It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Paul aide offers odd defense of ex-boss's tolerance

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manouche
Here is the mother source

Wait ! Dondero worked for 12 years to spread Paul's political agenda knowing all this !

Why haven't Dondero resigned then ?
He was fired.

Did he work for Paul only for the money against his own beliefs ?
I don't put any trust on someone as easily corruptible

The amount of garbage politics will break records this year in the USA and we are still 10 months from Election Day

edit on 26-12-2011 by Manouche because: (no reason given)

Ron Paul's infallible wisdom allowed him to hire and keep on his staff for a period of 12 years such a dispicable person. Yay another example of Gade A exemplary leadership.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Who has never fallen in the trap of a liar and a manipulator ? Paul didn't know and realized later while Dondero can't say that he didn't know Paul was such a horrible person

Certainly since you look unbiased and attached to the truth, you will wait for an official statement from Paul now before stabbing with your knife

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

1) It's ok and actually funny if Ron Paul is homophobic, never mind if it is true or not

Nope. It doesn't matter. He doesn't care what the hell you do in your bedroom. So no issue there.

2) He has the anti-Israeli lobby locked down for votes, dismissing whether it's true he is for the abolition of the Jewish State.

He doesn't want the abolition of Israel and EVEN IF HE DID, he couldn't do a thing about it even if President.

So keep trying with your crap, it ain't working.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by Manouche
Here is the mother source

Wait ! Dondero worked for 12 years to spread Paul's political agenda knowing all this !

Why haven't Dondero resigned then ?
He was fired.

Did he work for Paul only for the money against his own beliefs ?
I don't put any trust on someone as easily corruptible

The amount of garbage politics will break records this year in the USA and we are still 10 months from Election Day

edit on 26-12-2011 by Manouche because: (no reason given)

Ron Paul's infallible wisdom allowed him to hire and keep on his staff for a period of 12 years such a dispicable person. Yay another example of Gade A exemplary leadership.

you should change your name to STRAW CLUTCHER!! you are really into clutching for straws!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The man is a possible candidate to be the president of the USA, not the president of Israel. That being said, Paul has said repeatedly that he supports Israel, just that he doesn't think the US should provide them with aid and that the US should stay out of Israel's domestic/border disputes.

ETA video:

edit on 26-12-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred

Israel is not America. The man is a possible candidate to be the president of the USA, not the president of Israel. That being said, Paul has said repeatedly that he supports Israel, just that he doesn't think the US should provide them with aid and that the US should stay out of Israel's domestic/border disputes.

That's fine, but this former employee says differently, and is the start of a new debate on what the candidate really stands for. If the allegations that he is for the abollition of the Jewish State are true, it starts to crumble his whole castle of cards.
That view is highly coincidal with White Supremicist views.
That view is opposite his stated stance to be against all wars.
That view is opposite his stated stance of not exerting any infuence in the Middle East region.
If the accuser is really a bad apple, how did he hire such a loser and continue to employ him for twelve years? It speaks of his inabillity to perform leadership judgements. As President he would be required to fill the highest Cabinet posts with personal picks based on those leadership judgement skills.

edit on 26-12-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Eric Dondero

Just the type of person that they would use to discredit Ron Paul... The perfect mole

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

As a Brit, of all of the possible Republican candidates Ron Paul seems by far the sanest and least controversial character who could possibly get the Republican nomination. I don't agree with alot of what he says, but his policies seem to echo the wishes of those in America who appear to be dissatisfied with the standard, established politicians who they've been stuck with the last few decades.

Just out of curiosity which Republican candidate do you favour most?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

In fairness:

Gary Howard, the Paul presidential campaign's national press secretary, denounced Mr. Dondero as not a credible source. Mr. Dondero also ran unsuccessfully against Mr. Paul in 2008 for his former boss's seat.

"Eric Dondero is a disgruntled former staffer who was fired for performance issues, and is now trying to grab some attention for himself," the spokesman said in an email.

source: www.washingtontimes.com...

My response to your emphases:

1) There is both openly gay and openly heterosexual proclivities that I am uncomfortable to be around. Because the hidden veil here is an absence of context (except in a very general sense) in terms of the situation being described by Mr. Dondero, I'm reluctant to admonish or condemn Dr. Paul's alleged statements/reaction. But if the seed of doubt cast by Mr. Dondero accords with you then ... okay.

2) Dr. Paul's public foreign policy with regard to Israel is clear and consistent: friendliness (e.g. trade) without entanglement. Such wisdom is older than our nation and, in my opinion, ought to have greater prominence in America's leadership role among other nations.

edit on 26-12-2011 by Kovenov because: typo

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Shows how much HW TinfoilTP and the rest of the anti-Paul gang actually does.

Eric Dondero, the man making these claims was FIRED from his position. He even ran against Ron Paul and was destroyed in the election. Disgruntled employee anybody?

The best part is, he is afraid to come out and directly say what Ron Paul is and isn't. He would get hit with a major lawsuit, what he can do is tell stories of his 'recollection'.

Keep it up Tinfoil, I'm onto you.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Eric Dondero, the man making these claims was FIRED from his position. He even ran against Ron Paul and was destroyed in the election. Disgruntled employee anybody?

The best part is, he is afraid to come out and directly say what Ron Paul is and isn't. He would get hit with a major lawsuit, what he can do is tell stories of his 'recollection'.

Conveniently hasn't responded, ElP. That's how he rolls.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Linkamoto

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Conveniently hasn't responded, ElP. That's how he rolls.

I was clear in my opening post what the opposing side dismissed the former empoyee as.
Here I will quote it for you,

former employee who the Paul camp describes as "disgruntled"

This former Ron Paul employee of 12 years was not afraid to say anything, you can read all he had to say in the source.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I dont consider myself a very very smart man, but I do know basic math. So riddle me this...

How does an aide who works for Ron Paul from 1997 - 2003 get pulled aside and told to find him an non gay bathroom in 1988?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

I dont consider myself a very very smart man, but I do know basic math. So riddle me this...

How does an aide who works for Ron Paul from 1997 - 2003 get pulled aside and told to find him an non gay bathroom in 1988?

Fair question.

Travel Aide Ron Paul, Libertarian for President - 1988, fmr. Senior Aide to US Congressman Ron Paul,

Source

The source was already in the thread content by someone if you would have bothered to read the entire thread and links people provide.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

In 1988, AIDS was a HUGE deal, and not that much was known about it. I don't blame the good doctor for not wanting to take any chances.

Was Ron Paul such a incompetent doctor that he didn't know you couldn't catch AIDS from using a bathroom???

I know he is an incompetent congressmen...but I guess he was also a very poor doctor as well if you think this was his reasoning behind this. Maybe he is just an overall incompetent person. Or maybe he thought he would catch "gay" from using the bathroom.

At least he didn't call this guy a "queer" like he did in Sacha Cohen's prank on him.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Look man, 23 years ago, a lot of people had different, mixed views about homosexuality, and the fear of AIDS. We didn't know as much as we know now. Basketball players were afraid to play ball with Magic Johnson. People unable to be open about being gay were forced into underground scenes where it was easier to catch diseases because of the anonymity required so you didn't always know who you were having sex with. And yes, this person was open with his sexuality at that time, but may not always have been for his whole life, so he could have been a part of the underground, shady scene at one time in his life. And its a known fact that you can catch an STD by using a toilet. Or even by sitting on a couch. My point is, there was a lot we didn't know back in the 80's and fear of AIDS was rampant and so was assuming a gay/AIDS connecting. Especially assuming some people think AIDS was designed to kill gays and drug users who were both groups known to have "alternative views" that were not always pro-government... Ron Paul might have known something we dont. Or maybe someone purposely gave him false info to scare or embarass him...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Do a little research this guy Dondero is not credible at all. Yeah he worked on Ron's Campaign to try and sabotage it. He was a plant for the other side. Honestly the attempts to try and discredit Ron Paul just get more and more pathetic

End of thread!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
So now let's see what that person Dondero has written in the past on his own blog...

Where were you when Sarah Palin decided not to run?

G-d bless her and we thank her for all she has given. My heart sank a bit.

Mixed feelings. She was my alpha choice candidate.

For me, it’s Cain now, baby. Go Herman Go! Top gear, full thrust.

The guy loved Palin and Herman Cain... what a hack.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
whats a gay mans bathroom look like?

A super girls, duh. (Just like a girls bathroom, just -- MORE girly.)

/thisisajoke.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Who in their right mind would support the state of Israel?

And 2nd hand counts of former employees stories mean nothing to me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join