It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Face On The Wall what was it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
When i was young i was sleeping with my brother in his room. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a big green face on the wall. It didn't move or make a sound. I felt it looking or watching though. I looked around the room hoping it was somthing casting an odd shadow but couldn't find anything. Then i thought ah ha i'll turn on the light and if it's a shadow it will go away. so i ran over and swiched the light on and it didn't go away. I tried to wake my brother but he wouldn't wake up! I went to tell my mom and she was to tired and told me to go back to bed so i did. I pulled the covers over my head and shook to sleep. In the morning it was gone.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Trolling eh......just what we need, another troll

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
A fantasy in a deranged mind

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Made me think of those old "Mr. Yuck" stickers for poisons...

Anyway, you said you were young. Could it not have just been a vivid dream??

Occam's Razor and all, etc., etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What's with the rude comments? It's not as if he's came in with proof of reptilians from a youtube video,

It is quite possible you were still in a hypnogogic state which can happen when you awake abruptly from REM sleep.

I just watched a video from a guy who was practising voodoo & 1 of the entities was seen as just a large green head.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Ok folks. Be kind. Learn to identify a troll from a new member who's confused but trying (IMO). She needs a little guidance, so why don't us experienced members give her a few pointers to become a better member.

I for one, am interested in the OPs, but they DO lack as far as content goes. But here are the facts:

Ashes joined today @ 12:58AM: Here's her intro post.

She made a second post @ 1:15AM: Here. It got 29 replies, and 5 flags. I'll bet her ATS adrenaline kicked in, hooked like the rest of us.

But, Ashes, we have a few rules to follow here. Read This, please.

Now here are things we appreciate here: One of which is feedback. We like to see the OP (you) resonding to our posts, getting stars while we give flags for good OPs. Second, we like content, and more than a simple paragraph to get our own ATS mind juices flowing. Third, it's not advisable to start so many threads so quickly, as it is hard to keep up with all the posters and retain the standards we expect from other members, but it is good to let a thread idea stew for a few days while you think about how to make it better. If you can combine thoughts into one captivating thread, you're sure to get more replies and flags than by posting the thoughts individually. For example, I'm posting this same post in the last three threads you made, from 8:07pm to 8:11pm.

With a bit of forethought, a single excellent thread title could be "Mysterious happenings in my bedroom".

"When I was x-age old, I saw ......and then at x-age, I saw.....And then......"

Get the idea?

Remember, Ashes, ATS reads you. We'll share our thoughts. The rest is up to you!

Much love and peace.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Made me think of those old "Mr. Yuck" stickers for poisons...

Anyway, you said you were young. Could it not have just been a vivid dream??

Occam's Razor and all, etc., etc.

No trust me it happened. I was about 5 or 6

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
When my daughter was 5-6 she would wake me up and tell me about the things she saw. I never told her to go back to bed. I would get up, nuke 1 cup of milk till it was warm, and we'd sip it at the kitchen table while I listened to her explain, and I'd ask her simple questions. When she was done explaining, and we finished our 1/2 cup of warm milk, we'd kiss, and hug, and I'd hold her for being so precious to me. I'd tell her I loved her, and she'd whisper the same. I'd take her back to her room, tuck her in, and tell her that "Daddy will protect you". Pow, out like a light. She's 15 now.

Oddly enough, I believed her. I believe that children are MUCH more sensitive to physic phenomena than adults are. I believe the adults filter out the ability from their children, and tell them not to believe. The schools, our peers, do the same thing. When we reach adulthood, most metaphysical concepts are lost to us.

One odd thing my daughter did, when she was learning to write, was write her name inversely. Her letters were perfect, but they looked like they were dyslexic or something. She was a lefty, and I think lefties have an edge in perceptive ability of phenomena as well.

One night, when she finished her homework, she had written her name at the top "the WRONG way". I was confused, because she had almost broke that habit. I took her homework paper to the mirror, and held it up, out of a sudden impulse, and her name was spelled PERFECTLY in the mirror image. In her mind, she was seeing and writing her name from the way it would look reflected from a mirror.

Odd, but a true story. I've taught her over the years. She's learning.

edit on 11/28/11 by Druid42 because: Spelling.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
When my daughter was 5-6 she would wake me up and tell me about the things she saw. I never told her to go back to bed. I would get up, nuke 1 cup of milk till it was warm, and we'd sip it at the kitchen table while I listened to her explain, and I'd ask her simple questions. When she was done explaining, and we finished our 1/2 cup of warm milk, we'd kiss, and hug, and I'd hold her for being so precious to me. I'd tell her I loved her, and she'd whisper the same. I'd take her back to her room, tuck her in, and tell her that "Daddy will protect you". Pow, out like a light. She's 15 now.

Oddly enough, I believed her. I believe that children are MUCH more sensitive to physic phenomena than adults are. I believe the adults filter out the ability from their children, and tell them not to believe. The schools, our peers, do the same thing. When we reach adulthood, most metaphysical concepts are lost to us.

One odd thing my daughter did, when she was learning to write, was write her name inversely. Her letters were perfect, but they looked like they were dyslexic or something. She was a lefty, and I think lefties have an edge in perceptive ability of phenomena as well.

One night, when she finished her homework, she had written her name at the top "the WRONG way". I was confused, because she had almost broke that habit. I took her homework paper to the mirror, and held it up, out of a sudden impulse, and her name was spelled PERFECTLY in the mirror image. In her mind, she was seeing and writing her name from the way it would look reflected from a mirror.

Odd, but a true story. I've taught her over the years. She's learning.

edit on 11/28/11 by Druid42 because: Spelling.

cool story thanks for sharing that with me.
I agree children are more preceptive.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashes1221

What you're describing sounds like text-book night terrors. Did you feel like you couldn't move?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMalacoda
reply to post by Ashes1221

What you're describing sounds like text-book night terrors. Did you feel like you couldn't move?

yeah I could move. but thats interesting bc I did used to have times when i'd hear things and feel frozen and couldn't move. Once I heard laughing another time it was screaming and the last time it happened I saw a man in my mind choking me and felt like i couldn't breathe. It doesn't happen any more though, ever since my husband and I got together. I can see though how night terrors would be plossible. When i was little bc I had a rough early childhood ( we'll leave it there) I went inpatient in the hospital for sleep walking and night terrors. I was 5.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
not another troll!

top topics

join