It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Agents Demand Customer Lists From Mormon Food Storage Facility

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
And so it begins.

Federal Agents Demand Customer Lists From Mormon Food Storage Facility

Oath Keepers has learned that federal agents recently visited a Later Day Saints (Mormon) Church food storage cannery in Tennessee, demanding customer lists, wanting to know the identity of Americans who are purchasing food storage from the Mormons.

This incident was confirmed by Oath Keepers Tennessee Chapter President, Rand Cardwell. Here is Rand’s report:

“A fellow veteran contacted me concerning a new and disturbing development. He had been utilizing a Mormon cannery near his home to purchase bulk food supplies. The man that manages the facility related to him that federal agents had visited the facility and demanded a list of individuals that had been purchasing bulk food. The manager informed the agents that the facility kept no such records and that all transactions were conducted on a cash-and-carry basis. The agents pressed for any record of personal checks, credit card transactions, etc., but the manager could provide no such record. The agents appeared to become very agitated and after several minutes of questioning finally left with no information. I contacted the manager and personally confirmed this information.

Remember what Rand Paul said about a week ago :

When you control the food, you control the people.

It's all coming into place. They sure are making preparations fast for when the NDAA passes the house and gets signed by Obama... Then it'll be open season on whoever opposes government or has an independent behavior. They are preparing to arrest anyone who's a prepper. Making lists. I'm on one (or will be) of these lists that's for sure since I bought natural food supplies from mormons a few years back.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

And it appears it will not end until WE end it. This is the absolute
living end. Kissinger said a long time ago that food is a weapon--
and if we need weapons to guard our food from the government,
what kind of government is it? Those who come to me in need
and ask may indeed receive what I can spare, but the Feds
coming to share the wealth that I paid big bucks for, and bigger
all the time?
I'm beginning to believe the last thought through some patriots'
heads may be "Dead's better than here", unless something BIG
changes.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

This is mildly terrifying to me, as a Mormon, because we're going through some difficult times in my household and we rely on the cannery to help supply us food that we might not be able to afford else-wise.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If I might suggest an alternate possibility on this...and it's no better but perhaps more likely than the idea that they are planning to single out people for arrest... Obama isn't an idiot and is even a part of helping the coming financial collapse happen, to believe some theories of what is happened right now. If Europe actually does crash in a few days, we'll follow not that long after in terns of currency problems and basic economic fundamentals going down the crapper for awhile...if not a long while.

Given that...DHS, FEMA or both may be far more interested in the food itself than who has it. The owners may even get a receipt as they are quoted some very obscure couple of lines buried in a recent bill for why it's all actually legal to confiscate.... If economies fall, food must still be supplied some how or people start dying and it wouldn't take half the time most people would like to tell themselves it would.

If anything, this is a scary development to me only because it is another inarguable sign that the Government believes FAR harder times are coming and are taking the steps necessary for things like Food riots and unrest in a serious sense.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hum..this would set up an interesting dynamic IMO, if I were the Mormons I would be upset that government agents were disrupting my business and driving away customers..or targeting members of the Mormon church..I wonder what's really going on here..their is no law to prevent citizens from stockpiling food..something else is going on here..I don't know what..just is not adding up.

Wouldn't our government want us to be prepared? I know we have heard that message in the past..

The most important assets in the successful completion of NASA's mission are its people and their loved ones. The agency has developed a set of informational guides designed to prepare you, your families and pets for emergencies. These guides will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to develop your Family Preparedness Plan. All employees are encouraged to download these guides, prepare plans, and review them with your families. The agency has taken the steps to prepare our NASA family; now it is your personal obligation to prepare yourself and/or your family for an emergency. To view Administrator Bolden's video on family preparedness and to download your Family Preparedness guides, visit [url=http://www.nasa.gov/centers/hq/emergency/personalPreparedness/index.html]

Links: www.spaceref.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

True these are government employees..but I'm sure if they are so ruthless they wouldn't care less about low level government workers..I'm curious now to see how this plays out..I need more information good post Snf Cheers Coco

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I may be asking for too much, but I've been looking and can't find anything on this story other than Oath Keepers information. I'm afraid my skeptic meter is acting up. Does someone have anything else?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Folks want this topic flagged but they don't know what to contribute to it.

Here's a contribution.... end the Federal agencies! Take a large group of people, like OWS, and go out and physically arrest these "elite" suspected of crimes, with proof in hand.
If WE were "suspected" of jaywalking or a severe traffic violation, we'd be ticketed, punched in the face (if female), tasered at will, and/or arrested. Why can't TPTB be arrested? They can do whatever they want and nothing gets them arrested? Yes, that's exactly the way it is, yet OWS just sits there and waits for change?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm not mormon, but I bought up a lot of peanut butter before the price went up......

Does that put me in the sights?????

Holy $%^& nooooooo!!!!

Seriously though, total bull if true!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Whats next? The finger of justice and freedom shoved up your tailpipe to make sure your not hiding some trail mix?

Wth are these people? Keystone KGB? They look like a bunch of retarded idiots to everyone else.

edit on 9-12-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Remember what Rand Paul said about a week ago :

In this interest of setting things straight, let me follow-up with some facts:
First of all, yes, Rand Paul did find that in a amendment that was being proposed. However, he succeeded in having that removed from the amendment, before it was passed.

According to a recent procedural ammendment (Defense and terrorism)these signs were ones of a terrorist. Some Senators did not read the contents and just signed it.Rand Paul,the son of Ron Paul, who is a candidate for president in 2012, read it and brought it to another vote since the wording was alarming.These would be signs are now removed from that ammendment thanks to Rand Paul.
Missing Fingers on Hand

The wording in this government document was mentioning the absence of fingers from a person's hand. Now how profiling is that observation? Of what substance could this ( missing fingers) be to even label a terrorist? Many young children have accidents in their childhood that create a missing finger on a hand.
More Than 7 Days Stored Food

Anyone who would be found to have a store of more than 7 days of food stored could be considered a terrorist. Why would this even be considered bad. Most Mormon friends of mine have 1 years worth of stored food, so guess they are in this category.If you have a pantry or shelves in your home, I am willing to bet you have a 7 day supply of food too. It might not be your selected meals for those days, but the fact that a terrorist has 7 days supply of food is just plain wrong. Fortunately Rand Paul made that ammendment change for all American citizens.
Ammuinition

Guns take ammunition to be able to be used for the purpose an individual has those weapons. It was mentioned in this ammendment that someone who was found to have ammunition could be considered a terrorist. Possession of reloading equipment was another red flag to label someone a terrorist. Tools that had any relation to ammunition were terrorist like points too.
Guns

Any person who owns one or more guns is put into a category of suspicion. If you own more than one gun you are looked at even more closely. The Constitution says you can own guns, but some government people are trying very hard to remove every gun from any gun owner.
Actions of Concern

Suspected people are thrown into a group called terrorists. These accused individuals can be shipped off to Cuba for an indefinite period of time. No trial is given with a judge, no attorney present with jurors. All you need to do is have some action that someone reports as SUSPECT. Do you wonder who considers what an area of concern?

www.listmyfive.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This my friends is why

step one
if you have a debit card GET CASH

Step 2
get prepaid credit card with an alias

step 3
anonymously shop

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This is a sign of things to come?

If so, then there will be an enormous war/revolution coming on US soil.
No wonder they wanted a bill to declare US a battleground.
They know what's coming.

Very interesting times ahead.

All I can say is this:
When they tell me I can't grow food...
When they tell me my stock of food is illegal...
When they try to take away what I work so hard for...

You can only push a rabid dog into a corner for so long.
Eventually he will attack and look for blood.

There will be a civil war right on our own soil if this keeps up.

And how is storing food a crime?

Since when do "terrorists" worry about storing food?
Our govenrment is clearly contriving something huge here folks.

You better get your priorities straight and turn the TV off.
If we keep walking around as if "everything is ok" we deserve these actions.
It's our own ignorance and apathy that could destroy us.

COME.
GET.
SOME.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I find it funny that so many people are in shock or disbeleif when stories like this come out.
Maybe I've just become too cynical.

HELLOOOOO?!?!?!

We are headed towards a Fascist Dictatorship people!!!
What do you think is going to happen??
Do you think the Head of the FBI or the CIA is going to start passing out Christmas cookies and go Carroling with you??

This IS WHAT HAPPENS!!!
It isn't a joke nor is it funny.
It isn't some made up conspiracy theory.
IT IS REAL and it is happening NOW!!!

Get used to it.
Get used to hearing more and more of these stories and get used to them being worse and worse.
Get used to seeing your neighbors dragged out of their homes kicking and screaming in the middle of the night.

Get used to wondering. ALWAYS wondering, what in the HELL is going on and what in the HELL did they do?
What were they a part of? I thought I knew them so well.

Get used to hearing the words "round ups".
Get used to the idea of showing your I.D. to more than just the checkout girl at the liquor store.
Get used to keeping your damn mouth shut out of fear your neighbor will "say something" because she thought she "saw/heard something"
Get used to more and more violent YOUTUBE videos showing cops beating the piss out of American Citizens.
Get used to NO ONE doing ANYTHING about ANY OF IT!!!

Get used to it, I have.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Agreed!
Federal agencies have been doing this for YEARS. People's land has been taken if there are resources the agency wants, with little compensation. In some cases, stolen. They trump up bogus charges, and allow you to plea bargain out by turning over assets. They force real organic farms to burn their produce by sending in a swat team to a family farm. They are all over the natural foods and remedies industry, to force it out of business.
They are nothing more than the enforcement arm of big corp./fascist government.
Sadly, the only way to stop them is with force. It is as simple as that. It is going to take some brave patriots.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Let this incident become a lesson for each of us.

If you are buying food for storage DO NOT purchase with any other form of payment other than CASH. PERIOD !

If you are using mail order use a Money Order you purchased with CASH. Mail to your _________ house, not your own address.

What is missing from this report is the next stop these federal agents made was to the canner’s bank and pulled all of their records, and the bank would have complied.

It is a very sad day that each of us must start an active personal protection from our own government.

The truly sad part is the federal agents that perform these investigation are being used and will be discarded as soon as their usefulness is finished.

We the People won’t forget their treachery.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I've got my stash . . . and if any 'agent' of anything shows up on my door asking for anything other than directions the hell off my property will be met with the simple statement If you don't have a warrant, you're trespassing.

It will be asked nicely, politely and videod appropriately from the security camera installed nearby.

I will then shut the door and if they don't leave, I shall consider them as intruders and protect myself, my family and my property as necessary.

End of story.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Maybe this simply has less to do with "roundup-lists" and more to do with the cannery not having a retail license to sell goods? It did mention that the folks were buying the food from this warehouse, correct?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Wrong. Federal agents dont check for business licenses and they have them.

Next agent?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Maybe this simply has less to do with "roundup-lists" and more to do with the cannery not having a retail license to sell goods? It did mention that the folks were buying the food from this warehouse, correct?

YOu know . .. you're probably correct.

Typical government . . . send out a crew of Federal Agents (probably flown in from a great distance and put them up for a few days in some swank hotel, feed them, rent them vehicles) to make sure they get the paltry licence fees to do business legally.

Talk about your mad-view cost benefit analysis . . .

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
reply to post by TXRabbit

Wrong. Federal agents dont check for business licenses and they have them.

Next agent?

If you follow my posts PROOF that I'm not an agent , you'll clearly see I'm not yet an agent - merely a schill (and not even a paid one at that lol). I'm studying advanced rerouting and disinfo techniques and hope to test in February so I can graduate on up to DISINFO Agent class 1.

Wish me luck!
edit on 9-12-2011 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join