It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Koreans Sobbing in the streets after hearing of Kim Jong Ill's death. Crazy (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Forgive me if its in the wrong forum. Mods, you know what to do, if it is.

I could imagine what these people feel. He made himself a larger then life figure to his people over the past decades. These folks are like children when losing a parent, feeling totally lost.. Its crazy seeing human beings behave like this for one man.

ANYWHO!!.. Here is the link www.worldstarhiphop.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
No doubt many of "his people" are saddened by the news. I saw this video earlier and couldn't help wonder, how many of those people were beaten or threatened because they weren't crying hard enough! I think much of the country is glad he is gone, but they can't show it cause they will be killed.

edit on 19-12-2011 by WhoDat09 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Either faking it or kim jong il made them believe he was their savior.

link   
I feel bad for those people, because of all the conditioning they've been through. The man treated them like slaves and they still hold him dearly.

link   
Perhaps they fear the son?

I know they are brainwashed. I watched a video on a doctor going into N.K. once and did free surgeries for (I think) some eye condition. Afterwards, they all praised and thanked their God Kim Jong (maybe Kim Jong Il) and didn't even thank the doctor.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I agree, but do you not remember how human beings acted with the beatles, or elvis presley? Not a new phenomenon. Plus, these are the koreans that probably werent being starved to death. I wonder what those starved people feel?
edit on 19-12-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
When Kim Ill Sung died, I remember watching on TV as a kid... Adult men and woman and even very old people jumping up and down and screaming, clawing their eyes out and ripping their shirts off in mass madness...

I was like WTF?

But when you're told from birth that you were born, basically, because Kimmy allowed them to be..
Then, what else do you know?
edit on 19-12-2011 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

Im thinking total propaganda. Seriously kids sobbing. Probably told them if you dont look like your sobbing your mom and dad are dead. Thats what i get from that video

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
IN North Korea theyll be blaming America or Japan , and since were not allowed to see whats really happening in North Korea , its gonna have to be a suplies . All i know is america is licking its lips. And Russia is putting its make up on.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by CALGARIAN

Ive seen similar videos and I dont expect any different from north koreans after kim jong il past away.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

While I bet a lot of North Koreans are glad he's dead, I bet twice as many are really that sad he's gone. The human mind is very malleable and it takes a lot for most people to begin to question the status quo.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
i bet the North Koreans would think us a bit odd for crying over princess Diana too!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The hammering of propaganda onto the North Korean people of course ends up with this result. Same reason why so many loved Hitler in Nazi Germany. Keeping people ignorant and fearful is a great tool, especially when you have a cult of personality leader who is apparently the only protector they have against the evil imperialist capitalists. It's somewhat akin to 1984 I guess.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I looked at part of the video and it seems to me that none of the filmed participants are honestly crying.
Or if some of them are, they are simply crying for their miserable lives spent in fear and trembling...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
i bet the North Koreans would think us a bit odd for crying over princess Diana too!

I thought of that and what happened when the Queen Mother died. We say that they're brainwashed but we don't really blink in disbelief when kids in primary school have to watch the Queen Mother's funeral or the Queen's Jubilees.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have never seen anything more forced or faked.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

Actually, I'm American, an I find that odd. Why cry for someone that is not a friend or family member? It is sad to see people 'go', but to be sobbing like babies in the streets, with other babies? Something is wrong.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Either they are looking to be nominated for the Oscars, or these people are severely brainwashed.

Their cries remind me of the anguished moans and groans of ghosts in a theme-park haunted mansion. Americans didn't cry like this when Kennedy died.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2011 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Of course there crying and melting down in public.....They no all to well that if they don't shed any tears and act remorseful that the government spies will turn them in and have them executed..

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If there's a propaganda going around that says, "If you don't grieve Kim Jong Il's death, you will get shot." You'd be on the ground acting like the world is coming to an end too. I'm willing to bet majority of the civilians are happy that Kim Jong Il died, it's just that if they show any bit of delight, they will get punished.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join