It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok wtf, did Anonymous just declare open warfare on International Banking?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by davidgrouchy

'Anonymous' has outed banks, individuals and even some parts of the government but... they chose NOT to reveal the Mexican drug cartels that have been on a killing spree. Today, three Americans; a mother and two daughters, joined the hundreds... nay, thousands of Mexicans who have died at the hands of the drug lords that Anonymous is basically protecting...

The story is located here:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

So much for this brave and noble gang of hackers.

Lets see, what's the priority?
An international banking cartel and corrupt government controlling the wealth of BILLIONS of people, or a gang of thugs in a foreign land shooting people?

You may as well blame Anon for the regime in Iran, the death of Kim Jong-Il or the growth of settlements in Israel.

So when do you pick up your paycheck from a banking PR firm?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
"...did Anonymous just declare open warfare on International Banking?"

No, this is months old. Nothing happened.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Anon is telling us exactly how to "not allow the bankers to exist in the first place". This video cuts right to the point and proposes answers to the root problem we face as a species. Economic powers branch to every conceivable appendage of our being as a society through their god, all powerful money. This video is very empowering and simply tells us what will happen if this sad trend of greed, corruption, bloodlust and power grabbing continues.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
em, what happened to Anon taking down facebook?

were they not meant to do that on the 5th nov or thereabouts?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It is Patrick Willis.

Love Reenie

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
www.youtube.com.../u/29/8_nXE5mfCLI

More Patrick Willis

Love Reenie

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hmmm ... why will Patrick Willis colaborate in this kind of video ..if his voice is not duped ?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

It's just that scene from "V for Vendetta" in which he speaks on TV, only with an overdubbed audio track on it.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Patrick Willis today

From rage to outrage to WWIII

This is a good one

Reenie

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Honestly, I have never seen an Anon video until now. So, I can not say anything towards the authenticity of the video. As for the message, I get the feeling that they are very well prepared for war... Very "It's on like Donky Kong" vibe from the video.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Nice, somebody looped some V for vendetta clips together, and added a solid message.

This is the best one yet. It's like watching a movie.

I don't support violence, but just look around, you can sit on your hands and wish the problems away, or you can prepare for the worst. GL to all, but I'm positive we'll handle this crisis with ease.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

From my understanding of Anonymous, and I am surprised it escapes most people here, is that we are anonymous. All of us. Well the 99% anyways.

It's a revolutionary flag. It's what the downtrodden pick up and use to further their social causes. Anyone can wear the mask, anyone can be anonymous. The message is so pure you cannot use it for other purposes. Anonymous is about fairness, about justice, justice for all, not just a small few.

Understanding that, you will realize any message you see that says its from anonymous, is in fact, from anonymous. As long as the message reflects the movements notions it's all fair game.

Let's remember the past everyone. Revolutions are not acceptable forms of protests and usually they are quelled. Otherwise it becomes a bloody battle where everyone is affected. Not something I crave for personally. Peaceful negotiations towards fairness seems to make more sense to me, but revolutionaries always feel they are left with no choice but to commit violence in freedoms name protecting, of course, the people (peasants).

This may be fun and games right now, but one day this might get serious.
edit on 24-12-2011 by EspyderMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

The video is taken from V for Vendetta the movie Im pretty sure.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I'm pretty sure that red curtain clip is from the actual movie. Where V breaks into the BBC to broadcast his own message.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by reenie217

Good catch, I knew it was a voice actor I've heard before but didn't know his name.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the voice belongs to Jonathan Hutchings. You can hear a narration from him in this video (Rare Exports Inc.):

Maybe they are producing a new one were banksters are hunted.

This is my first post, long time lurker... I enjoyed so much the video and this guy voice is so great I had to post this. lol

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The Anonymous group is my idol. They pretty much know exactly what the deal is around the planet and they do not take crap from anyone, let alone international bankers. I hope they cripple those greedy men who have caused mayhem and trouble for everyone around the world! I really need to get myself a Guy Fawkes mask, that would be amazing lol.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The original video as pointed out is at snordelhans channel. The audio is stolen from the video called "The Black Swan is on the Wing".

Linky >> The Black Swan is on the Wing

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
International bankers just did and do what they're best at. Making money. They aren't held back by moral principles that uphold societies. They don't adhere to national ideology, nor any other, unlike the common man. They are die-hard capitalists. They will fund both sides of a conflict because it will make them rich. They will even lobby for a conflict, just so they can finance both sides and get rich. They will put you and everyone else into perpetual debt, because it will make them rich.

I know and acknowledge all this, but I want to go one step further and investigate the system that allows these schemes, and that system is capitalism. Is capitalism working then is my question,

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I wish more people would take action on a personal level. We all sit around, bitch about the banks and the government and how much everything sucks etc.... etc..... but everyone just goes about their business as usual. My best analogy is for example, trash tv like "jersey shore" I know people who bitch about how stupid it is, yet tune in to watch every episode........ ???

We each have the power to do something. We are all consumers, the things we hate in life that have so much power over us have all this power because we allow it. Simple as much as the market will bear economics. We keep taking it, they will keep tightening their grip. No matter what the subject is.

Do you know why a hotdog is $6 at a ball game??? Because jackasses will pay that much for it.
How about $15 for a soda and some popcorn at the movies? Same reason, stupid people pay it.
Cable company raises rates- you pay it
bridge toll goes up- you pay it
bank charges fees, you pay it
this list could go on and on forever.........

We bitch bitch bitch, and we continue to pay pay pay..... and we just keep taking it and bending over farther and farther.

How on earth does anyone expect anything to change, if most people can't even make a simple change in their own life?

I lost my very high paying job 6 months ago that threw me into reality. I've read boards like these for years, but nothing is as much of an eye opener then being thrown into the #. I spent the last 10 years of my life slaving away, paying ridiculous interest and fees, 80 hours a week, no life all work, on the hamster wheel believing I was living the american dream. Now sitting in my home laughing because I just don't care anymore.

Point of the story......

I got sick of everything. The more I learned the sicker I got. I made the choice not to play the game anymore.

Filed bankruptcy, got rid of all my debt and credit cards. Closed every bank account checking and savings and withdrew whatever balances I had. Stopped paying my mortgage. I refuse to do business with the banks.

Just as I refuse to pay the cable company, and I refuse to pay $6 for a hotdog, I refuse to pay for a soda and popcorn at the movies...... etc... etc...

I just don't understand why more people just don't say enough, if you hate something so much stop feeding the beast.

You hate the banks? Don't give them your money! Close your accts, withdraw your cash, don't pay your mortgage.

Find a place to go, live with friends or relatives. Get used to a simpler lifestyle. Pool your resources, Barter work, trade, work for cash, share, Grow a garden, start removing yourself from the system. As things come crashing down around everyone it won't effect you at all.

If everyone had the balls to start doing something and making changes, things would change.

But everyone is all talk and no action.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join