It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Boyfriend found this on his fence the other day.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I don't know if this helps, but the numbers,

have the same 3 numbers at the beginning and end, working towards the middle. Surprised no one saw this yet.

463, 364

The number after the first and last three are 8 and 7 (in sequence). that leaves 45192. If the 7 (lower of the 2 numbers) is an indicator (big if) than the direction may be 29154. I googled it as a zip code and it came up as south carolina the first way and maryland the other.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
is this a number that could be near you?

(513) 463-8451
Middletown, OH

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yeah its not the property parcell number, and I guess it could be just anything, there a lot of kids in his neighborhood.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The numbers don't seem to mean anything if turned into letters.

dfchdeaibgcfd

The distribution of numbers seems random with a nice bell curve of distribution. It is odd that every single digit is represented. Not not so much that it blows random distribution.

The only pattern I see in the number is the first three and last three digits mirror each other.

[color=gold] 463 8451927[color=gold] 364

Personally the only use I can concieve of this is either a "live action gaming" "faux car bomb" or a clue on a tresure hunt. Which is another variant of live action gaming. And in those cases the contestants usually have some material to match the clues too, or a sheet of keys to look up their next challenge.

David Grouchy

edit on 26-12-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
I don't know if this helps, but the numbers,

have the same 3 numbers at the beginning and end, working towards the middle. Surprised no one saw this yet.

463, 364

The number after the first and last three are 8 and 7 (in sequence). that leaves 45192. If the 7 (lower of the 2 numbers) is an indicator (big if) than the direction may be 29154. I googled it as a zip code and it came up as south carolina the first way and maryland the other.

if you look at the number i just posted, it has the prefix that are those 3 first numbers backwards and forwards.

i looked up prefixes near her area cinncinati and it told me there was a prefix of that number in bethany... so i took that area code for that prefix and reversed the number and that is the landline for some number near there.

i wouldn't call it and start talking to the person but maybe you might know some who could have that number.

does anyone your bf knows live in middletown or bethany?
edit on 26-12-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

it is actually im from cincinnati

But we don't really know anyone from those areas. :/
edit on 12/26/2011 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
from what i can tell it's Fieny Snhdts from middletown oh ad he wants your boyfriend to call him.

I wouldn't trust ANY guy named Fieny Snhdts who is into the occult if I were you.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess

it is actually im from cincinnati

But we don't really know anyone from those areas. :/
edit on 12/26/2011 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

that's probably a good thing

i don't know.... i would say try to find out what the line with two dots are and what the zigzag with arrows is.... because those do not fit.... and in the end, with runes.... nothing really fits so maybe it's letters associated with those two missing pieces.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

LOL!!!

Yeah me either, Hmm well hopefully no one threw it away, I'm going to bed I'll be back on the thread tomorrow!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
What if the 463-364 is meant to be eliminated...that leaves 8451927 which could be a local phone number if the 845 prefix is legit for your area...ie 845-1927 ??

Just a thought...not sure what the "runes" would be...maybe a name or message of some kind

EDIT: Looks like there is a legit number using area code 440 number for the Parma - Parma Heights - Seven Hills area in Cleveland
edit on 26-12-2011 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
What if the 463-364 is meant to be eliminated...that leaves 8451927 which could be a local phone number if the 845 prefix is legit for your area...ie 845-1927 ??

Just a thought...not sure what the "runes" would be...maybe a name or message of some kind

that prefix would be Harrison ohio near Cincinnati... it's a landline

who knows.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
463 area code is Alberta, 364 is in Kentucky.
How far do you live from either one of these locales?

I sure hope those aren't coded directions to a midnight booty call.

These 3 outer numbers are inverted but the 7 in the center look like a phone number, or maybe part of a URL

www.datehookup.com...

Try looking at the image using a mirror

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Originally posted by zyrktec
it is occultic writing
what it says i dont know but ive seen similiar things myself. in my case it was advertizing a coven gathering

You should have crashed it, would have interesting for sure.

Just make sure you have some Iron and Salt handy in case you have to torture some spirits, or occultists

So if the presence of salt and iron don't work then just throw it in their eyes then strike them while they're blinded?

Sounds like a good plan.

Who knows what they are but you could always ask in your neighbourhood, see if anyone else has seen them around, might lead to the culprits.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Alright had to give this thread a shot since I saw it in the top ten frequently. Alright so for starters, I do not know anything about runes or witches or anything of that sort. Just wanted to put my two cents. Alright now for the findings.

I took the numbers 4638451927364 and pondered on them for a few minutes.
Don't know why but I decided to subtract the second number from the one to the left of it.
That gave me this 2518534. The 4 was stand alone since it didn't have a pair. I then mirrored the numbers backwards right under the new sequence.

Added them from top to bottom to give me this number "686" 16 "686"
I could not find any use for the 16 but the numbers 686 seemed like a possible lead. Did some digging and the only thing that I came across was the Isle of Wight. It happens to be a country and the largest island or England. Now in the year 686, They where invaded by Cædwalla of Wessex and forced to abandon there pagan ways and embrace Christianity. Now nothing special from here on out except for the fact that they where mainly pagans and had many different believes. I tried doing some research onto possible witchcraft in that island but didnt find much. I did though find this picture which when compared to the op finding, have very similar symbols.

This is a picture of one of the sides from Franks Casket which is primerly written in Anglo-Saxon runes

Now using the Anglo-Saxon Rune Alphabet

We get fjenysJhdts
(Had to use my best judgment since some of there symbols dont quite match but have the same shape or flow. Could be a variation the person who wrote the note in the op.)

f not so sure but jeny is obvious. It could be Jenys like a nick name used to call some one you know NerdGoddess. Not sure what the h is but my take on it is has as in Jenys has. Which leaves us with dts. So "f Jenys has dts" Its apparently a medical condition called Delirium tremens. Of course that last part can be read backwards to say f Jenys has std. lol Gosh I think I'm spending way to much time on this. What ever the case, these are my findings. Perhaps it can help in some way. Or it could be all rubbish. What ever the case, it certainly was fun.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
What about norse runes?Or maybe they are a combonation of different runes

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Looks gang oriented. The runes, are used to send a message, and the numbers are indicating what is being offered and the price for such.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
What you have there, in your pictures is a very sloppy use of the Futhark, or Nordic Runes. It is a combination of the Younger Futhark and the Elder Futhark with an "A" thrown in for good measure, as well as a really crappy rendition of the Haglaz Rune, otherwise known as the "H" rune. My guess would be that it is some sort of code, which is why it contains an "A", which does not belong since Ansuz is the "A" rune, and a dot which is probably meant to indicate a break in words.

Here are the Younger Futhark
en.wikipedia.org...

Here are the Elder Futhark
en.wikipedia.org...

There is no doubt about it, the symbols you have taken an image of are definitely the Younger and Elder Futhark.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
yep they are rune symbols

maybe someone intentionally left them somewhere they would be found in an indirect way of sending a message?

funny though it is mixed with usual numbers...could be to confuse but I would read the symbols first then the numbers. By grouping

edit on 27/12/2011 by Thurisaz because: add pic

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

na gangs are not complicated.

Message has to be simple for the other side.

Runes are very complicated and mean different things when in combination with other symbols.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess

Just had time to put the pictures up, its just really strange and kind of creeped me out. It was put on the side of his fence where he parks his car.... Let me know what you think or if you might know what it means.

looks like a female wrote that. most likely not found on a fence but drawn by yourself :/ considering the translation makes no sense

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join