It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helloooo!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hi, my name is Mike and I'm kind of new. I have lurked for a while and now that my account has been created I would like to work my way up to 20 posts so I can make my own posts.

I am here for a wide range of topics. The UFO forum is probably my favorite so far. I also plan on eventually posting some of my personal experiences.

I love what I have seen so far. This site is awesome.

Thanks ATS!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I forgot to ask if I am able to upload pictures or an avatar or do I have to wait until I have made more posts?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hello - upload away. I am not too far from new and not technologically advanced but I managed to upload an avatar and photographs.

Are you a Contactee/Experiencer?
You will find others here who have a genuine interest in what is happening.
Be tough as there are some vicious people here as well - do not be deterred!

Welcome.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Thank you for the response. I will look into uploading some pictures for my avatar. I haven't ever seen any thing definite but I am a believer. There is a lot of information on this site, I have even read some threads from 2004. Maybe one day I will have some new material to contribute. I'm looking forward to it.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Awesome!

This is my 20th post. Okay time for bed. Can't wait to post a thread next time I log on.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you're unsure about anything..The majority on ATS are very helpful.

Happy Huntin'

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hello Mike, welcome to ATS glad to meet you

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikehawk

Hi Mike, I'm new here too and it sounds like we have some of the same intrests. Hope to chat with you in the future.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

It seems like there are lots of positive people here and if the ATS people can influence the people around them, that is even better. I believe there is a positive force in this chaotic world to balance all the bad stuff, just like you have pairs of positive and negative particles in physics.

I try to work on my innate character and improve it by being more in line with Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life. That is a major reason I practice Falun Dafa, cultivation of mind and body - the positive force in this world if you ask me.

Just my two cents..

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

greetings mike, sorta "new" here myself

top topics

join