It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you marry Kim Kardashian and have kids with her?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Kim is a very beautiful woman with a very spectacular body and lots of money, but would you marry her and settle down with her?

Therefore, you just said I do to one of the most beautiful woman in the world, its 2am in the morning and Kim has been on her monthly period for 2 days, you’re horny, and you decide to look at some freak site to get your issues off.

As you search for something freaky to watch you notice your wife ’Kim’ is having sex with one of MR-Eds off spring. ‘54 inches of MR. EdS off spring to put it lightly'.

Its 14 years later and your son has grown up, he comes home crying telling you that the kids at school told him that his mother was in a new video and they wanted him to see it. ’need I go further’.

I’m asking the men on the ats, would you still marry Kim knowing she has a sex video out that all your friends can watch, and lord behold you have kids with her, because one day they will see the video as well, and no telling how they will take it.

Personally, I could not do it; it is bad enough a man hates when the x boyfriend comes around or the ex husband pays a visit, but to see it vividly is inexcusable for a mans pride to watch.

I think this is why Kim will never get married, and this is why she will never find a man to love her, it is what it is.

edit on 7-12-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
No they'd probably have hooves

But really, I don't want any of my kids to grow up a millionaire with absolutely no work ethic - and you're right they'd realize how Mom became a celebrity one day - a sex tape on the internet
edit on 7-12-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Um, uh....what??? This no talent, no brains woman gets way too much publicity as it is, and here she is being written about on ATS? What is this site coming to???

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

No. For the first time in my short experience I'd pull out.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
ew NO!
She has eczema

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
NO

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
NOPE

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
A THOUSAND TIMES NO

/caps

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
One
Night
Stand
Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
No they'd probably have hooves

But really, I don't want any of my kids to grow up a millionaire with absolutely no work ethic - and you're right they'd realize how Mom became a celebrity one day - a sex tape on the internet
edit on 7-12-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

Your right,no work ethic what so ever. I didnt even know she was married before,i wonder who that was?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Let me see mmmmmm..... if I were in Vagas drunk and just ran a kilo of (unnamed) ummmm NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

it was some lucky dude who got rid of her after like a month

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

No. For the first time in my short experience I'd pull out.

I dont know,i might have to take a chance just one time,lol.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Kim Kardashian is not a God, nor are any celebrities. I will not worship any of them by giving them special importance or devotion above myself.

Kim Kardashian is a human and humans make mistakes. I will not dirt talk celebrities as if they are not a flesh and blood human while ignoring the plank in my own eye.

Kim is very beautiful, but I have seen uncountable beautiful women out in public that equal or surpass any celebrity's beauty. Looks are physical and temporary anyway.

Beautiful, talented, entertaining, wealthy..... it doesn't matter to me. Celebrities get the same status as my next door neighbor in my mind. I don't worship them, and I do not disrespect them.

Peace

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
Kim is a very beautiful woman...

No.

...with a very spectacular body...

No.

and lots of money....

Men: Always have more money than the girl you are with. ALWAYS.

...but would you marry her and settle down with her?

I'd rather feed my toes one-by-one to a garbage disposal.

My work here is done...

edit on 12/7/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by juliancarax
NOPE

would you have sex with her with a morning after pill in your pocket?

link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

Kim is a very beautiful woman with a very spectacular body and lots of money, but would you marry her and settle down with her?

Looks and money, if that is all one wants in a relationship it will never work.

Therefore, you just said I do to one of the most beautiful woman in the world, its 2am in the morning and Kim has been on her monthly period for 2 days, you’re horny, and you decide to look at some freak site to get your issues off.

As you search for something freaky to watch you notice your wife ’Kim’ is having sex with one of MR-Eds off spring. ‘54 inches of MR. EdS off spring to put it lightly'.

Its 14 years later and your son has grown up, he comes home crying telling you that the kids at school told him that his mother was in a new video and they wanted him to see it. ’need I go further’.

Take all that make up and botox off and she is just an average girl.

I’m asking the men on the ats, would you still marry Kim knowing she has a sex video out that all your friends can watch, and lord behold you have kids with her, because one day they will see the video as well, and no telling how they will take it.

Im not a man but if I were, what someone did before me doesn't matter. It was before me and if I knew they had it to begin with then I have to either deal with it from the beginning or move on.

Personally, I could not do it; it is bad enough a man hates when the x boyfriend comes around or the ex husband pays a visit, but to see it vividly is inexcusable for a mans pride to watch.

But he doesnt have to watch it
She had a life before him and she had sex, so she chose to record it. Her mistake and Im sure she has learned from it, doesnt mean she doesn't deserve love. I honestly feel bad for her in a sense. She seems so desperate to have a man and a family. She has everything or can buy everything she wants, BUT love. She tried and well look what happened.

I think this is why Kim will never get married, and this is why she will never find a man to love her, it is what it is.

Her having a sex tape has NOTHING to do with her not being able to have a husband. I was an exotic dancer and found the most amazing man to call my future husband who loves me for me and doesnt care what I did for work. I no longer do it but it was a part of my life for many years. It doesnt make me a bad person or tainted or anything and her having a sex tape doesnt say she is tainted good either. It just says she made a bad choice. Personally I dont think anyone should make sex tapes and if you do, make sure you have the only copy cause you just never know what could happen!

I think it's her spoiled diva ways. Have you ever watched her show? I was actually watching her show with her sister today and I can see WHY she is single. She is a handful! She is a spoiled brat. She has this fairy tale idea of what marriage is and it's not like that. She needs to grow up, that is her problem.
edit on 12/7/2011 by mblahnikluver because: my=man lol

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ThrowCatsAtCacti

suppose you slip up and get her pregnant,what would you do?lol

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

A thread about Kim Kardashian on ATS... why??

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdb51
Um, uh....what??? This no talent, no brains woman gets way too much publicity as it is, and here she is being written about on ATS? What is this site coming to???

Get a grip! It's BTS, "off topic" and the forum is People. This is exactly where she belongs in the discussion world on here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join