It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truly Frightening Executive Orders

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
While watching Alex Jones' film "Police State 4- The Rise of FEMA", I saw some executive orders that I absolutely had to share with you guys.

Executive Order 10990: Allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

Executive Order 10995: Allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

Executive Order 10997: Allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.

Executive Order 10998: Allows the government to seize all modes of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

Executive Order 10999: Allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

Executive Order 11000: Allows the government to mobilize the civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

Executive Order 11001: Allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

Executive Order 11002: Designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

Executive Order 11003: Allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

Executive Order 11004: Allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

Executive Order 11005: Allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

Executive Order 11051: Specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic financial crisis.

Executive Order 11310: Grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liason, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

Executive Order 11049: Assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

Executive Order 11921: Allows FEMA to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in US financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. FEMA has broad powers in every aspect of the nation.

PDD51: Basically makes the president a dictator; takes away authority from Congress.

Here's the film if anybody is interested in watching it:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Home of the free?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
My God.....

That doesn't make the president a dictator, it makes him far worse. If the president were to make use of any 3 of those, it would incite nationwide panic. You know how we get when we can't communicate with people cross country, or when we can't see things from the zoomed out perspective of national or world news. These executive orders give the president a trigger which if pulled would have thousands killed just from sheer panic and upset.

For me, this sheds a new light on our current government. I don't think putting citizens in a black box, bound & gagged, falls under disaster preparedness.

This country is broken. I miss America, until we get her back, we live in amerika.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
it's like every science fiction movie, every video game and historical story of significance coming together to form one very thought-provoking nightmare for the ages!

if THAT ever happens. it will last YEARS. you'd have half the population resisting and the other half oppressing.

obvious preparations for the possibility in future civil war over control of the country.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Well if you don't give up your freedoms, the terrorists are gonna get chya! You don't want the terrorists to win, do you?! Give up your rights and be a true patriot!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Conditions are ripening for that civil war very fast. Scary times we live in.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

It's too bad they already did, and Americans lined up to donate all their freedoms to their Government.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I have two problems for the first executive to try enforcing one of those orders outside of DIRE emergency that even the public can see and agree on.

1). The American Public

2). The American Courts

I'm familiar with the list and I know orders along these lines go back to Eisenhower. The thing that should give us comfort is that writing a fancy memo on Presidential stationary is one thing. Actually turning it into more than a memo by real world action is an entirely different animal. Obama can decree every American must do 10 jumping jacks every morning and howl at a full moon. Just try making it actually happen.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by yourmaker

Conditions are ripening for that civil war very fast. Scary times we live in.

it was nice while it lasted.

i'll remember green grass and nice sunny days so it's not entirely lost on us..

not if we win..

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
We're just one more false-flag attack away from total tyranny.....when they start implementing hardcore gun control, that's when you know we're in trouble.
edit on 1-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
all these executive orders are in response to a national emergency. order 10999 was issued in 1958.

most of these are during the cold war when the possibility of nuclear war and russian and cuban troops potentially putting boots on u.s. soil was a very real possibility.

without some of these orders, after all the missiles, fall out and complete destruction of the government and infrastructure has taken place, the survivors would at least have some form of authority and guidelines to rebuild the country.

no one in america truly knows or can even imagine a scenario like the fall of berlin during world war 2, with advancing armies laying waste to everything in front of them.

that's the kind of emergency these orders are for.

edit on 1-12-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
www.archives.gov...

Hate to burst your bubble, but all the ones I looked at were revoked.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

But think about it....the President has the authority to basically make himself a dictator. From that position, could he not use those executive orders to do all of those things, regardless of whether or not there was a catastrophic attack? Besides, the wealthy elite could just engineer a false-flag attack to kick it into full gear.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

That's good to hear. But read this one real quick:

Executive Order 11051: Specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic financial crisis.
Would that apply to those that have been revoked too? ETA: It seems that one has also been revoked. I'm no legal expert, so I just want to clear things up. If an executive order has been revoked, does that make it completely null and void? It can't be executed or used under any circumstances if it's been revoked?
edit on 1-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
it being revoked, means it is null, unless the revoking eo specifically states something else.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I tried looking up executive orders 10990 and 10995...they both go back to the 60's and are are either revoked or superseded by a long list of others...and had nothing to do what's in this thread....10990 had to do with a Federal safety council....take a look, maybe I'm wrong??I'll try some of the others and see what I come up with.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It about time you notice hope the rest off your friend do if not we are scre########
well somebody is

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

Ah well that's very misleading, I probably should have researched the executive orders before posting them....If anybody wants to check each one out and confirm or deny whether they can still be put into effect, that would be great.

Feel free to unflag the thread as well.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
although this has been posted many times here, I absolutely appreciate seeing it bubble up over time.
if it only hoping to reach a larger audience.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
That is truely frightening but do you know what is even more frightening?

Even WHEN all of those executive orders are implimented MOST of the population will not only go along with it but will turn your ass in for so much as complaining about it.

Defenders of the Matrix comes to mind.
They are your enemy!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join