It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

page: 43
<< 40  41  42   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
has absolutely nothing to do what what i posted man...

Has EVERYTHING to do with what you posted.

again....way to totally dodge the facts....

Oh I KNOW you are not talking to me.

way to totally step around my post...

Anyway, she said he grew up in the era, not that she grew up in that era. If we are going to write essays accusing people of lies, try using an actual lie. I know there is no shortage

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

Weird.........

Every time I reply to ImmaculateD1 you come in...

are you guys the same person?

She is a He
edit on 29-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

No as we've both been on at the same time killing that claim.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Al,

I'm a HE!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Here is another one that will put an end the question of Ron Paul being racist or not:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 31-12-2011 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sweetmystery

The fact he failed to take action when they originally came out means the world today.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Weird.........

Every time I reply to ImmaculateD1 you come in...

are you guys the same person?

She is a He
edit on 29-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Weird, you apparently cannot count very well.
I would like to see what you consider every time.
I have a feeling it looks very similar to my twice or thrice.
Let's see shant we?

Is this actually your response?
No coherrent thought so instead, feign incredulity that you were addressed at all?

Bet you feel smart when you pretend to throw a ball but dont and a dog falls for it.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Al,

I'm a HE!

My bad, that happens to me all the time here too.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sweetmystery

Here is another one that will put an end the question of Ron Paul being racist or not:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 31-12-2011 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

You guys really are funny.

Your argument so far is that 20 years of writing under Paul's name mean NOTHING.
But a story some black guy told on tape means everything.

Got it.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I agree, RPaul is not a racist. I honestly do not believe that label was pushed by AmericanBlacks. I believe it is supplanted by people against RPaul's foreign policy. Here's my two cents why this claim is false:

Dr. Paul has been in Congress for over 30 years, you think any such comments would go unnoticed during his long tenure? And why didn't they attempt to push this BS out in his 2008 election, could it be because he is surging in the polls now? Lies are used for convenience, truth is an inconvenient to liars.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by setstraight
reply to post by eLPresidente

I agree, RPaul is not a racist. I honestly do not believe that label was pushed by AmericanBlacks. I believe it is supplanted by people against RPaul's foreign policy. Here's my two cents why this claim is false:

Dr. Paul has been in Congress for over 30 years, you think any such comments would go unnoticed during his long tenure? And why didn't they attempt to push this BS out in his 2008 election, could it be because he is surging in the polls now? Lies are used for convenience, truth is an inconvenient to liars.

First of all, none of this is new to anyone that has actually been paying attention so it has come out during his long long long long long long tenure of pretending to not be a career politician.
Second of all, it was all over the news in 2008.

So there goes that.

Amazing how he says everything BUT "I never wrote those things in that newsletter."
His entire defense is "I like black folks, honest I do. They support me so I must."

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Firstly, he didn't do it and to argue your comment: I guess you only get one flat tire in your entire driving life. You fix the tire once and you will never get a flat ever again. Once is all anything takes to fix a problem. Yeah, vote once and you've fixed the problems in Congress. If we accept your theory than every one of us can control everything and every body in our lives. You sit at home and post your little posts here and there, push some papers around at work and you think you know what a Congressman's life is. Just one legislative bill could be thousand of pages, and there are other paperwork: correspondences, hearings, committees, subcommittees, meetings, agency comments, regulation reviews, busy fighting those against him in Congress, etc., are beyond your one-flat-fixed-forever imagination. If he is forced to spent his time endlessly, endlessly fighting off the ridiculous, how can he focus on the serious work--how can anyone? Trust me the amount of overseeing in what he does cannot be micromanaged by him and he shouldn't have to waste time of feeding answers to questions with reasonable conclusions. The reasonable conclusions are in answering these questions yourself: Do you think a Congressman in his position would have gone unnoticed if he had said what they say he did? Do you think he would have been voted back to Congress for 30 years if he was a racist? And if true, why wasn't it pointed out in his 2008 campaign or earlier in this campaign instead of when he's winning in the polls? Truth should matter all the time don't you agree?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by setstraight

The fact that the letters had his name on them means the world and did not flip out on some writer or attempt to distance himself then is all that's being asked.

edit on 1-1-2012 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by setstraight

Who are AmericanBlacks? You can believe whatever you want but when it's painfully obvious that you don't care for facts and just spun propaganda!

If say you have a political newsletter and have me as one of your reporters and I write up something that is contradictory to your personal stances and beliefs I fully expect you to order me into your office to ask me : "What the flip is this, this, and that? (while slamming the articles down on your desk) and I have 5 minutes to give you a half way satisfactory answer or else I can consider myself fired?"! You would also have an official memo drawn up to fax it to the printer on your letterhead to order that printed in the very next issue naming me as the culprit.

Every article I'd write up would require your direct approval on a case by case basis. Where was the oversight? Since it's your money, your name and your reputation that would be on the line you have full right and final authourity over content, layout, design, advertising.

That should've happened here but did not which proves the stance as his Congressional voting record has no bearing on this case.

This matter still remains unresolved! If the next issue would've condemned the postings then this would be a non issue!
edit on 1-1-2012 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You guys really are funny. Your argument so far is that 20 years of writing under Paul's name mean NOTHING. But a story some black guy told on tape means everything. Got it.

It means every thing. He was a President of Ron and Associates with Lew Rockwell as Vice President.
They had freelance writers that did pieces in the Newsletter.
Propagandist articles claim there are "decades worth" of racist newsletters.
I read some of the newsletters my self and with the exception of the "special report". Couldn't find something that was outlandishly or even subtly racist.

But most Americans fall for propaganda. Those that believe that Ron Paul is racist because his company published 1 newsletter that was the proof that he made decades worth of racist newsletters, have failed to think. You guys are easy targets for yellow journalism and propagandist.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Independent investigative journalism on the 'newsletters' issue.

It is funny how small-time journalists on small budgets can figure this out but the 'big networks' with huge budgets cannot.

Part 1: The story behind the newsletters

Part 2: Author of racist newsletter revealed

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Ron Paul's a homophobe

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Interesting how TheImmaculateD1 and Algernonsmouse are now BOTH BANNED.

I thought this thread deserved a bump for its epic reality check.

top topics

<< 40  41  42   >>

join