correct me if im mistaken but doesnt the word "demon" mean hidden knowledge or something close to that? lol

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to chr0naut

"reliable historical information" chance would be a fine thing. Im sorry but i dont have the time or inclination to Google ancient sumerian astronomy at the moment, the links you would have me find are out there, Google them yourself. I do also think we are getting a little off topic.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Omphale

"Have you watched 'Kungfu Panda'? The secret is that there is no secret. It is the only secret you ever need."

I never have got round to watching that movie. Im sure the "special" priests in the Vatican kiddy fiddling department have a copy to keep the sacrifice, sorry i mean kids entertained while they perform there dark rituals though!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

reply to chr0naut

"reliable historical information" chance would be a fine thing. Im sorry but i dont have the time or inclination to Google ancient sumerian astronomy at the moment, the links you would have me find are out there, Google them yourself. I do also think we are getting a little off topic.

Well, I have done a search, so I'll provide my results: The only "reliable" link on the first four pages of links was to Wikipedia and was for "Babylonian Astronomy". All the rest were links similar to "crystalsecrets.com" or ATS & other boards.

Even browsing through later, deeper, pages in search had no reliable links I could find.

This is because we have no reliable indication of the Sumerians having any Astronomical knowledge at all.

Actively seeking knowledge like this IS "Denying Ignorance".

edit on 27/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Just a thought, maybe the reason you cannot find any socalled credible historical reference to the Sumerians having any astronomical knowledge is because the Vatican and there like have it buried away deep in there secret bat cave. So as to not upset there version of history that you seem to put so much stock in.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm really looking forward to the ultimate demise of the catholic church, no offense to christians or anything, but the vatican has some serious stuff down in those archives, and it would be great for them to be officially opened to researchers. I find it ridiculous that they can keep such important pieces of historical significance secret. The thing wit the archives is also that you CAN try to find something in them, although if you do not know PRECISELY what you are looking for then you cannot try to find it.

I am pretty sure that recently some additional Mayan codices were discovered down there, previously we only had two or three I think, now many more have been revealed, taking that into account I believe that once we can actually get a good look down there, many more things with vast implications to the accepted versions of history will be revealed.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

What's the point in debating which of these cultures were superior to each other? In my mind they were all advanced, I was reading recently that within the Sumerian tablets that a number was discovered, a very very large number that was very specific. Well they did some calculations recently and it turns out that the number precisely equals the number of SECONDS in the precession of the equinox, and that is an amazing fact in my mind.

I feel that while we assert that the Sumerians were our first 'civilized' culture we do ignore a lot of other data that seems to suggest a previous civilization that may have influenced these cultures. Gobekli Tepei is one piece of evidence for previously existing advanced civilizations, as it is apparently dated at around 10,000bc. People here seem to get pretty down on the sumerians, I guess that mostly stems from the Annunaki thing and Zacharia Sitchin, although I feel that if you look a little deeper into that culture you find some pretty amazing things, they were also on to the precession of the equinox and its relationship to human evolution, which is a pretty remarkable achievement. Cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Lots of references out there that lend credence to an antediluvian civilisation, Atlantis, Lemuria, Thull, Hi-Brazil all have legends that could atleast be part true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join