It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Promises a Massive Document Dump on Newt Gingrich!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Now this is interesting, I wonder why this didn't get more media coverage. I guess Democrats want to make sure that Gingrich gets GOP nomination and than crucify him. Well that's quite understandable. I guess there isn't any better challenger to Obama than Newt...

Speaking with Talking Points Memo, Pelosi indicated she has “a thousand pages” of dirt on Newt Gingrich, and she is ecstatic that he’s surging in the polls for Republican nominee for president.

“I like Barney Frank’s quote the best, where he said ‘I never thought I’d live such a good life that I would see Newt Gingrich be the nominee of the Republican party’” Pelosi told TPM. She elaborated: “I know a lot about him. I served on the investigative committee that investigated him, four of us locked in a room in an undisclosed location for a year. A thousand pages of his stuff.”

She’s holding her cards for now, but “when the time is right,” she said, “one of these days we’ll have a conversation about Newt Gingrich.”

www.deathandtaxesmag.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
if she has dirt on him, then she should drop it and move on.

why the wait? now is the time. show it or shut it.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Anyone that needs additional dirt on Newt needs to re-evaluate their judging process!

I'm interested to see what Pelosi is talking about, but for me, there's already too many skeletons in the mans closet to even be considered as a candidate..what a joke.

How does america fall for the same BS every 4 years?

I don't get it..

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
As a Ron Paul fan I am glad she is holding her hand until after party nomination. If and that is a big if, Newt gets nomination he will be done for after the release. This would leave Obama vs third party candidate. This may even be an easier route than fighting all nominees in my opinion.

I know Ron said he will not talk about running independent but I feel if he loses the nomination he will still make a go of it.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
And Pelosi isn't corrupt herself???????

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It's getting to the point that if you can't clench your butt-cheeks tight enough to keep that fart from slipping out in public, then some fool will come out with a video of it; or else write up a full documentation about it--including the time of day, the particular smell of it, who had to suffer because of it, how much (if any) that your butt-cheeks were trembling in an effort to hide the atrocity, etc. and so forth.

Human beings will never quite be able to stomach the fact that other human beings are not perfect. Time and time again, people expect political candidates to be literally--yes, literally--without flaws. The smallest imperfection in one's character can be enough to severely disappoint.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I'm so glad the word "Document" is there in the title!

Anyhoos... This is a bit rich from the likes of Pelosi who I am sure has plenty to hide herself. In fact, there has been plenty written about her in the past, but as usual the MSM ignores it, as they do for that silly old duffer Gingrich as well. It only comes to light when it's one of the bottom feeders saying it about another bottom feeder, any other time it just gets ignored by the MSM.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
And Pelosi isn't corrupt herself???????

Newt cannot be anywhere as corrupt as Pelosi.
www.judicialwatch.org...

I see this as just more dirty tricks by the democrats.
bitsblog.florack.us...
startthinkingright.wordpress.com...
angrywhitedude.com...
ruthtalks.wordpress.com...
amicusveritas.org...
reaganslist.us...
bytestyle.tv...

But may be that is not the point it could be that the democrats are trying to get rid of Newt and get Mitt or Ron on instead.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Yeah she should drop a massive dump on Newt. Then we'll say that he is really full of #

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Damn political games...

“when the time is right,” she said, “one of these days we’ll have a conversation about Newt Gingrich.”

How about Pelosi, you realese and say what you have to NOW, this is not a game. Oh.. but that might get Ron Paul too much support, so it would be better to wait for Gingrich to get the nomination so it will be a cake walk for Obama. Plus, Pelosi is just as corrupt as Gingrich, this is all dumb.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Nancy will get herself in a heap of trouble if she shares information learned from the ethics committee hearings on Gingrich many moons ago. Plenty was made public about his case back then and the rest is confidential according to procedural rules in The House. Newt is already prepared for her if she acts on her threat. It would not be a wise political move for her and her party.

Personally, Newt's star will slowly start to dim once again. I like some of his positions and I can't discredit his intelligence but, he is just part of the crony/career political game that has crippled our nation. It's time to get away from that and pull in a DC outsider with actual private sector experience and wisdom. Newt has too much history.

top topics

join