It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy/ Water car blueprints for FREE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Since i feel so welcomed to return here, after posting the cure for dandruff and before start talking about the cure for boldness and the cure for cancer let us educate ourselves on free energy and water cars.
Make no mistake, i don't take credit for things i havent invented. Just because i share stuff with you it doesnt mean i am the one inventing them. I for one created the shampoo just by reading and hearing about herbs and some logic.
But these books are not written from me.

www.menrvagames.com...
www.menrvagames.com...
www.menrvagames.com...
www.menrvagames.com...

Those books i keep on an off shore server where no one can take down, the us government doesnt have jurisdiction there. needless to say i have backups...and i will be one very angry boy if someone tries to censor me. So, its time to awaken children from your long sleep and smell the ashes.
Download those books for free and educate yourselves.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Free energy violates the laws of physics. Not the laws of man, not some government plot, it's simple Newtonian physics. This is quack science.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

Except the current laws of physics incorrectly predict many physical observations, especially at the quantum level.

So maybe the laws are wrong.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yea, yea, yea criticize all you want. i bet you think there is still no cure for cancer.
Free energy was discovered not once..and people go killed because of it not once.
Well since those books are quack i think you shouldnt have a problem with people reading them right?
whats the worst that could happen?
Besides, even solar panels are free energy...we have sun light powering them.
as for water cars.
There is actually a video around the web with a person who owns a water car.
So people actually make these.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

i dont agree with what you said, free energy DOES exist, you just have to know how to utilize it! remember normal physics doesnt exist anymore, it did in a world where we thought that nothing traveled faster than the speed of light, then we introduce into your brain something called a neutrino that travels faster than the speed of light...theres some things out there that the normal person cannot comprehend and theres also stuff out there that we havent learned yet, as a general population i mean.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter42
Free energy violates the laws of physics. Not the laws of man, not some government plot, it's simple Newtonian physics. This is quack science.

This is semantics. Propulsion is simply energy conversion/transformation and the word 'free' is only related to the economic scale.

Any science that produces poison, enslaves humanity and ultimately destroys the only habitation our species has is quack science.

Alternate perspective with no ill will.

Peace

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkiePie

I would love the cure for boldness.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
good, we have some believers.
Where would the world be today if people didnt think steam engines were possible?
or light bulbs are possible?
I see nothing wrong with people reading and experimenting to create free energy.
If the book was quack and they fail, oh well big deal.
Should we just give up because some big professor said free energy is impossible?

Those neigh sayers...always bringing everybody down.
Let the people be educated and creative. If you don't believe in free energy go play with your iphone and listen to lady gaga, i heard she has another new song with satanism.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I understand there's quite a bit of corruption involved in manufacturing and distribution of petrochemicals, but this doesn't mean there's some vast scientific conspiracy against free energy. The closest I figure you can get to getting energy without combusting some sort of material, or fusing or splitting atoms, or turning a turbine, is solar. Solar, wind, and hydro-electric are feasible, but some machine that only one guy that stinks of cheetoes and flop-sweat has ever seen isn't going to revolutionize the world. Yes, scientific laws are revised, and that's what they're doing at CERN, with the large Hadron collider. Not some guy in his garage, putting together bicycle parts and leftover bits from an easy bake oven.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSlowlyBackAway
reply to post by PinkiePie

I would love the cure for boldness.

I am totally bold...there is no cure for my boldness. Others have tried...nope...no cure.

Des

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Scamzarilla

Free energy does not exist in our current understanding of physics any more than it did in our earlier understandings, including particles travelling faster than light.

There seems to be a very large disconnect between 'free energy' and energy with unknown sources.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
So whats wrong with a guy smelling of cheetos assembling a device in his garage?
Is he not worthy enough to be an inventor? Was Tesla a super big science major? Was he dressed trendy and holding a noble prize?
Just because companies would ignore and not switch or try to innovate...it doesn't mean it doesnt exist or it isnt possible.

I don't care what any of the neigh sayers say about free energy. I dont care if its free energy or unknown energy.
I am here, giving books, helping people to try new stuff...and to better your life.
Whoever is interested and downloads the books i have done a good deed.
These people are for those who care, and those who are interested.
Those who don't believe or are disinfo agents, realize you cannot stop people from awakening any longer.

Seriously americans....you think something doesnt work unless its made from cool scientists at a lab?
People who invent stuff in their garages are nothing for you? they are filth?
Do you realize how ignorant this is? Do you realize how many inventions were created at someones garage because companies and governments didnt care?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What sort of garage supplies do you have where you can create a device that violates the laws of physics themselves?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i have seen two different experiments done, both tied in with "geomagnetic" energies, and another one where i seen metal balls bouncing off the walls of some sort of container creating some sort of energy, i actually saw it on this site...but the other ones i saw on youtube, and just remember that any source, wether it be social media, cnn, al jazeera...is as credible as the last, never any telling which one is more true than the other, but i do believe that people have been offed beacuse of discovering free energy, think about it! we are a country who is ran from big business/big energy, what would happen if free energy came about, they would lose money, they dont want that, but ecologically, we need it

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
and hey hey hey, not all americans are ignorant, im very far from that lol.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Rockefellers would easily pay off some goons to come and kill you and your family if you have a water car.
Well...it's not that easy now. See we can also be illegal. We can also threaten and blackmail.
As for where to get the parts for a garage experiment...gee i dont know..how about a hardware store? how about an electronics store? Wouldnt they sell parts?
I imagine plutonium would be hard to obtain....until you go to the black market.
If you want something...you will always find a way.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Has the government suppressed more efficient methods of energy production? Perhaps. Have they suppressed one lone wing-nut in his basement who thinks shaking a few magnets around equals the end of the energy crisis? No. The wing-nut is still a wing-nut. There is no such thing as free energy. It violates the laws of physics. These are hardcoded into the universe. There's no changing it. You need to turn your bull# detectors back on, because that's what this is. Now, more efficient methods of energy collection exist, sure. But there is no such thing as free energy. Anyone who says otherwise is trying to sell something.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinkiePie
i bet you think there is still no cure for cancer.

Really?

Steve Jobs believed in a natural approach to health. He was against the traditional treatments for cancer--medicines, chemotherapy, and surgery--and he was certain that he could restore his health naturally. This man also happened to be a billionaire with the means to explore any available natural treatments and cures in existence.

In the end, in spite of having a belief and preference in natural cures, and in spite of having unlimited resources by which to pursue them, Steve Jobs was left with no choice but to succumb to traditional medical treatment. He was dieing and inevitably did die--due to the fact that neither natural treatment nor traditional treatment could save him.

If there is a cure for cancer, and if any individual in the history of humankind could have gained access to it, then Steve Jobs would still be alive.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Only a quack poster wouldn't have bothered keeping up and then give the impression tha Newtonian Physics is the end of it.....boring move on.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Hydrogen is not quack science..
lol some people.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join