It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO?.......No!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
All I can say is Linda Moulton Howe + Whistleblowers = the real thing most of the time.

At least I think so

She has so much evidence it's like beating a dead horse or should I say cow

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
All I can say is Linda Moulton Howe + Whistleblowers = the real thing most of the time.

At least I think so

She has so much evidence it's like beating a dead horse or should I say cow

Are you sarcastic or do you seriously think that LMH is a good source?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Most of those are common sense.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust
[moreTake a walk on the beach, go for a couple of beers with your mates, ring your nanna and tell her how you feel, do something nice for someone,take up a hobby, take a look at yourself in the mirror. I think it is time too assess things pal. You spend far to much time in the negative zone. Take a breath and think? If this doesn't work, have a drink. Life is not what it seems.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
GREAT THREAD thank you! I don't believe in UFO's and all that crap, people get way to excited for something that isn't real.. even if it was, what are you going to do? go with them ? lollll.

F+S
edit on 15-12-2011 by Zatox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

I think you have made excellente job here!

But this case... looks humanoid. Theres really no debunking to do on this pic, its too clear and "demon" shape with a tale.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
What about the Lubbock lights?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Most of the images are easy to explain, they are obvious. But good post.

Sadly many now believe it more ufos are bs and fakes, only because of the many fakes...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Excellent thread and a must look for people to see just how easy it is to mistake what you think you saw, the dog between the two Police horses is an great debunk.

BUT, do not allow this thread to suggest there are no real UFO's, there are and they are seen all the time, we have no real idea what they are, they COULD be military and it ranks as my most likely cause for most sightings but there are others that defy the debunk.

What my wife and I saw defies what tech we have in view around the world, this was something defying gravity and defying size.

It truly was a UFO...

Looking forward to more from the OP, its wonderful stuff and perfectly put together.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Thank you all again for your kind words!

More examples to come.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UFO?

No, tall radio antenna array with six wired tether, in the Western Australia's Badgingarra National Park.
There is a ground-level enclosure. It has a fence around it, thus the wildlife and cattle cannot get in and graze, so the vegetation grows better there, the ground is not disturbed, and so it appears darker than the surrounding terrain.
The triangular shape mirrors the outline of the six wires (the bright spots are where the wires are anchored to the ground)

SOURCE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UFO?

No, single cobweb strand illuminated by the camera flash and moving with the wind....

Special thanks to Nekitamo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UFO?

No, failed RSM-56 Bulava ICBM, which was launched from a submarine!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UFO?.... Nibiru?

No, parhelion....('Sun dog')

UFO?

No, bird!

Full hi-res GIFs freely avalaible here, the ones above being degraded due to automatic resizing while posting here.

Birds1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UFOs?

No, miniature jellyfish parachute! That was a fake that included a modification of the EXIF datas of the original photo to make it appears legit. It was the only case with a full indetectable EXIF manipulation I've seen so far.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued....

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

To be exact, the wind farm where the "UFO" is, is Emu Downs not Badgingarra.

Badgingarra is in construction at the moment.

edit on 15/12/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
UFO?

NO!

UAV, owned by Northrop Grumman

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Hey!! I like the way you put all the frauds in their places but , you have to go to the actual word that means Unidentified Flying Object. To everyone it a U.F.O unless proven what the object is. I like your interpretation of these bugs and kites but they still don't explain the very fast moving U.F.O.'s that I have witnessed above my house with about 6 witnesses. These objects move back and forth faster then any man made vehicle I have seen, but then again the U.S. is hiding alot of things from us so they could have this technology already.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'd love to know what the OP thinks of the China UFO. i.e. the one that was filmed during the solar eclipse a couple of years back. One pic here- www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is a terrific thread, eleven! I'm sure it will be used as a reference for years to come.

Just to remind everyone, the point of this thread is not to "debunk" every single UFO, nor is it a challenge for people to present specific cases to be "debunked." The OP is merely presenting a catalog of typical mundane things that can be misidentified in photographs and videos. No-one is saying that 100% of all sightings can be explained. Remember, if UFOlogy is ever going to be taken seriously as a study, the first thing it needs to be able to do is separate the real UFOs from the IFOs.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ok, so we get the point.....you like explaining possible UFO pictures.

I'm personally wondering what the hell was in that recent news video, (I forget where it was, and youtube is disabled as I am at work) but most of you will know what I'm referring to.

Its a bright light that just hovers and then suddenly shoots straight up literally faster than anything I have ever seen in my life.

What manner of insect, bird, plane, photographic anomaly can explain that?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

I'm personally wondering what the hell was in that recent news video, (I forget where it was, and youtube is disabled as I am at work) but most of you will know what I'm referring to.

When you get home, find the video and start a new thread.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Sounds like the Jerusalem video.

If so, it was a hoax.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I do appreciate a thread like this, even if it does little to quell my beliefe in UFOs. You are right - there are a lot of sightings today that are mistaken. Imo, the # of legitimate sightings is quite low. It always has been, and it hasn't changed. I image the # of sightings that are "real" hasn't much changed from 50 years ago. The advent of easily carried equipment that can take pictures and video is the reason for the mass of "sightings."

But of course, this sort of post does not disprove the existence of aliens. For those who produce these sorts of "proof" of lack of visitation, I'd love for you to tackle the cases that have a lot of merit. It's easy to disprove dots. It's quite another to disprove a giant flying V or huge craft floating over a ranchers head, or a sighting by radar, pilots, and air control tower crew, who couldn't explain what they say. They certainly were not looking at balloons, birds, or rocket launches.

Still, this sort of post here on a board where every dot, speck or bird gets posted for your viewing pleasure, might help weed some of that sort of thing out.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join