It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian scientist: The solar system is moving into a new energy “zone” that is transforming the

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I hope this hasn't been posted but I haven't seen anything on this topic. The article was written back in '09 I believe but Earth colliding with this new energy is supposed to be happening NOW! During this week of Xmas!!

Today at work, Co-workers and I were discussing some thoughts on fragile Earth and whats happening to not only our planet but other planets in our solar system. This conversation got pretty deep and 1 employee started talking about this new energy our Solar System is colliding with. So I dug into some information regarding his belief.

indianinthemachine.wordpress.com... forming-the-magnetic-fields-of-the-planets/

The article states this increase in energy emission will change the basic nature of all matter in the Solar System.

Just wanted to share this with everyone and get some more info and input from all you ATS members!

This may help explain why there is such a huge change in volcanoe activity, earthquakes and definitely changes with our Sun.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 20-12-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TotallyFEDup88

No One can read your thread title..

It is all in CAPS....GRRRRRR

why do people do that????
edit on 20-12-2011 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
All matter,so how are we affected?

Always so many questions

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well obviously this would have a drastic change on the Earth and our Sun. Im not saying this is an apocolyptic scenario but there are some changes coming and since this was supposed to be happening now within this week, I find it interesting there isn't anything on the news or from NASA.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Dear TotallyFEDup88,

Please go back and look at the source and his source. Neither appears credible and where is their proof that these things are true, where are the names and sources that can be checked?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
So here we go again with the fearmongering again and no doubt filled with psuedo science. yes we all going to die...like for the millionth time now is it?

Edit ok so i read it and i was wrong about the dying but i was right about the psuedo science.../yawns

edit on 20-12-2011 by Aletheia007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Is this what you are referring too?

The solar system's up-and-down motion across our galaxy's disc periodically exposes it to higher doses of dangerous cosmic rays, new calculations suggest. The effect could explain a mysterious dip in the Earth's biodiversity every 62 million years. The solar system moves through the Milky Way rather like a child on a merry-go-round. It completes a circuit of the galaxy once every 225 million years or so but as it goes it bobs up and down through the dense galactic disc. Previous research had suggested this motion might affect Earth's climate as the solar system passes through the giant hydrogen clouds concentrated in the galaxy's spiral arms. Some researchers have said these clouds could be dense enough to sprinkle the Earth's atmosphere with dust, blocking out sunlight and cooling the planet.

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This is another great link that confirms this strong cloud of energy being introduced in our Solar System!

indianinthemachine.wordpress.com... 0000-years-ago-the-aboriginals-say-%e2%80%9cmen-were-different-then-we-had-a-bridge-to-the-st/

Talks aboust NASA's confirmation and how this was foreseen in the Bible!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I posted something similar to this back in May (although I am unsure if it is exactly the same thing we are talking about) ATS Post..

Unfortunately, I did not do my due dilligence on certain aspects and it was pointed out to me by some other posters, that the suggested effects of being in this 'energy cloud' were in fact not occuring (namely increased solar activity) but in fact the opposite was true.

My ponderance is that whilst it may well be true that we are passing through some sort of 'energy cloud' in space, there may not actually be any way of knowing what the actual effects are. Scientists will quite possibly be making assumptions or should I say, educated assumptions based on their knowledge, that in reality, may not match what effects, if any, we or the planet are likely to experience.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Not really its more about the other Link I provided after the OP.

Entering the Photon Belt.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Really? All caps... who gives a damn anyway? ohhhh, its not lowercase.. dammit im pissed and thanks OP you just ruined my day!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

WHAT IS A PHOTON BELT? how does it work what is the maths behind a photon cloud..?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I have provided the idea and the first link to start the conversation on this topic.

You can now dig for other sources or a more credible sources OTHER THAN NASA then come back and post what your findings are.

I have posted a new link with more material and more backup.

Im trying to have input on this matter and share sources, not provide you with all details or credentials.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aletheia007

www.2012.com.au...

Here is a link that talks about the photon belt and energy/dimension changes.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
INDIAN IN THE MACHINE sells DETOX IONIC FOOT BATH PLATES ..

Next
! Seriously, how can anyone be serious with such crappy source...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TotallyFEDup88
reply to post by Aletheia007

www.2012.com.au...

Here is a link that talks about the photon belt and energy/dimension changes.

Dont u have any understanding of what u r posting? a photon is a massless particle it does not collect as a cloud or a belt. Here is a vid on how photons are produced link

If you are going to push this crap then have some basic understanding of physics coz u making urself look like an idiot

oh i read that link what a load of bull crap heres a link to the real story
Real Story

edit on 20-12-2011 by Aletheia007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TotallyFEDup88
This is another great link that confirms this strong cloud of energy being introduced in our Solar System!

indianinthemachine.wordpress.com... 0000-years-ago-the-aboriginals-say-%e2%80%9cmen-were-different-then-we-had-a-bridge-to-the-st/

Talks aboust NASA's confirmation and how this was foreseen in the Bible!

Nice, they even offer to sell you a ionic foot bath to "assist you to flush heavy metals from your body which creates electrical RESISTANCE."

Thing is, there's no photon belt.

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

Question

What do we know about the so-called Photon Belt? Are we, as a solar system entering this area in space? I have read that this belt is so wide it takes us about 2000 years to get through it. Will we have any effects from this and if so what? This concept was proven by Fredrick Wilhelm Bessel with his discovery that the stars in the Pleiades had a proper motion of 5.5 seconds of arc per century. Jose Comas Sola further postulated that the Pleiades and a number of other stars formed a distinct system. Paul Otto Hesse also studied this system and discovered at absolute right angles to the movement of the stars, a photon belt or manasic ring with a thickness of approximately 2000 light years.
Answer
My job is not dull; I never cease to be amazed at the crazy ideas that are circulating and the number of gullible people who fall for them. The photon belt is one of the craziest. The explanation given by the questioner is correct until it comes to Paul Otto Hesse, who was not an astronomer but wrote in 1950 a supposedly prophetic book called Der Jüngste Tag (The Last Day), which has been taken up by some in the New Age movement. According to Wikipedia, "The core of the Photon Belt beliefs is that there is an immense belt of photons orbiting around the Pleiades. According to some New Age beliefs, Earth will pass though this belt of photons, resulting either in humanity's elevation to a higher plane of existence, or the end of the world." en.wikipedia.org... This mystical belief has nothing to do with science, and in addition the concept of a belt of orbiting photons is absurd. Photons are light, not particles, and they move in nearly straights lines, not orbiting around anything, let alone the Pleiades star cluster, which is 400 light years away.

David Morrison
Astrobiology Senior Scientist
December 6, 2011

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
But you do know that there is also a great amount of radiation. Which is energy.

The Photon Belt and the manasic radiation have a greater impact than one might imagine. From the scientific point of view, it is the procession of our Solar System and its accompanying planets around the Central Sun, called Alcione, located in the constellation of Pleiades. This counter-clockwise cyclic procession around Alcione requires 25,860 years to make one complete orbit. Our present-day sun, moon, and planets must twice pass through the Photon Belt during this time, that is, once to the North and once to the South. (See diagram, below.) During this cycle, there are two periods of darkness and two periods of light. The periods of darkness, which constitute the vast majority of the rotation around the Central Sun, consist of two periods of 10,500 years each, plus an additional, seemingly optional 430 years for both of the 10,500-year periods. (i.e., 10,500+430 = 10,930 years, times 2=21,860 years).

No need to call me an Idiot. Im a musician who is interested in any theory or idea and sometimes I would like other peoples opinions. Its people like you that I cant stand that deliberately put someone down because I have a few questions.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Well,if radiation is your concern,have a look at this thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And as far as the photon belt is concerned,well lets leave it up to the pseudo-scientists to explain.

The Photon Belt (also called the Photon Band, Photon Ring, Manasic Ring, or Golden Nebula) is a pseudo-scientific belief,

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Very curious... The article is signed at the bottom by a man and gives an screed for a foundation in Philadelphia... The aquarian foundation seems to be a row home in a pretty crappy neighborhood. A quick google search reveals that the writer, Art, passed away in a car accident. I really wanted to go meet this man for myself, but such is life.

What I'm confused about is that it seems the times are off. The op states the article was written in 2009. Art has been dead since 2002.

Am I missing something here?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join