It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

XBOX 360 and console gaming.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
A year ago i decided that instead of getting a new computer because the old one was a bit old, instead i bought an XBOX.

the primary reason i realized was because the only reasons i had been upgrading my computer every few months was because the new video games required more and more features, almost guaranteeing having to upgrade every 4 months to keep up with the games.

now i chose a platform that is pretty stable and upgrades are software and i dont have to worry that in 4 months my box will be obsolete.

i am still fairly new to gaming console style so if there are any ATS guys or gals that game please join me in my mayhem

i play predominantly shooters, MW3 and Black OPS right now so please look up my gamer tag and friend me CaDreamer1967

i have begun to carry the [ATS] clan tag but as of now i havent seen another person running the tag. well see ya in the gaming world.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
if you pm me a gold code i'll play cod

ive never seen any ATS clan before.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

Modern Warfare 3 ~ ATS clan

here is a thread about it ...

send you a gold code? lol im not rolling in the cash so please, dont hold your breath.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
if you had battlefield 3, i wouldnt mind giving you my username. but you went with call of nothing new.

if you pick up battlefield 3, i will be happy to give you my username. having someone to play with that you can talk to on there makes the game that much better.

kudos on getting the xbox. enjoy playing with real gamers

(pc gamers are real gamers too. ps3 kids can die somewhere with their crap console
)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You don't need to upgrade a PC every few months, play at lower settings (low-medium) at a resolution of 1280x720 on a TV and you basically have a Xbox 360 with more freedom and better controls. Not to mention the games are cheaper and you don't have to pay a fee to play online on laggy servers.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

Inferiority complex? Step your game up!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
people hating on MW3 are just halo poop heads that really suck at MW3 . i understand their frustration, and i laugh at them and their inferior skilz

new topics

top topics

join