It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

A vote for a Republican will strip you of your citizenship, property rights, voting rights, job and make you 2/3 of a person. A vote for a Republican will undo the 13th Amendment and The Emancipation Proclomation.

Florida's intent to suppress minority votes isn't ringing a bell?

Do not vote against your own interests!

Even though it was a REPUBLICAN who wrote the Emancipation Proclamation and it was a REPUBLICAN Congress that passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964...Yeah, those damn Republicans... DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL... get a clue dude...honestly...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

And that my friends is common sense. What works to get people out of debt WILL work to get our economy out of debt.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Well at least you didn't dissapoint...I even told you this is exactly what you would do...and you still did it.

Typing a name takes much less energy than trying to dodge this question...so I'll ask one more time.

Who wrote the Ron Paul newsletters???

Your refusal to answer just shows that there is no answer to this question...so please...continue to do so and keep the issue alive.

Seriously? You take the cake. I guess the old adage, 'You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink' is very true with you.

No, I am not keeping this alive. You and your ilk are with your continuing lies and reckless abandonment of what this site is all about...DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ganush

And that my friends is common sense. What works to get people out of debt WILL work to get our economy out of debt.

I think Thomas Paine would have been proud.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ugh Freenrgy2, you're just as bad as OutKast Searcher by not ending this now. Here you go:

reason.com

According to Ron Paul's campaign staffer, it was written by Lew Rockwell. He has denied this claim, but there is evidence in the article when, researched further, gives much claim to the fact that Rockwell wrote them.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Outkast Searcher if you are going to hang your hat on one issue all I will say is you need to take off the blinders and consider the big picture. Who do you think will make a better President than Ron Paul? Talk about question dodging.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
dude, you have absolutely DESTROYED the elite on this

great job

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Ugh Freenrgy2, you're just as bad as OutKast Searcher by not ending this now. Here you go:

reason.com

According to Ron Paul's campaign staffer, it was written by Lew Rockwell. He has denied this claim, but there is evidence in the article when, researched further, gives much claim to the fact that Rockwell wrote them.

Gee, sorry you feel this way, but I did end it.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

And you still haven't given the name of the person that Ron Paul says wrote the letters.

Why Not????

Maybe because Ron Paul has never answered that question???

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

SonicInfinity just did the leg work for you. Scroll up a few posts will ya.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ganush
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

SonicInfinity just did the leg work for you. Scroll up a few posts will ya.

I'm looking for an answer from Ron Paul...not an anonymous staffer.

And Rockwell has already denied he wrote the letters.

So again, I'll ask....who has RON PAUL said wrote his own newsletter???

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

Not a challenge, just a commentary...

First of all, we should all understand that politics is the single most divisive human concept in history.

Secondly, the nation is more politically polarized now than any time since the US Civil War. The right vs. left, red vs. blue wars have reached a fever pitch and the advocates of this brand of division see roughly half of the US population as their enemy. How utterly ridiculous that we could even begin to imagine that there are 150 million of our fellow Americans out there who are bent on destroying their own nation.

Last, there are no limits anymore. There is no insult, no slander, no lies that either camp will not indulge to further their own cause. It never begins to dawn on the political ideologues and partisan zealots that they are playing to the whims of crooks because as long as we are a house divided unto itself, the criminal fatcats from both sides on Capital Hill can do pretty much as they please and no one will notice, much less care even if they did.

Calling Ron Paul a racist is simply another act in this sickening stage show they call campaign tactics.

Okay, I'm done. Have a nice day.
edit on 22-12-2011 by redoubt because: typos

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
mr. paul is not anti-semitic. he likes jews and arabic peoples, equally. he even said that israel doesn't need us getting involved in their sovereignty and if they need help we'll help them (they're our allies) but we don't need to be all up in their stuff and paying them oodles of cash to let us be all up in their stuff. same for the rest of the nations we're paying taxes to overthrow and then get all jiggy in their piggy.
edit on 22-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ganush

That has nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

I don't know what these papers say or who wrote them, but for reasons totally unrelated to this scandal, I have been losing 'faith' with Ron Paul. So, whether or not there are any viable candidates who are "better" than Ron Paul, is really of no consequence and just an attempt to change the subject.

The OP has an opinion. And beats his (or her) chest, asking to be challenged. With so many vocal Ron Paul followers, only the brave would challenge something like that on this board.
And I see they are getting to be few and far between.

Interesting and enlightening discussion.

edit on 12/22/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Why doesn't someone ask this Gloria about some serious questions concerning 911. Like, how come she accepts a totally fictious explanation of the events ... and wether she really thinks it's a good idea, to go and murder a million people over two twin towers, and how come the US attacked Iraq for it, when Iraq had nothing to do with it. And wether she doesn't feel ashamed, when she looks at the thousands of malformed children born in Iraq, after using radioactive dust. And wether she thinks it a good idea, to go by Israels lobbying in this matter, and risk tens of millions of peoples lives for it.

I'd like to hear this womans opinion on these matters ... I'd like to see people turn on the heat a little

edit on 22-12-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

You haven't debunked anything, you barely scathed 5% of the OP. you kidding man .

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

You've proven yourself to be one of the biggest Ron Paul trolls on ATS. Congratulations if that was your goal.

Now, if you're going to attack Ron Paul on the CNN interview alone and call it a fact that he couldn't handle the interview so he stormed off, you could at least TRY to make sure there weren't any inconsistencies in the clip itself.

They cut straight from the newsletter question to the very end of the interview when they were de'mic'ing Dr. Paul. Typically, the de'micings are not shown but in this special case, they wanted to make it appear like he couldn't handle the interview anymore and sold you a special piece of propaganda made JUST FOR YOU. They succeeded because they fooled you through and through.

Whats that? you're not a fool, you say? Well you've just been fooled so that makes you a _ _ _ _ .

Did you not see the piece on Gloria Borger? She is THE establishment trying to harass and embarrass Ron Paul (go look up her husband LANCE MORGAN and his connection to congress coalition funding and the military industrial complex), the very establishment you say Ron Paul is bought by and paid for. How does that make sense?

This is the part of the post that is going to make your blood boil

Aren't you the one running around ATS claiming Ron Paul is a puppet chosen by your 'mighty' powers that be? If that is so why would they put an obstacle like this in front of him? To make it appear like he is struggling to earn the presidency? Well I guess that makes sense.

But what doesn't make sense is why you're completely buying into it like its true?.

By your own logic, you shouldn't believe the material they are using against him because its all fabricated for him to win anyways. You should be telling us how all of this CNN interview and newsletter crap is just another part of 'their plan'. Doesn't that make you a complete and utter hypocrite? or maybe just a HUGE FOOL. I'll make you a deal, you choose one between hypocrite, fool, or both, since its your own blunder.

awww snap...somebody got caught red handed in their own tangled web of trolling. If I ever see you troll Ron Paul threads again, I'm totally bringing this up because this AMMO is SWEET!

edit on 22-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

ImmaculateD1, answer to this post, I've been waiting for you to respond to it, you seem to have ignored me yet answered everything and everybody else.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by blupblup

You haven't debunked anything, you barely scathed 5% of the OP. you kidding man .

Well the points that I tackled have been dealt with.
I'm not concerning myself with whether or not he is racist, or what papers he wrote or anything like that.
Just the logic (your logic) that states a person cannot be racist if he treats black patients or has black people coming out to defend him.

Those are the points I have debunked.

edit on 22/12/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Anti-racist activist admits to conpiracy against Ron Paul

www.opednews.com...

Just a few weeks ago, I was part of a huge conspiracy of anti-racist activists - activists who, online and in public, were bent on the destruction of the Ron Paul Campaign. We used our websites and our online influence to spread outright false and misleading information. We began this online influence at least six months prior to the release of the Ron Paul Newsletters.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join