It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to Relocate Palestinians to Jordan: Two-thirds of Jordanians are already Palestinian

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Why cry over spilled milk, move on...

i suggest you move on and live in the current reality...

And unless you want to live on the moon i suggest you deal with it..

Should I explain it to you in metaphors for children maybe?

The muppet show for children made a whole episode about math, I can send you an itunes link to buy it...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Whats wrong with it? seems easy for you to understand

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So you're willing to divide the US and assign certain counties or states even to be part of the African Union ?
Or actually have anyone from Africa that at least has one proven relation with a US national come over to live in the US ?

Cause that's basically what your saying.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
The Hashemite dynasty in Jordan is ripe for overthrow, and Israel should push it. Two-thirds of Jordanians are Palestinian, and Jordan is by all logic a Palestinian state.
The Jordanian dynasty is the lid on the simmering kettle of Jordan's Palestinian society. The Palestinian majority in Jordan resents its inadequate status. The dynasty relies increasingly on brute force and seeks both American guarantees and fundamentalist Islamic approval to shore itself up. That precarious balance will not last. If a Palestinian majority seizes power in Jordan, Israel should exploit the situation while she can.

Israel should re-evaluate the plan of establishing a Palestinian state in Jordan, reducing the Israeli-Palestinian dispute from Palestinian statehood to the inclusion of the West Bank in their state. A Palestinian state in Jordan could be viable, unlike an insultingly small state in the West Bank, and not the source of perpetual anti-Israeli sentiment among Palestinians.

I think thats the best solution since it will happen naturally anyway in the next decade. Why should the Palestinians have two states...
edit on 28-11-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

The forced relocations of populations is a fundemental crime. Been tried many times. Usually done under the auspices (and high octane bull s***) of "where moving you because you'll like it better then where you going". People want to move on their own, let them. If Jordan is willing to accommodate some people, and they have been generous when the Palestinian "authorities" were and remain incompetent, and infested with extreme element's. Forced relocations just somewhat recently, from WW-2 to more recently in Bosnia, reveal the mad racial hatred, and the desire to get rid of the problem by getting rid of the people. The people anywhere are never "the problem" but very often a solution. Israel is an advanced technology nation, the only true democracy there and they have a labor shortage. If those running the Palestinian State, starting by getting leaders with the interests of their own people as the reason their present at all, can get the act together, and stop this agitation to violence, this can work.

But it's a two-way street and "traffic control" starts by the immediate prohibition by Israel for new settlements in the occupied territories. How about an extraordinary peace gesture, and give some current constructed homes to Palestinians as a sign Israel is damn serious on peace and a Palestinian State within the traditional borders of both ancient Israel and modern Palestine. Israel is among the most exposed nations on Earth, if not THE most. Add to that nations with a stated goal "to wipe Israel off the map" if they weren't consumed by the need to protect themselves, they would have been "wiped off the map" decades ago. And while I do not like many Israel policies, this fixation on defense is not just logical but critical given where and when they are.

The Jewish people found out the hardest possible what happens when you don't have power that is all inclusive (like a military and intelligence service's) that comes with a nation-state. And they won't allow what happened to be repeated. You can bet on that. It would be wonderful however if we did not base certain things like "what God said or promised" on where you think you can unilaterally claim land, or anything else be it a place or raw materials on this planet. Yeah, well good luck on that pipe dream. Rational justification of so many actions and "entitlements" based on some religion has never been very "rational".
edit on 28/11/11 by arbiture because: spelling fart

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is actually the first time I've ever felt compelled to reply to an ignorant fool like you.
I'm a Jordanian Christian and I have lived my entire life in Jordan, so I think I have more of a say in this than you Mr. Know-It-All.

Bad, oppressive regime in Jordan? Two thirds are Palestinians? Why two-states?

Hahahah you just have no friggin clue now do you? The two thirds Palestinian you talk about, are actually Jordanian citizens that have been born and raised in Jordan under the Hashemite Rule.
Around 95% have never set foot in Palestine, but they are called Jordanians of Palestinian origin; simply because of their ancestors.

Overthrow the government? Iraqis, Libyans, Palestinians, Lebanese, Iranians.. Tons of refugees all over the Middle East come to Jordan, and there's a reason for that. So-called "protests" in Jordan have been minimal, and only call for reform, ZERO have called for a radical change. The King has suspended and reappointed a new government in response to the people's demands, and has founded and headed the national dialogue itself; listening to your everyday regular citizen to make this a better country. You sir are simply an ignorant fool hiding behind his screen, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Palestinians don't want ANY state, they want THEIR state back.
Britian gave Palestine to the European Jews to establish a homeland for the Jewish people. Nevermind the dozens of lands razed, children raped and killed. Hundreds of thousands of people evicted from their OWN nation.
UN? Nevermind the thousands of Palestinians killed during, dozens of war crimes unaccountable for and the illegal settlements (under International Law).

Watch a 50 minute documentary called the 'Birth of Israel', and you'll have some insight onto how the Balfour Declaration by Britian has given the Jews a homeland. "Their promised land", "Promised people".

www.youtube.com...
(No idea how to embed a video, sorry this is my first time posting).

Promised land eh? As if God was a real estate agent. Grow up and see the world for what it is.
Jordanians are one of the most proud people on this planet you'll ever meet, while other people have protested and called for the downfall of the dictators ruling their respective countries, we've come out in millions showing our undying support to the King.
edit on 28/11/11 by ghash because: Missed a few things

edit on 28/11/11 by ghash because: Grammatical mistake

edit on 28/11/11 by ghash because: No reason

edit on 28/11/11 by ghash because: No reason

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Who cares about the UN like they have any say in anything they dont do a damn thing. If they was really something to be recognized (UN) they would of stopped USA long time ago. So don't preach your UN crap because nobody cares what the UN thinks or says.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I think a better solution for all would be to disassemble Israel. Palestinians have been there for thousands of years. Israelis? 60?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
I wonder if anyone in Israel has thought about buying Sinai off of the Egyptians and giving it to the palistinians? a huge empty desert, with natural borders, and a buffer state between Egypt and Israel, I bet the UN would go for it.

Then why doesn't Israel move there? Why should the Palestinians lose their land to a bunch of people that want to believe in a fairy tale. Maybe the world should come together and proclaim the north pole off limits because it might disturb Santa Claus.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Trans Jordan was part of greater Israel, at some point I think thats where almost all Palestinians are going to head to either in fear or by force!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Considering the population of Israeli v Palestinians......it's a whole lot easier to send the Palestinians packing. Try removing the Israelis off their land and they will be the last faces you'll ever see!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
another pro-zionist loon thread

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hey mods you just locked my thread-where are the news links in this one? Biased much? Seems to me that ATS isnt about free speach but more like An Ti Sementic.

Losing ALL credibility.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

jews are european and of khazar ancestry.Its zionist who are anti-semite.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
How difficult is it for Palestinians in Gaza to move to Jordan?

What exit restrictions do they now have?

What entrance restrictions are in Jordan.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

We've already done the Khazar history on afew threads to prove you're wrong

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

There are no restrictions on Israel's part for any Palestinian wanting to move to Jordan......but Jordan has tough restrictions by not allowing the Palestinians to move to Jordan. Answered your question?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

really ,Do you not understand jewish revisionism of history?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by xuenchen

There are no restrictions on Israel's part for any Palestinian wanting to move to Jordan......but Jordan has tough restrictions by not allowing the Palestinians to move to Jordan. Answered your question?

yes thanx....

i guess they are stuck there until somebody eases the restrictions.

does any other nation accept inflows freely?

Egypt?

Libya?

Saudi Arabia?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I kind of like the Palestians where they are. That way when you attack Iran and try to get more Americans to die for your idiotic crusade to rule all the Goyim, you'll have four to five boundaries at once to worry about.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Just as I said relocating Israel would be a rediculous preposition, so would this. There are many reasons for such.

Firstly, historically Israel has shared a special relationship with Jordan. In the region, amongst the Muslim states of the Middle East, the Hashemite regime has been the most co-operative and freindly towards Israel. It often colluded with Israel, which it sometimes received heavy criticism from the Arab league for. Jordan is in many respects Israels closest freind. However, this does not detract from the fact that the constitutional monarchy in Jordan is a terrible system of governance, and I would gladly support a peoples demonstration (or uprising) aimed to install more open or democratic governance. However, my support would be conditional on the fact that the opposition would be free from external influence.

It would be highly unlikely that Israel would support the overthrow of the Hashemite regime, as it would leave a destabilising power vaccums in Jordan open to fulfilment by radical (secular or Islamist) sects which could result in a hostile or un-coperative regime being installed to Israels detrement.

It is in the interest of Israel to ensure that they do not undermine the Hashemite regime (as much as I disagree with their dictatorial way) as it is in Israels interest to ensure stability amongst its borders. The Hashemite regime also established the second ever peace treaty with Israel in 1993. This was a historic moment. Unlike the cold-peace Israel established with Egypt, this peace was far more receptive even though amongst the Palestinians in Jordan it was unwelcome as it did not gaurantee them any sort of self-governance or sovereignty.

If the Palestinians were to take democratic control (or any control) over Jordan, this would still mean there is a large number of Palestinians in the West Bank. Jordan is not in any position to accept over 1,000,000 Palestinains. It cannot handle such an influx, economically, politically or socially. The states would be dramatically weakened resulting in less of a monopoly on force within the state meaning that violent and radical organisations could thrive in Jordan. There radical organisations would not only be deeply divided amongst themselves (i.e. Hamas vs Fatah) but they would also have varrying opinions on how to deal with Israel (i.e. Terrorism vs Diplomacy).

Not only would all this happen. But in esence no problem would be solved. The Palestinians would still lay claim to the West Bank and Gaza and the conflict would continue. I would love to see more democratic governance in Jordan, but to me this process must take an extended period of time and happen in a more orderly fashion (i.e. more like Egypt rather than Libya). What Israel needs to do on their part is be far more committed (i.e. more like Rabin rather than Netanyahu) to peace and diplomacy on their part. The Palestinains should do the same.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join