It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here, watch this...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by khegs202
With all the HD recording devices avaliable and most of them with powerful zoom lenses how come we never get any clear footage of UFO's ?
Any 'new' footage appears to have the same quality and filming techniques that were employed by amatuer camera operators of the early 1980's.

I mean if your filming something far away and having to use zoom then common sense tells you to use something to rest the camera on, anything at all would do.

Seriously!! Are all of you people F-in idiots? Who's going to carry around 3,000 clams worth of equipment let alone buy it? I'm not a photographer. Lucky I had this as footage from a cell phone would be worse. Go away trolls, seriously.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
look like the normal type of blinking orb UFO. Its so hard keeping a camera still when you zoom in so much. A tripod would be great but who really has one in there car with there camera all the time...and if you did some ATS members would call it fake becuase you have a video that not shaky and clear...you cant win either way. Thanks for the post ! amazing phenomenon.

Thank you Mur. I seriously didn't think I was gonna get ripped too bad. All because of my equipment. Oh well, I know what I saw and observed for a couple hours til it was gone.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I would bet twenty bucks that this is a scintillating star. I have seen some crazy colors coming off heavenly bodies, notably the bright red and blue like this one has. This looks pretty much just like that, only zoomed in.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

With all the HD recording devices avaliable and most of them with powerful zoom lenses how come we never get any clear footage of UFO's ?

Because any "clear" professional footage of something in the sky would LIKELY reveal it's something ordinary and it wouldnt make it into the "UFO sighted!!!11!!!" category in the first place....

The blurrier, the darker, the more mysterious, the more "it must be an UFO"..since the true identity of what it is can not be determined.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Simple... because the energy bubble that surround real UFO's and even some of our stealth craft would cause a blurring effect... kind of like the effect you get looking through jet exhaust or heat rising from the road.. Not the same cause but similar blurred effect

But this one... flashing blue and red and stationary for hours?

It's the star Sirius. It is very bright and appears to move around a bit and its one of only a few that are bright enough to show the red and blue flash. The apparent slight movement is caused by the 'flickering

Sirius is responsible for a LOT of UFO reports at this time of year, just like Venus is when its out

I am willing to bet if the OP is honest with himself he will go out on other nights and find its still there.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
To all of you jerkoffs with your sarcasm and "no its sirius" "no its a scintillating star", I have been out there several times already since filming this and it's not there, not even a remnant of a speck that should be there IF it was a star in scintillation. I'm not a professional UFOographer, ok you jerkwads? I"M NOT A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER! GET IT? It's just a casio exilim 10 megapixel camera that I happen to have handy. All of you can piss in the wind, hell, # in it too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join