It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth Sky hide info as we speak!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

Looks like Venus

edit on 11/29/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Or Antares ??, but i don`t know that is a wrong position, i checked stellarium, google sky, microsoft telescope and something is not right maybe i am wrong , i don`t know

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
ok but i know that a planet has no own light !!, is just reflecting the sun light! and it is round not changing geometrical forms and colours !

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

and it is round not changing geometrical forms and colours !

When it is close to the horizon it does, it's called scintillation.
en.wikipedia.org...

Was Venus visible as well as this "not Venus"? You should have been able to see it too. If not, you were looking at Venus.

edit on 11/29/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
but why those hidden places all over the hot points on google sky?!?!?, and where is the Moon ?!?!? they don`t show only the info but not the planet?!?!?, i think that was not Venus , because of the position in space !

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Seeing all the conspiracies on whats what in space and on Earth, it makes one wonder if we really arent in some beefed up version of the Truman Show.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

As explained, the "X" is where an image of the Moon is supposed to be. Apparently the image is missing.

As explained, you can make the "X" go away, showing that nothing is "hidden".

As shown, Venus is exactly where your "not Venus" is.

If what you are seeing is not Venus, where is Venus?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If what you are seeing is not Venus, where is Venus?

What Venus is missing now ... OMG its worse than I thought , maybe the Holographic Universe theory is right and the great whoever is switching us off

Sorry couldn't help it .... its a silly thread

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Venus and the moon were close on the 26th,
'SUNSET CONJUNCTION: When the sun goes down tonight, step outside and look southwest. Venus and the 5% crescent Moon are in conjunction. The two bright celestial bodies look fantastic beaming through the twilight only 3° apart. (Spaceweather.com)

Example,

pcwobservatory.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 29-11-2011 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
For some reason, google earths image fetch failed for that area, either the file was moved/deleted/corrupted path...ect.

No conspiracy here, just a database glitch.

Hee hee, of course it would be. I mean why else would there be a BIG RED X placed there so very conveniently...

Open your eyes, why are humans so close minded. Something very big is about to happen, prepare your self.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The x is still there !!, what a big banch of incompetence there on Google earth??? they can not fix a simple error ?????!, how abouth there is a big CARBON STAR NIBIRU ei ????? that is enough of this lies all over the internet ! here on ats is the same lie like every else , it is just a big f lie for money !! this is 100% true, and i hope that the ballance of world to change and EAST to become West and West to become Est , to see people from the mighty West how it is to live in East , it is time to us to have a good life without sacrifices , so maybe all this CHANGE of World will be in our favor (for the all sacrifices that we endured for generations)!
edit on 30-11-2011 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Google Sky does not give you a realtime image of the sky.
You can make the X go away. Just turn the Moon off
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nibiru is not a carbon star. Nibiru does not exist.

edit on 11/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
The x is still there !!, what a big banch of incompetence there on Google earth??? they can not fix a simple error ?????!, how abouth there is a big CARBON STAR NIBIRU ei ????? that is enough of this lies all over the internet ! here on ats is the same lie like every else , it is just a big f lie for money !! this is 100% true, and i hope that the ballance of world to change and EAST to become West and West to become Est , to see people from the mighty West how it is to live in East , it is time to us to have a good life without sacrifices , so maybe all this CHANGE of World will be in our favor (for the all sacrifices that we endured for generations)!

I'm sorry that you apparently live on the wrong side of the railroad tracks. Other than that, there's no Nibiru nor is there any other planet moving into our solar system. By now, we should already see it, feel and be able to measure the gravitational effects etc. Besides, I guess Google and everybody working there is also now part of the big conspiracy.....but all they could come up with to cover Nibiru was to put a big fat red X in its place. You amuse me.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
oo you are so sure about that , why should nibiru or else must reveald to our gentile eyes that we can see it???? by the way a black hole(carbon star) it is not visible!!, and in this huge universe are things that we cannot understand only to have a hunch or a feeling about , so escusme that i dont eat this crap, i know much more than i show to you, i just want to know how you are thinking here,, peace

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You must know a lot. But a black hole is not a carbon star nor is a carbon star a black hole. If Nibiru were a carbon star it would be hard to hide.

Carbon stars are similar to red giant stars. It’s a late stage in the evolution of a star on its way to death. What makes a carbon star different from a regular red giant star is the fact that there’s more carbon than oxygen in its atmosphere.

www.universetoday.com...

BTW, Did you see Venus and Nibiru tonight?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
oo you are so sure about that , why should nibiru or else must reveald to our gentile eyes that we can see it???? by the way a black hole(carbon star) it is not visible!!, and in this huge universe are things that we cannot understand only to have a hunch or a feeling about , so escusme that i dont eat this crap, i know much more than i show to you, i just want to know how you are thinking here,, peace

Hmmm... You don't seem to know what a black hole is.... But anyways, we can "see" black holes by the effect of its enormous gravitational field on its surrounding stars. Hence, if a black hole would "move" into our solar system, we'd certainly feel its gravitation. Of course, it also begs the question why Google would need to cover up something that, as you say, can't be seen anyways....
uh yes, and just FYI, a black hole is not a "carbon star"....

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

actually i saw the "star " in about same area, (i will not call Venus), I saw a strange Moon not quite round (why??) in wrong position (over the horizon not under , as Stellarium shows!), and my mistake in the last post it was that i forgot to put "OR" (black hole or carbon star ), sorry for grammar mistake ( my language is not english ) , so for now i am not satisfied by your "evidence" ok, try a little more and i will pass to the next level ok ?

about the big X i try to say that are to "much errors and X" on google sky or to much "errors" on others "serious " science sources....

by the way the humanity have no clue how the language has formed or which language was first apropos about the so called latin roots of some european languages ...so "evidence"are not always evidence just lack of knowledge

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I showed you a picture from Stellarium. It matched your video. The Moon and Venus are where they should be.

Google sky does not provide realtime images of the sky. Google sky is a toy. It is not for serious science.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
no they don`t match , it should be perfect like GPS triangulation but was not !, so all so called tools , programs , are suspected to be "not quite real " why should i trust them ( ats erase a post of mine because of what???i don`t belive in lies??!!! why?!)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
question everything , doubt about all,...what if the sky is a hologram like in (Truman Show), i belived in system, in pension , in future for my kids , now i see that is a big lie , the economy is collapsing , why should belive in NWO science???.. ha?? answer to this if you know

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join