It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok wtf, did Anonymous just declare open warfare on International Banking?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
International bankers just did and do what they're best at. Making money. They aren't held back by moral principles that uphold societies. They don't adhere to national ideology, nor any other, unlike the common man. They are die-hard capitalists. They will fund both sides of a conflict because it will make them rich. They will even lobby for a conflict, just so they can finance both sides and get rich. They will put you and everyone else into perpetual debt, because it will make them rich.

I know and acknowledge all this, but I want to go one step further and investigate the system that allows these schemes, and that system is capitalism. Is capitalism working then is my question,

I know an international banker and he is not anything like you say he is. He has morals, principles, works a 9-5 doing his best for his clients daily.

You take the actions of the few and make it out to be the entire group is the same. You have not learned anything here IMO except of course how to hate groups of people represented by a few.

This is why the world is what it is, ignorance. Plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The original video is from September 2011

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by veubiah
The original video as pointed out is at snordelhans channel. The audio is stolen from the video called "The Black Swan is on the Wing".

Linky >> The Black Swan is on the Wing

Thank you for posting this info. I hadn't read the description below the video on snordelhans channel...yet.

Very interesting.

Astar

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggysmb

Hmmmmm....9 - '11 .... coincidence?

Something tells me that there is more to this than meet the eye.

The future holds the key.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan

Originally posted by dadgad
International bankers just did and do what they're best at. Making money. They aren't held back by moral principles that uphold societies. They don't adhere to national ideology, nor any other, unlike the common man. They are die-hard capitalists. They will fund both sides of a conflict because it will make them rich. They will even lobby for a conflict, just so they can finance both sides and get rich. They will put you and everyone else into perpetual debt, because it will make them rich.

I know and acknowledge all this, but I want to go one step further and investigate the system that allows these schemes, and that system is capitalism. Is capitalism working then is my question,

I know an international banker and he is not anything like you say he is. He has morals, principles, works a 9-5 doing his best for his clients daily.

You take the actions of the few and make it out to be the entire group is the same. You have not learned anything here IMO except of course how to hate groups of people represented by a few.

I have to say you're right. I was generalizing. Does happen to me now and then. I forget to add "some". "Some international bankers"

However my friend, you have not read my post care-fully. Because there is no hate-speech at all. Not in the slightest sense. In fact, I am recognizing their behavior as a necessity to survive within the systems structure. A structure that has changed over time due to corrupted behavior, something that I could criticize as wrong, but even there I see the failure of the system itself at work. It was pushing into this direction already from the start.

So no hate speech.
edit on 24-12-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by reenie217
It is Patrick Willis.

Love Reenie

Thank you Reenie.

Croud sourcing wins again.

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Personally, I think Anon should either s**t or get off the potty. It's beginning to sound like wrestling or the MSM news and we all know that's fake and simply entertainment.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/24.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I don't think the real anon would ever, ever, incite violence. Not only would most people balk at the idea, and this could destroy what Anon stands for, but also, violence won't work.

Just my opinions.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Here ya go people.

youranonnews.tumblr.com...

This site is one that I have found to be closest to the real Anon group.

Oh and this doesn't sound like they are "declaring" anything. However they could be trying to portray future events.
edit on 24-12-2011 by causeimalive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thought it might have been a new anon vid...
nope same old reposts

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I don't like the intentions of anonymous at this point in time; the NDAA being signed by the president would label any protesters as terrorists and other ludicrous names. Trusting the impulsiveness of anonymous would be a detriment to our freedom revolution, because violence and deception are the tactics the economic elite use frequently. Fire can be fought with fire, but there will be no positive outcome if the flames rise and incinerate everyone and everything in its path.

Anonymous seems to be a tool for those individuals without the free-thinking motivation to discern truth from deception; a tool that gained such momentum over the past couple of years, and needs financing/infrastructure to carry out plans.

All I am saying is anonymous is acting very foolishly on ways to combat the banking elite...Why not use the basic principles of economics and start investing your money into non-sectarian businesses and corporations? The elite feed off our money, so cut off its life support and give back to private family businesses and local farm/produce establishments. Give the power back to the people and have our private/public sectors serve us!! Not us serving them...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

"open season on bankers"....this is what the Feds want, they want violence, this will give them the excuse to flood the streets with troops and TSA. I would say pull your money out of the banks and let them implode on themselves, whatever you do, do it peacefully, they can't deal with that.

That was obviously the voice of a Shakespearean actor in that video.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Boomer1941 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan

You're absolutely right, there are a very select few at the top of the banking industry who are responsible for this mess, many bankers haven't a clue or they just don't know the conspiracy of it all.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What people dont understand about anonymous is that it is anyone and could be everyone. There is not just one group or person behind it. Anonymous is exactly that. Anonymous. So is it really that hard to think that it could be possible that someone with alot of money, know how or connections could make a professional video like this one? Absolutely. See this is the same disconnect between OWS. People think there always must be a leader and the idea of the people themselves being the leader has been lost on the current generation. It hasnt been seen since the founding of this country. It is the way our species is supposed to govern ourselves. Its called personal responsibility.

The video itself is for the most part on point. The banking system has been a plague on our species since its conception. The story of Jesus is even one of the common man against the money lenders. The Federal Reserve act in 1913 comes to mind. Lincoln refusing to have a central bank in America. Executive order 11110. But its not just the bankers that are the problem. The culture that springs up from it is also the problem. The puppets and lackeys that lick their boot. Big business which is dependant on the banking system. The sell out corporate media. The low iq cops that couldnt even define the term oath let alone care that they took one. Society itself has become the problem. These problems cannot and will not be fixed with violence.

What we face today is not modern warfare. What we face today is a plannet being turned into a literal prison. Where the elite bankers, businessmen, kings of the old and queens of the damned act as Gods to the sheep they've created. We face toxins in the water and food. We face deadly injections. Brainwashing propaganda. We face a ruling class that hates the common man and, for the most part, wants us gone. We face eugenics and all the insanity that comes with it. But they are cowards that inact their plans from behind the curtain. They must poison you from afar because they fear you. They are inbred stupid human cattle with the inability to understand the true reason behind life. So they hate you.

Anonymous is not a group of people. Anonymous is all people. Anyone with a thought to be shared in a system that controls the information. Deny ignorance. Truly.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Judging by the way it is edited - I would have to say that I unfortunately think it's a fake. If it was really anon, I assume they would produce their own video from scratch. This video clip is just an assortment of other clips, look how often it cuts to the face close-up and repeats itself. The audio and video don't synch either..

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yea this is definitely Anonymous.. Because most of you forgot who anon actually is.. Were all anon and we all have a voice. Yea there is the hacker group "Anonymous" but dont be so quick to forgot who the actually anons are.

And I for one believe this guy. Everything he says I hope will eventually happen.
edit on 24-12-2011 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The video is not from anonymous, infact, it was edited to make it look official,,,

Here's the original guy (the voice make over) who owns a youtube channel
www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-12-2011 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Could you start using the "reply" funtion?

You make your own thread hard to follow...

As for the video.. not sure what to think of it to be honest, with it being out of sync and all..

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Ignorant. All you exist of. You run you stupid mouth with out you even begining to think. You are the problrm of the world.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
That is a beautiful video-----straight from the heart,powerful,powerful language.The accent is English but the dialogue is not British---"asses" never,"arses'' yes.Maybe American in origin or Canadian but no self respecting Brit would ever say "ass'' unless he was in front of kids or the vicar.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join