It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok wtf, did Anonymous just declare open warfare on International Banking?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

who aren't they declaring war against?
they've become a joke of themselves
they need to focus on one thing and do
it to it

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

He/They make several references to the Bankers being at the root of the problem.

WRONG!!!!!

This is very childish and immature thinking which does nothing to take responsibility for the way things are but simply passes the buck to the next guy.

WE are the problem folks, not the bankers.
WE are the ones who allow the Bankers to exist in the first place!!!

This is no better than blaming an abusive husband for your bruises and trust me I know there are plenty of you on here who have this mentality so feel free to flame away!!
You are in the position you are in because?????

Say it with me class!!!

"Because you ALLOW IT"!!!!!!!!

Stop allowing it and???????

IT GOES AWAY!!!!!!!

Simple math really. But hey,.........what do I know right?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wilyweird

who aren't they declaring war against?
they've become a joke of themselves
they need to focus on one thing and do
it to it

"they" aren't any one group of people. "they" focus on whatever has the most publicity at the time because "they" are everyone from that kid in the basement to professional hackers using the Anon logo brand pushing different agendas.

different people with the same desires for change walking the same path.
thats why some of the videos will be a lot more contentious or thought provoking than others.
they aren't made by the same people all the time.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
Think about this... that actor is pretty damned good... his voice is deep and eloquent... and it should take 5 minutes for TPTB to scan the internet for a voice match. See Eschelon. en.wikipedia.org...(signals_intelligence)

Let's hope, that the voice actor has been digitally masked to protect his identity.

Handy application! Signals Intelligence. Swwweet.

Uhm, and please correct me if I'm being dumb, but doesn't it work like fingerprinting or DNA profiling where there has to be a corresponding voice uploaded or on file or whatever before the PTB can match it?

And oooo I dooo luv the voice! It's soothing in a snake-dance kind of way.

Just throwin this out there but I wonder if the reason why the British voice is cuz of fierce competition? But why would that include International banking? Naw maybe not. I dunno.

London is now the world's leading financial centre, rankings published today by the influential World Economic Forum reveal, in a report that will surprise those who have warned the UK's financial services industry is under threat from international competition.

Credit

And this, just in.
Will London Survive As A Financial Centre?

edit on 24-12-2011 by Antoniastar because: I thot I thaw a puddy tat.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

doesn't it work like fingerprinting or DNA profiling where there has to be a corresponding voice uploaded or on file or whatever before the PTB can match it?

/tinfoil hat on

if he has ever made a phone call in his life then his voice file could be searched for a match up from echelon's database

/tinfoil hat off

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

*got my tin foil hat on now*

Sooooooo that's how it works! I hadn't checked it out yet. Thanks man!

Wull yeah... a phone .... I was jus thinkin online stuff. Oooh okay, got it. lol

*leavin my hat on for awhile*

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

He/They make several references to the Bankers being at the root of the problem.

WRONG!!!!!

This is very childish and immature thinking which does nothing to take responsibility for the way things are but simply passes the buck to the next guy.

WE are the ones who allow the Bankers to exist in the first place!!!

This is no better than blaming an abusive husband for your bruises and trust me I know there are plenty of you on here who have this mentality so feel free to flame away!!
You are in the position you are in because?????

Say it with me class!!!

"Because you ALLOW IT"!!!!!!!!

Stop allowing it and???????

IT GOES AWAY!!!!!!!

Simple math really. But hey,.........what do I know right?

HELLO!

Please!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

That was one of the most well thought out and intelligent resonses I have EVER read from ANYONE!
Good for you for haveing the courage and intestinal fortitutde to just come right out with it and put it all on the line like that!!!

edit on 24-12-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Okey mate you got me on that one!

And please believe me when I'm saying this apolgy is to you and the rest of the community!

So many many well-trusted international members here have unfortunately found almost clear evidences since 2008 between crocked politicians and the International banking - and we definately know without a doubt where everthing had it's beginning of this latetes planned crises by the PTB from Wall Street.

Search some of my posts and other here on ATS - I don't want to name any one, but there are a wealth of information in SOME of the threads I have posted on as a member for almost three years (Although I've read this forum since 2002 though(Oh my god! almost 10y lol!)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Impostor video. Anon does NOT encourage violence.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Can you spare me a moment? Why would the Illuminati target IB?

'Illuminati' is a trick word. Don't forget that the Rosicrucian/Masonic founders of the USA created this country to ESCAPE the bank... they killed two attempts of the banks to take control

When asked what his greatest accomplishment had been during his two terms as President, Andrew Jackson replied "I killed the Bank."

It was Woodrow Wilson who signed in the Federal Reserve and the IRS that sold us back to the banks.

So you have to define that term 'Illuminati'

Watch this, all about the banks and who is in control of them

The American Dream

edit on 24-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Ummm really? You better watch that video I posted and wake up to reality and this one as well

The Rothschilds Exposed 1/3

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

'Anonymous' has outed banks, individuals and even some parts of the government but... they chose NOT to reveal the Mexican drug cartels that have been on a killing spree. Today, three Americans; a mother and two daughters, joined the hundreds... nay, thousands of Mexicans who have died at the hands of the drug lords that Anonymous is basically protecting...

The story is located here:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

So much for this brave and noble gang of hackers.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You know Zorgon I was thinking about that, about defining the Illuminati and I thought of the upper echolon of uhhh do I dare say it out loud these days? Going up? 33rd level anyone?

Ohhhh okayyy I didn't know about the two-time bank kill or about being sold into banking like baaaaaaad consumers.

Alrighty, I'll give the vids a listen to cuz I want to know what's happenin.
Thanks!

edit on 24-12-2011 by Antoniastar because: I'm all over the place. lol

edit on 24-12-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Didn't Anon said they would bring down facebook... and... nothing happened? Or they would attack on greek banks? and... nothing happened.. yea. too much talking imo. I havent seen anything productive from them. With the exception of giving some names of mexican cartel forcing children to prostitution I haven't seen anything on major scale.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
you all may need to check your syst files.

#OPESR
edit on 24-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I also had the impression something was not quite right, I mean it does not look like the type of character you would want to trust. Previous anon vids just look like a guy in a mask but now you have hoods, dark red curtains and a villain style persona. I just think it is someone trying too hard, for all we know some drama students made this video for a college project and decided to upload it for fun lol.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Thinking about this video some more, here are a couple of things that are bothering me.

1. The British accent of the narrator
- Those who are concerned about voice recognition, there are programs out there where you can apply any voice to text print, so I don't believe this is someone actually speaking.
- I'm personally not comfortable with a speaker from another country telling America they need to act as well as what's coming down the pike. To put it in perspective, what if they'd used a Chinese or Australian accent? I think you get my point.
- We already know that England is suspicious. I get the creeps every time I think about Bush being knighted by the queen. Besides, the Bank of England is the brain child behind interest charges on loans.

2. The topic is International Banking
- Anon's videos are always (as far as I'm aware) focused on America, but humans around the world need to stand up against the International Banking cartel. One country cannot bring them down.
- If Anon is a white hat organization, they need to start putting videos out in several languages to get the international attention needed to bring down the beast.
- Even if Americans could bring down Bank of America, the Bank of Asia will still be functioning. For those who aren't aware, when BOA got the bailout, they immediately used it to open the Bank of Asia.

Allow me to reiterate. If Anon is run by white hats and would like to see the International Banking cartel lying broken on the ground, they need to become more sophisticated by creating videos for a global audience. America alone cannot solve global problems all by itself.

Edit to Add: Maybe whoever did this video had insider knowledge of this breaking news being released on Christmas Eve?
"Fed Once-Secret Loan Crisis Data Compiled by Bloomberg Released to Public"
www.bloomberg.com...
edit on 24-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Peaceful protesting was used and failed. People are, as a previous member replied, FED UP. The boil will come to a head and the pus will need to run freely for the sands to catch. When people have nothing to gain, they'll certainly have nothing to lose as all has been taken from them. Excellent video.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Snoopy1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Im not sure if this is Anon or not,it might just be for a new "V" movie.

Does it really matter though,does it matter who says it,i dont think it does.

The message is still as true either way.

Cheers

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join