It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild Interactive World Map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Rothschild has an unparalleled number and breadth of advisers and offices worldwide.

Rothschild Interactive World Map

After posting:The Seven Step Country Destruction Guide and looking for the Rothschild connection to the current military movement, uprisings, and rhetoric, I found the above map that gives an interesting perspective of their reach. I suggest all of you take a few to scan over this.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The world would be a much better place if there was a bullet in the head of every Rothschild.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Interesting.

While your at it, have a look at Monsanto's world wide locations.
www.monsanto.com...

You think representatives from both Companies ever meet for lunch or dinner at the regional country club, or private estate?

Or do they order out for Domino's or KFC?

Think they know each other, or run into each other at the regional private airports?

Nahhh That would be a conspiracy of sorts. Can't have that.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dankety
The world would be a much better place if there was a bullet in the head of every Rothschild.

Sure! 'Cause nothing bad ever comes from the murder of hundreds of people!

Wow, man.

I hope you don't have children; so mine don't have to cower in fear. (I am distantly related to the Rothschilds)

Boooo!

ON TOPIC: How many of the Rothschild brood are evil, do you think? All of 'em? Pfft.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Seriously?

edit on 29-11-2011 by Surfeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Thanks niceguybob.

Seeing sure helps me to believe. Nice link

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The world would be even better if millions of people would cease their silly hyperbole such as this. You don't really mean it. You are just using an overly strong sentiment to display displeasure.

ATS, in light of the way the internet is operating lately, should adopt "Deny Hyperbole" as the new mantra. Since people are so rarely capable of admitting their they were just being verbally extreme, and will actually spend many pages ruining a good conversation by trying to defend their asinine stances about wanting to murder dozens of people for having the wrong name (or some other such nonsense) when deep down they know good and damned well that they don't really mean it.

If we could eliminate hyperbole, imagine how good our elections could go? We could get rid of the lunatics who are screaming and pointing in the mirror at what "the other side" keeps doing, equating it to eating live babies and other such nonsense. And imagine how nice it would be to not have Ann Coulter or Olbermann on TV saying the incredibly stupid things they are konwn for saying?

/soapbox
edit on 29-11-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfeit

The Rothschilds along with the Rokafellas are the peeps that own the central banks.. They own all the mikey mouse money, they are the root cause of the world poverty by causing scarcity and restricting energy availability. They control the money, the information and the energy.

If you want to understand why the world is a mess look no further....
edit on 29-11-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

That I understand, but what are they implementing through China right now?....tThis is what I am looking for help with.
edit on 29-11-2011 by Surfeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfeit

Idk really but i know that David Rockefeller thought highly of Maos era in china.

The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history.– David Rockefeller

That in itself speaks volumes about what kind of world the NWO wants to create.. Praising a man that has killed 40 million plus people...

edit on 29-11-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join