It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey Nets New Logo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
First let me start by saying I do not by into the whole pseudo conspiracy that Jay-Z is a member of what some call the Illuminati. I just don't see it.

Ok so a couple minutes ago I sat down and popped on the ol laptop and was going to check my fant football teams. In the ticker thing on the Yahoo homepage they had a story about the New Jersey Nets switching up their Logo. Being somewhat familiar with the Jay-Z/Illuminati conspiracy and knowing he owns a small portion of the Nets I was thinking, if there is an all seeing eye reference on the new logo that'd be a funny thing. Welp....

Link

[img]
Please no "Dude its just a basketball" comments. I know what it is. At the same time that very pattern has been said to be Illuminati. So just putting it out there to see if anyone would like to shoot the poop about it.
edit on 8-12-2011 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
First let me start by saying I do not by into the whole pseudo conspiracy that Jay-Z is a member of what some call the Illuminati. I just don't see it.

Ok so a couple minutes ago I sat down and popped on the ol laptop and was going to check my fant football teams. In the ticker thing on the Yahoo homepage they had a story about the New Jersey Nets switching up their Logo. Being somewhat familiar with the Jay-Z/Illuminati conspiracy and knowing he owns a small portion of the Nets I was thinking, if there is an all seeing eye reference on the new logo that'd be a funny thing. Welp....

Link

[img]
Please no "Dude its just a basketball" comments. I know what it is. At the same time that very pattern has been said to be Illuminati. So just putting it out there to see if anyone would like to shoot the poop about it.

I don't see the connection.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm going to completely disregard your request.

No, dude. it's just a basketball.

Don't ask for an opinion and then ask people not to respond with the obvious, sane answer.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
That's a pretty good one. The basketball looks more like the CBS logo... and CBS's logo is supposed to be the all seeing eye of the Illuminati... yeah, pretty good notice...Didn't know the Jay-Z/Nets connection. Fun stuff... thanx...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have no idea about Jay-Z, although many rappers 'don't forget where they came from'. Police deal drugs to black areas so no matter how rich you are you're not gonna forget that. Biggy Smalls is the best example. Less illuminati more "so I know what's going on doesn't mean I'm not gonna earn some money". Maybe Jay-Z is different, I don't know.

However that just looks like a ball that happens to be convenietly shaped like an eye, that had I not been looking for it wouldn't have seen anything.

I'm not convinced personally.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The "Illuminati" probably isn't even an actual "Group", but instead it's a general vague term to describe anyone in positions of power that conducts secret meetings with others to push an agenda (conspiracies).

Look at the OP photograph in this thread: Jay-Z photographed at FreeMason Lodge.
It's proven beyond any shadow of a doubt.

If you don't buy into actual legit photographs you are struggling with the most basic of facts.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yeah ... I have to agree with the comments that it just looks like a ball. Had we not been looking for it I certainly wouldn't have seen it.

If we look for symbols anywhere we will find it everywhere. Once you become fixated on an idea you brain will produce it everywhere.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think it's kind of a stretch to see an all seeing eye in the basketball part of the logo, although at first sight I knew where this thread was going. If you look at a basketball at that angle you will get the same effect from the seams on the ball, so not convinced, as any basketball will form the shape of an eye with the seams alone.
edit on 8-12-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Ok, I'll play along. My basketball knowledge is infantile so don't laugh if I screw something up.

We're assuming the eye is the Illuminati symbol, right? Is there anything else on the patch that's Illuminati in your opinion? The years, the "35," anything? If there isn't, aren't we just left with the idea that the Illuminati have been in Jersey for thirty-five years, now they're moving to Brooklyn?

I don't want to rule the world if I have to do it from Brooklyn.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Also it's a proven fact that the FreeMasons like using the All-Seeing-Eye symbolism. They aren't the only ones who use it though, there are tons of societies that have influence that use that symbol among many other commonplace symbols.

This isn't even a secret, it's a hard fact.

In fact Sun Symbolism is probably the most common of all of them. You will see sun symbolism everywhere if you actually look for it.
edit on 8-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I just checked the New Jersey Net's logo...

It looks very very similar to the CBS logo. It's an eye.
This isn't a secret it's out in the open in our face.

It's just some people have never researched any of this nor do they have any understanding of the world around them. So they won't notice it.

Knowledge is power. Research things. Utilize those search engines and go check out stuff at your local library.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I know its a basketball. I get that. Its more of a convenience then anything that they chose that particular look. A look that is known to be one of Illuminati. I don't buy into it much but this is worth talking about.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Haven't you ever seen an old ABA basketball? Maybe the Harlem Globe Trotters were illuminatti too...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I just checked the New Jersey Net's logo...

It looks very very similar to the CBS logo. It's an eye.
This isn't a secret it's out in the open in our face.

It's just some people have never researched any of this nor do they have any understanding of the world around them. So they won't notice it.

Knowledge is power. Research things. Utilize those search engines and go check out stuff at your local library.

I see your "CBS," here is another three letters for you, "ABA" look it up!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

My basketball knowledge is non existent. The only reason I looked was to ee if there was any possible Illuminati/Masonic symbology anywhere on it and there was. So I posted.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

the organization of secret societies known to use the 'all seeing eye' or the 'evil eye' make it much more obvious when they do it, and there is a profound reason for this. therefor this is really nothing. either grasping at straws, as they say, or overthinking on your part.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Im on my phone, i thought the rising sun basketball was what u were talking about at first

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

The "Illuminati" probably isn't even an actual "Group", but instead it's a general vague term to describe anyone in positions of power that conducts secret meetings with others to push an agenda (conspiracies).

Look at the OP photograph in this thread: Jay-Z photographed at FreeMason Lodge.
It's proven beyond any shadow of a doubt.

If you don't buy into actual legit photographs you are struggling with the most basic of facts.

As stated in the thread, that probably isnt a Freemason lodge..

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKindChap

Than what group could it possibly be?

Look closely at the aprons they are wearing. It has the square + compass and the G on it.

Who else uses that symbol?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKindChap

Than what group could it possibly be?

Look closely at the aprons they are wearing. It has the square + compass and the G on it.

Who else uses that symbol?

I never said some people there were not Masons, I said the place is not a Freemason lodge.
Theres women in there too, read the thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join