It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to Relocate Palestinians to Jordan: Two-thirds of Jordanians are already Palestinian

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The Hashemite dynasty in Jordan is ripe for overthrow, and Israel should push it. Two-thirds of Jordanians are Palestinian, and Jordan is by all logic a Palestinian state.
The Jordanian dynasty is the lid on the simmering kettle of Jordan's Palestinian society. The Palestinian majority in Jordan resents its inadequate status. The dynasty relies increasingly on brute force and seeks both American guarantees and fundamentalist Islamic approval to shore itself up. That precarious balance will not last. If a Palestinian majority seizes power in Jordan, Israel should exploit the situation while she can.

Israel should re-evaluate the plan of establishing a Palestinian state in Jordan, reducing the Israeli-Palestinian dispute from Palestinian statehood to the inclusion of the West Bank in their state. A Palestinian state in Jordan could be viable, unlike an insultingly small state in the West Bank, and not the source of perpetual anti-Israeli sentiment among Palestinians.

I think thats the best solution since it will happen naturally anyway in the next decade. Why should the Palestinians have two states...
edit on 28-11-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
And as all great people the Palestinians will need lebensraum and hopefully run Israel into the depths it came from.

Either way the current intel ops are going to backfire and already have since the last 12 months.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

How about Israel overthrows the Jordanian government and moves all the descendants of the European Jews who have settled in Israel since it's formation to Jordan. That would be the more logical thing to do since the Israelis have no valid ties with the land anyways.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

since jordan is two thirds palestinian already it would be easier. Besides the palestinians have Zero claim on israel and never had a state. While israel is already a state recognized by the UN.
So tough luck for the palestinians but thats just the way it is.
Why cry over spilled milk, move on...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

What no links?

Not likely to happen. Why? Because the palestinians want Jerusalem period. They can have 100% of Jordan and theyre still going to want Jerusalem and the rest of Israel. Giving them all of Jordan would just solidify their position against Israel while complete the boxing in of Israel by having her surrounded by enemies on all sides.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Perhaps it would be "easier" to do it your way, but in my opinion it's not about simplicity, it's about what's right.

If you want simplicity to dictate your logic, then the Jewish state would have been formed in a non populated area where evicting thousands of people wasn't necessary such as that portion of Russia that was put aside. That would have been the proper way to do it.

If you're going to try and apply "logic" to the scenario you need to actually use "logic" in your thought process. The only reason two thirds of Jordanians are Palestinian is because they are refugees that ended up there after Israel threw them out of their homes.

I actually personally know some "Palestinians" that lived their whole life in Jordan before relocating to North America. They have never once set foot in Palestine. So how does that make them Palestinian? Most of the people in Jordan you claim to be Palestinian were born in Jordan and have never been to Palestine.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Again, israel is a recognized state by the UN, while the palestinians are not. My logic is based on reality and the current status quo, yours is based on your opinion...
Unless you can have the UN revert the decision they made 60 years ago i suggest you move on and live in the current reality...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
What are you even talking about? Just because the population have Palestinian heritage; does not make it a Palestinian state...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone in Israel has thought about buying Sinai off of the Egyptians and giving it to the palistinians? a huge empty desert, with natural borders, and a buffer state between Egypt and Israel, I bet the UN would go for it.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Also, 127 states recognise Palestine, so who really cares what the UN says when the majority of the countries believe in its existence.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

Simple Logic dude. Two thirds of jordan are now palestinians and sooner or later there will be no Jordan.
This is not about right or wrong, its about the reality of things.

They will have an apartheid just like south african and the jordanians cant do anything about it. Sad but true...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

My reality includes moral values so I'm not going to support something that is clearly wrong. And I do know that the UN has created pieces of paper claiming Israel is now the rightful owner of that land...blah blah blah. I wasn't disputing that either. Your OP was somewhat hypothetical, and so was your response to my first post. I therefore applied a bit of hypothetical possibilities in my second post just to "see it from your perspective" and then you turn it around on me and tell me to snap into reality

By the way, I find it very ironic that you tell me to get real after that nonsensical OP you posted.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

who cares about the UN? They call the shots.
And unless you want to live on the moon i suggest you deal with it..

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

That is simply incorrect. You should stop spreading disinformation.

If they're born in Jordan, they're Jordanian.

I was born in Canada with European ancestry, does that make me European?

Let's kick Europeans out of Europe and give it to Canadians!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by GLaDOS

who cares about the UN? They call the shots.
And unless you want to live on the moon i suggest you deal with it..

What do you mean by "shots"? if you mean the UN make the decisions, you are wrong. Remember Iraq? illegal invasion, no authorisation by UN... The UN is nothing, just a show organisation.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Are you serious? My OP was somewhat hypothetical?

Again my logic is based on reality and the current status quo.

What part of that don’t you understand? Should I explain it to you in metaphors for children maybe?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

If a Palestinian majority seizes power in Jordan, Israel should exploit the situation while she can.

That clearly is a hypothetical situation. Notice how you used the word "If"? The remainder of your post from that point on goes on to describe a hypothetical situation, just saying.

Here is a link just in case you're not aware what hypothetical means:

hypothetical

Maybe next year you can sit at the grown ups table

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Even of Israel would not exploit the situation it will happen anyway.
I know its hard for you to understand and I'm trying my best to explain this to you in the simplest way possible.
Two thirds of jordanian are already palestinian.

The muppet show for children made a whole episode about math, I can send you an itunes link to buy it...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I assume with your backwards logic your location values in your profile must be true.

Agreeing with your logic I would vote to give the US counties in the below article back to Africa?

en.wikipedia.org...

Aside from having the arrogance of implicating that a state should instigate political movement in a foreign country it's just very childish view of a persons identity.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

I think its the only logical solution. And it will happen anyway...
Unless you really think two thirds of a country will stay silent and not have an apartheid...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join